Refuge24

Nov 1, 2017
I read there was lola impregnation content but I haven’t found it. I can call her to my house every evening but after sex there’s just a mention of it being risky. Is that all there is?

Reactions: mikecd199817

Vana karu

Nov 7, 2018
Awesome game. Though I would love it if you could choose the appearance changes. Not a fan of half shaved hairtstyles and that really hurt the Harley ending.

Finsit

Harder Better Faster Cheater
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Awesome game. Though I would love it if you could choose the appearance changes. Not a fan of half shaved hairtstyles and that really hurt the Harley ending.
Unless Jan can go pro, and that is not going to be the case anytime soon (ok, certainly never), he won't have the time to do all the extra posing and rendering necessary for that.
Hairstyle is maybe the hardest thing to have alternate for, as they tend to clip everywhere.

About Harley's owned ending, when I saw the images I said "that is gonna' elicit some comments".
Then when Jan pushed the events it rounded the edges for me, I'm more interested in the meaning that the form.

For me (and we have a pretty close point of view Jan and I), it is about control.
As the relationship between Harley and the MC grew she tried to fit what she thought he wanted out of her.
Kind of like Yuki except the MC wasn't as directive with her. So as we can see on her last stage she wear her hair quite long and she take great care of it and put some emphasis on it with the witch's streak.
Having her cur her beloved hair is a pretty great way to have her surrender control over her body : It cannot be undone, it is a constant reminder of her condition and yet it is not permanent.

So yeah for me it's quite spot on.

And there is a parallel to be done with the branding of Yuki. Yuki is his period, she had and has no choice. Harley chose to be is property and embrace that choice ever since (and given what she learnt it is going to be long).

That's why I love character driven storytelling, it allows for some very tasty nuances.

Reactions: dmmt

Vana karu

Nov 7, 2018
Unless Jan can go pro, and that is not going to be the case anytime soon (ok, certainly never), he won't have the time to do all the extra posing and rendering necessary for that.
Hairstyle is maybe the hardest thing to have alternate for, as they tend to clip everywhere.

About Harley's owned ending, when I saw the images I said "that is gonna' elicit some comments".
Then when Jan pushed the events it rounded the edges for me, I'm more interested in the meaning that the form.

For me (and we have a pretty close point of view Jan and I), it is about control.
As the relationship between Harley and the MC grew she tried to fit what she thought he wanted out of her.
Kind of like Yuki except the MC wasn't as directive with her. So as we can see on her last stage she wear her hair quite long and she take great care of it and put some emphasis on it with the witch's streak.
Having her cur her beloved hair is a pretty great way to have her surrender control over her body : It cannot be undone, it is a constant reminder of her condition and yet it is not permanent.

So yeah for me it's quite spot on.

And there is a parallel to be done with the branding of Yuki. Yuki is his period, she had and has no choice. Harley chose to be is property and embrace that choice ever since (and given what she learnt it is going to be long).

That's why I love character driven storytelling, it allows for some very tasty nuances.
I can certainly understand that. I did not realize the clipping would cause such an issue with the hairstyles.

Though on a sidenote the reason I can understand that is more related to nipple piercings, which I view as submission and a change to the body in pretty much the same way you view hairstyles in this discussion.

bimboanontest

Nov 28, 2020
I'm currently on version 0.47.2 and am not sure how far along in development it is, but I'm stuck on Yuki's scenes. I've gotten up to the pet play part where I need to buy the, "Bad Teacher" spanking paddle. I already checked at the sex shop, but there's no option to buy any paddles, just ask for advice (replay). Is this is a bug or do I have to unlock something first?

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
I'm currently on version 0.47.2 and am not sure how far along in development it is, but I'm stuck on Yuki's scenes. I've gotten up to the pet play part where I need to buy the, "Bad Teacher" spanking paddle. I already checked at the sex shop, but there's no option to buy any paddles, just ask for advice (replay). Is this is a bug or do I have to unlock something first?
There is some conditions for the girls, try to train her more.

bimboanontest

Nov 28, 2020
I checked the conditions boxes and the only one left is "Purchase the Bad Teacher Paddle", but as I said there is no option to purchase it from the sex shop, only to ask for her opinion.

Finsit

Harder Better Faster Cheater
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I checked the conditions boxes and the only one left is "Purchase the Bad Teacher Paddle", but as I said there is no option to purchase it from the sex shop, only to ask for her opinion.
Thanks for reporting.

Indeed it seem I forgot to put the necessary conditions to make the paddle available during Yuki's training.

The same paddle is used with Chrystal and Harley so that is probably why it flew under the radar for so long.
You should be able to buy it if you get to Harley's second stage or Chrystal's last stage.

I'll probably fix that issue in the next content update.

Reactions: Hentaimancer

Kevinm2501

Apr 24, 2020
Im just started to play the game, and during the game, trying to call kara to appear in the evening is there some form of bug where it doesn't let interact with her in the evening or?

Wutzel

Aug 6, 2017
The game is really great and all look so good and after the serum damn hot, I dl yesterday the last version and after the park with Harley and I dont know when you get this path the games end. Sry but why is there no hint like build the machine!
And like other player the hairstyle of her looks awfull for me, she looks only like a skunk and this haircut make her nice face so hard. Like the hairstyle from Crystal that I wish a better sexy feminine hairstyle to, these blond, bronxe In my way looks for me always so disgusting that match never with their brown(er) skin.
But like say before I like the game really much...

blackmetal

Nov 15, 2018
Enable cheats:
DDGame-0.03-all > renpy > common > 00console
**Line 97-98 if opened with something like geany**
**Else Search**

# If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
config.console = False

Change False to True, then use Shift+O to open console in game.
========================
Commands I found so far:
money = xx
[potions]
blue =
pink =
green =
console commands don't seem to work at all is thier a cheat mod instead

Nov 9, 2017
The game is really great and all look so good and after the serum damn hot, I dl yesterday the last version and after the park with Harley and I dont know when you get this path the games end. Sry but why is there no hint like build the machine!
And like other player the hairstyle of her looks awfull for me, she looks only like a skunk and this haircut make her nice face so hard. Like the hairstyle from Crystal that I wish a better sexy feminine hairstyle to, these blond, bronxe In my way looks for me always so disgusting that match never with their brown(er) skin.
But like say before I like the game really much...
I actually like the stripe in her hair as it reminds me of Rogue of the X=men and gives her a kind of forbidden fruit feel to her.

Nov 9, 2017
Im just started to play the game, and during the game, trying to call kara to appear in the evening is there some form of bug where it doesn't let interact with her in the evening or?
I get a flashing mail icon that generally indicates a message but when I bring it up none of the options are flashing. Also form a UI POV I like the actual phone that Superpowered uses then the interface we currently have.

Reactions: Gondel

JimmyJazz69

Jul 3, 2020
Good stuff, Sir!, Good stuff. Thanks for doing this!
Will there be further development, or this is it (as of late December 2020)?

Janthespider

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Good stuff, Sir!, Good stuff. Thanks for doing this!
Will there be further development, or this is it (as of late December 2020)?
Hi Jimmy
Thanks for the praise, we appreciate it.
Hopefully we will be releasing the next update in the next days to come.

How do you get lola cuz shes hasnt appeared and i completed corrupting the dean
Milky,
Have you blackmailed Howard yet?
He's the schools board member who at one points walks in on you and Kara.
Once you and Kara take him down, Lola will then appear in your lab during the evening/night

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes