altnation

Jul 5, 2020
Chrystal has one. There is also a general "ending" with a machine you make. You trigger the Chrystal ending I think by doing some stuff to increase her sluttines and affection a few times after maxing her out, an event will happen where you get a text and subsequent choices become available.

Budokai

Jul 16, 2017
Currently, the only path that truly ramificates is Lola's depending on the combination of serums, no? I am looking forward to see her at the stripclub, damn...

Edit:do you plan to apply such path alternatives to the other girls?depending on the serums,different outcomes

Finsit

Harder Better Faster Cheater
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Reactions: Darkaura

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
it's not working on macOS
Any error messages? I've never tried it on MacOS, but I just made my desktop PC into a Hackintosh running Mojave a month ago, so I'll see if I can recreate your issue and try to gather more info.

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
Ok, so I just tried running this game on my Hackintosh running Mojave, and the game wouldn't launch from the download hosted here. It would open only in the Ren'Py SDK launcher. I tried generating a new build from the launcher, and that one will launch without using the launcher. I'm going to guess there's something wrong with the build hosted here.

If it matters, I used version 7.3.5 of the Ren'Py SDK.

olbor48

Jan 20, 2018
Thanks.

The thing with those infinite loop detection is that as far as I know it is possible that some hardware might be more easily triggered.

Could you try to send me a save file

Android version of Ren'Py game cannot be updated the same way the computer version can.
Oki. Thank you.
Anyway can someone share the actual android version port?

Finsit

Harder Better Faster Cheater
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Am I deviant person for checking back here in hopes of a new update?
Well we just released an update. Even if Jan and I would love to be able to output an update a week (the game would be massively built quick) it is unrealistic.

But if you want to talk about the game pop in the Discord, I'm pretty much always up to talk ans share all the stuff we cannot put into the game due to lack of time.

Oki. Thank you.
Anyway can someone share the actual android version port?
There is not "actual" android port. Porting this game on android is not as simple as the other games. There is multiple system that I either use or made that are incompatible with it (as is the updater).

So the usual Android porters just stay away from it.

Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
I think I might have hit the end? Does anyone have a full save? was there just no Alice and Lola content? cause Lola is MIA for me after supposedly meeting with the dean and Alice gave me the schematics

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes