cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
Finsit I posted a couple of days ago in this thread about testing out an issue that someone was having with running this game on a Mac. I was able to run the version available here only by using the Ren'Py SDK, but if I generated a new build from the SDK, I was able to get the game to run on its own. Would it be alright if I uploaded it so other people using a Mac can try it out and hopefully confirm it works?

Finsit

Harder Better Faster Cheater
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Finsit I posted a couple of days ago in this thread about testing out an issue that someone was having with running this game on a Mac. I was able to run the version available here only by using the Ren'Py SDK, but if I generated a new build from the SDK, I was able to get the game to run on its own. Would it be alright if I uploaded it so other people using a Mac can try it out and hopefully confirm it works?
It's a pirate site, I cannot stop you for doing so.

However, how does it fare with the updater ?

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
It's a pirate site, I cannot stop you for doing so.

However, how does it fare with the updater ?
I know there's no official rule about it, but I just wanted to be sure before I posted it.

I don't know for sure what would happen with an update. The files I started with were already up to date. I didn't make any changes to the settings on the SDK when I made the build, so if updater support has to be enabled every time a build is made, I could have possibly missed that.

I think I may still have the Windows download for 0.47.0. I'll probably make a new Mac build from those files and see if it updates.

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
Any solution for macOS?
I've been able to get it to work on Mojave on my Hackintosh, but I had to either run it through the Ren'Py SDK's launcher or generate a new app package. A bit later this afternoon, I'm going to try generating a 0.47.0 app package and make sure that the built-in updater still works. If so, I'll probably upload the app package for other macOS users to try, as long as the devs don't have an issue with me doing so.

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
Well, I did some more playing around with the game on my Hackintosh, and I found out that the .app package that comes with 0.47.0 lossless starts without any issue. I tried the same thing with 0.47.0 ultralight-other because that's the one specifically labelled for Mac and Linux. That .app package extracted fine, but would not load. Generating a 0.47.0 ultralight-other build on my Hackintosh yields a .app package that starts normally (after allowing the app to run through System Preferences -> Security & Privacy) on its own and the updater works without issue.

Only thing I can figure out is that the Ren'Py SDK that I am using is generating slightly different .app files from what is in the downloads already linked in this thread.

In case anybody else with macOS wants to give this a try, here's my 0.47.2 ultralight-other build I generated and tested on my Hackintosh. I did notice that the .zip I ended up with is slightly smaller than the one linked in the first post here, at about 68.8 MB.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
On a mac I can get incorrectly compiled games to work by right-clicking it and selecting show package contents. Then I navigate to /Contents/MacOS/DDGame and double clicking it to open it in terminal. This works for many games here.

Fxb

Oct 14, 2018
Well, I did some more playing around with the game on my Hackintosh, and I found out that the .app package that comes with 0.47.0 lossless starts without any issue. I tried the same thing with 0.47.0 ultralight-other because that's the one specifically labeled for Mac and Linux. That .app package extracted fine, but would not load. Generating a 0.47.0 ultralight-other build on my Hackintosh yields a .app package that starts normally (after allowing the app to run through System Preferences -> Security & Privacy) on its own and the updater works without issue.

The only thing I can figure out is that the Ren'Py SDK that I am using is generating slightly different.app files from what is in the downloads already linked in this thread.

In case anybody else with macOS wants to give this a try, here's my 0.47.2 ultralight-other build I generated and tested on my Hackintosh. I did notice that the .zip I ended up with is slightly smaller than the one linked in the first post here, at about 68.8 MB.

Mega

It did not work I think I found a way to fix it all you have to do is the following "right-click on .app > show content > contents > Resources > create new folder > name it "autorun"> add all the other files in the folder without the .app"

it should work fine now

masiex

Mar 28, 2020
I don't suppose there is wa y actually track their "levels"? Or a mod or something? Trying to trigger the new endings or some guidence from the last version. I kept hearing about a park but have no idea what that means.

guy2front

Feb 27, 2020
I don't suppose there is wa y actually track their "levels"? Or a mod or something? Trying to trigger the new endings or some guidence from the last version. I kept hearing about a park but have no idea what that means.
The park does not open up until you have corrupted Harley all the way. There is no way to track levels of corruption but you are given hints to progress to each stage of things you can do with the girls by selecting the options you cannot do and it tells you what you have to complete in order to do those actions. For example like purchasing a certain toy or outfit and then repeating the current corruption action until the next becomes available. Sometimes the girl may need to feel more affection instead and you have to do the affection actions with them to unlock the next steps of corruption.

Refuge24

Nov 1, 2017
tried using the search function and from i've gathered there's no pregnant sex as of yet. here's hoping some is added but i'm excited to give this a try

BigPoppaLoppa

Jun 29, 2020
Play with joiplay works perfectly on android.
Thanks taler Ive tried Joiplay before and couldn't quite figure how to use it. What u just download it and what version of a game do u download? Like does it convert games making them droid friendly¿ can't possibly be huh?

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Thanks taler Ive tried Joiplay before and couldn't quite figure how to use it. What u just download it and what version of a game do u download? Like does it convert games making them droid friendly¿ can't possibly be huh?
You download the windows version of the game and copy the game into the filesystem of your android, then you use the add button in joiplay to add ddgame.exe to the games list. It doesn't convert the game it just runs it as if it's native. It's very simple and just works, if you're confused I assume it's because you don't know how to add to filesystem, you should look that up.

Reactions: BigPoppaLoppa
4.10 star(s) 58 Votes