BlakeDarko

Apr 12, 2019
I love love love this game. When i first started it, i didnt even think about transformation and how awesome it can be. But waiting 2 Months for a update and then getting 30 new pics hurts my dick^^

• Haha
Reactions: Malkovichi
Sep 11, 2018
I love love love this game. When i first started it, i didnt even think about transformation and how awesome it can be. But waiting 2 Months for a update and then getting 30 new pics hurts my dick^^
That why I play so many games. Allows me to wait 5-6 months before I come back to a game and then there's a lot more content to play.

Reactions: Malkovichi

rdblev

Mar 16, 2018
Cant get Chrystal to come to my room for further training. I've got her working at the strip club but can't get her to help with the sex shop until I train her more. She came to my home earlier in the game but no longer shows up.
I talk to her at school and she says she's coming to my house but she is never there (only Kara and Harley). How can I continue with Chrystal?

Finsit

Harder Better Faster Cheater
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Cant get Chrystal to come to my room for further training. I've got her working at the strip club but can't get her to help with the sex shop until I train her more. She came to my home earlier in the game but no longer shows up.
I talk to her at school and she says she's coming to my house but she is never there (only Kara and Harley). How can I continue with Chrystal?
When a girl work at the stripclub she cannot at the same time be trained.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
The serum injections do not include the ability to be in two places at once: She can't come at night because she's busy at the strip club.

Go to the strip club, have her stop dancing there, and she should become available for 'tutoring' again.

Reactions: rdblev and Finsit

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
The serum injections do not include the ability to be in two places at once: She can't come at night because she's busy at the strip club.

Go to the strip club, have her stop dancing there, and she should become available for 'tutoring' again.
Nice try but too slow :cool:

• Sad
Reactions: rdblev and gregers

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
can you please add new ones when you can?
thanks
Sorry but if anyone add an up to date list it won't be me.

Given the complexity (and over-complication) of the game logic, in my opinion if you are not able to find what you need then you shouldn't start messing with it in the first place.

I only removed the old one because they were no more functional, as far as I know it would be against the rules for me to remove what I don't like from the OP on that only basis. So if somebody add new ones I won't remove them.

I would still strongly advice against using commands that you don't know exactly what they do (even if they look simple). But if you do and you encounter an issue that you don't think is caused by your manipulation then still tell me what you did.

guy2front

Feb 27, 2020
can you please add new ones when you can?
thanks
I honestly wouldn't bother with console commands. The game is really easy to earn what you need and each step in corrupting the girls tells you what you need to do to achieve. The corruption isn't even that grindy compared to other games. Secondly, it seems trying to console command the game for your stats always ends up crashing the game.

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
I honestly wouldn't bother with console commands. The game is really easy to earn what you need and each step in corrupting the girls tells you what you need to do to achieve. The corruption isn't even that grindy compared to other games. Secondly, it seems trying to console command the game for your stats always ends up crashing the game.
you say that but i cant get income lvl 3 and i been increasing yuukis obedience but i cant send her to the strip club and cant advance her story because i dont have 3 income to make green serum....

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
you say that but i cant get income lvl 3 and i been increasing yuukis obedience but i cant send her to the strip club and cant advance her story because i dont have 3 income to make green serum....
To have 3 income you can train Frankie at the gym.

Reactions: JapanFreak

guy2front

Feb 27, 2020
Its also easier to corrupt the Dean first as she only require a blue serum to start her corruption. Training Frankie nets you three income. Use it to make your green serum to use on the Dean so you can send her to the club to get 4 plus right away. The income will help progress all the other girls.

Reactions: JapanFreak
4.10 star(s) 58 Votes