Finsit

Harder Better Faster Cheater
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Can you please share save for this green ending? And also the save where we can choose about Instead of using the blue serum option on Alice when you meet her, choose to tell her the truth and watch the events unfold...
And also how to meet new girl so many days passed but nothing happen
What "new girl" are you talking about ?

I cannot share saves. My test saves are not compatible with released versions.
i think i might be having an issue. first time playing and i have done the initial stuff with kara and howard walked in. since then nothing is occuring. couple of weeks have passed by. i have called to try and get her to the house and she says she will arrive but doesn't actually turn up. anything i am missing?
thanks

p.s. under tutoring i get the message i should really find a way to deal with the dean first.
Cannot you go see her in the day in her office to lift the tutoring ban ?

Sep 19, 2017
What "new girl" are you talking about ?

I cannot share saves. My test saves are not compatible with released versions.

Cannot you go see her in the day in her office to lift the tutoring ban ?
when i go to her office at any time of day, she is never around. pretty sure i have tried all days and times of day.
says: It's the deans office. she doesn't seem to be around though....

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
when i go to her office at any time of day, she is never around. pretty sure i have tried all days and times of day.
says: It's the deans office. she doesn't seem to be around though....
Ok, I guess I missed a fringe case.

So, in the console (that you can enter in the preferences menu) type k.ban_state = 2, that should fix it.

Reactions: nunu101botfest

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
thank you very much, fixed the issue instantly
I have not looked at it much but did you trigger the tutoring ban during Kara's second stage when meeting her was already active then progress to her last stage before talking to her in her office during day ?

Anyway, I made a fix for that case. It will be deployed on the next patch or update.

Sep 19, 2017
I have not looked at it much but did you trigger the tutoring ban during Kara's second stage when meeting her was already active then progress to her last stage before talking to her in her office during day ?

Anyway, I made a fix for that case. It will be deployed on the next patch or update.
umm order i did things from memory (i finished all the routes i could on chrystal and harley first) when chrystal said about the dean catching on or something i then worked on kara up until we got caught while also doing yuki in my office. got caught so finished off yuki to as far as i could.
bad ordering on my part?

Last edited:

JimmyJazz69

Jul 3, 2020
This game is almost 4 years old now and still not abandoned. We would love to be able to work on the game as we wish, but in 4 years life had time to get in the way.
If you want to complain about cash grabber find someone else.
THIS! (y)

Reactions: checkersplash

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
the only way to cheat with console command only ?
There is no cheat mod, and I did not include any cheat in the game.

can this guy make a new game already, the same format but with new girls
We are 2 working on that game. Jan and myself, the former is very time limited, hence the reduce release rate, and the later is absolutely available to work on an other game but is not an artist.

That's why we are currently working on finishing the game rather than leaving it in a poor state. We are both eager to work on something new, yet we respect our craft.

Rakja

Jul 14, 2018
WoW!!! Great update, the Yuki ending was great, pretty sexy; but what left me impressed was the Ending #2, when I choose it I was sure that was a Bad Ending route and start it by curiosity but the plot twists were great, the story was very well write and was interesting. Maybe it could be added the option at the end to choose one of the girls as your secretary using a sexy and slutty outfit, to add the sexy factor to the ending. I hope to see more of Alice soon, specially a route with her changing by the green serum

Reactions: JimmyJazz69

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
WoW!!! Great update, the Yuki ending was great, pretty sexy; but what left me impressed was the Ending #2, when I choose it I was sure that was a Bad Ending route and start it by curiosity but the plot twists were great, the story was very well write and was interesting. Maybe it could be added the option at the end to choose one of the girls as your secretary using a sexy and slutty outfit, to add the sexy factor to the ending. I hope to see more of Alice soon, specially a route with her changing by the green serum
Jan was really please with his work on the ending. I can assure you he will love your comment.

About choosing a girl as your secretary. One thing that we realize making DD is that time was definitely the limiting factor. We don't have a lack of idea or ability to refine them.
That was one of the reason I started pushing Jan for finishing the game.
First we worked on it kind of for too long already. So yes we are nowhere near the limit of the setup yet, we could go on a lot longer.
But because that is true that also mean that we can also finish the game and make an other that will be equally well thought out.

The limit is really the time we (and particularly Jan) have to work on it. Putting work on something means that it won't be put on something else.

That's why we are working on finishing the game and tying up loose ends as well as giving a bit of diversity on the endings.
We don't want to rush the ending and just pass to the next thing while it would certainly be a smarter move to do so.

I can assure you we would have a blast if Jan had the possibility to be full time. But sadly given the state of slow decline of our Patreon I cannot see it ever happen.

checkersplash

May 11, 2020
How do you trigger Alice? I'm doing a fresh run of the game, and I'm nearing late game with every girl (finished Yuki and Kara, on final versions of Lola (pink then green), Chrystal and Harley).

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
How do you trigger Alice? I'm doing a fresh run of the game, and I'm nearing late game with every girl (finished Yuki and Kara, on final versions of Lola (pink then green), Chrystal and Harley).
You need to have solved both of Kara's problems and visited her at her villa.

Plus waiting 2 weeks.

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes