saint751

Dec 25, 2017
I think the sexshop is bugged, completely halting progression on certain things, since you can't buy some stuff you'd need to get certain scenes...

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
I think something when wrong with the SMS trigger.
She was supposed to send you two messages once she reach 100 sluttiness.

You can use renpy.call('c_sl_request.setup') to trigger it manually.

I'm usually quick to respond but sometime I need to sleep.

Those are different compression qualities. On the update post I put the sizes of each.
im not to worried about the txt im more worried about how to get chrystals ending i figured if i got a txt then i was on the right path for progression BUT appears the txt system is bugged and thats fine no complaints BUT how to get progression with chrystal as ive spent a couple hours (real life time NOT ingame time)trying to progress and no success
her slutness is pretty high and i got another new menu in my room for groupsex involves both her and yuki and can fuck one or the other in the scenes BUT in the scenes nothing for progression points so how to reach her ending?

Last edited:

Finsit

Harder Better Faster Cheater
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
im not to worried about the txt im more worried about how to get chrystals ending i figured if i got a txt then i was on the right path for progression BUT appears the txt system is bugged and thats fine no complaints BUT how to get progression with chrystal as ive spent a couple hours (real life time NOT ingame time)trying to progress and no success
her slutness is pretty high and i got another new menu in my room for groupsex involves both her and yuki and can fuck one or the other in the scenes BUT in the scenes nothing for progression points so how to reach her ending?
Chrystal's ending goes that way:
Once she is on her last stage at 100 sluttiness she send you 2 messages asking about a favor.
When she reply tell you to meet her tonight.

At that point the next time you tutor her will start the dialogue about the favor.

At the end of that dialogue you an either say yes and progress to the ending, no and not have the ending or later and choose later as a new option to give her your decision will appear in her tutoring menu.

A few days after saying yes she will again send you a SMS.
If you start the conversion by replying then same night the ending will play out.

Did you got any of the SMS discussion ?

I think the sexshop is bugged, completely halting progression on certain things, since you can't buy some stuff you'd need to get certain scenes...
Could you tell me which item you cannot buy, for which girl ?

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
How are you setting these Native/Loseless/Light/Ultralight build packages? Why not use the standard build packages? Because I have to tell you, I cannot get this to work on a Mac, no matter what I try.

I don't understand the choice.
I just tried the ultralight for Mac. It works, but you have to go inside the game package and launch the executable directly. Double clicking the app itself does nothing.

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I just tried the ultralight for Mac. It works, but you have to go inside the game package and launch the executable directly. Double clicking the app itself does nothing.
I never understood Mac user issues.

My only experience with MacOS was using it as a Unix system mainly though the console. And since the game packs a .sh I always assumed one would need to just run the script.

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
Does nothing pop up at all when you click the app? I've noticed that seems to happen on a few Mac releases I've tried. Usually, if I load the app in the Renpy SDK, then build a new release for Mac, I can get it to work.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Does nothing pop up at all when you click the app? I've noticed that seems to happen on a few Mac releases I've tried. Usually, if I load the app in the Renpy SDK, then build a new release for Mac, I can get it to work.
That's a method I use too, but then I start from the windows build, as in those cases when the Mac build is a lower version, or there is no Mac version at all.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
I never understood Mac user issues.

My only experience with MacOS was using it as a Unix system mainly though the console. And since the game packs a .sh I always assumed one would need to just run the script.
I found out what is wrong. Your build is essentially inside out. For the Mac app to work, all content should be inside it, not at the same level as the app itself, as is the case here. I suppose this happens when you roll the Linux and Mac build into one.

Reactions: MonteChristo

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I found out what is wrong. Your build is essentially inside out. For the Mac app to work, all content should be inside it, not at the same level as the app itself, as is the case here. I suppose this happens when you roll the Linux and Mac build into one.
Once again the "think different" was mistaken for "think correctly".

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
Yeah, I figured out the same thing. I don't understand the need to go to a non-standard build method, but I can deal with this workaround.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Yeah, I figured out the same thing. I don't understand the need to go to a non-standard build method, but I can deal with this workaround.
See my answer to Finsit two posts up. BTW, you can make a regular Mac build by creating a folder "autorun" inside /Contents/resources and moving everthing over. No need to move the logs. And you can delete the lib folder. That's for Linux. The lib folder for Mac is already in place at Contents/MacOs

Reactions: Walt Dee

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
It is not "non-standard", it is plain Ren'Py build.

The fact it is packaged in multiple qualities only affects the images.
And ultralight versions are both only packed with the dependencies of their respective OS since the goal for those are to be as light as possible (and at the first ultralight release it was well under 50MB).

I need the updater to work with all qualities I offer, so, I need to package everything with native Ren'Py build process.
And I offer different compression level myself because if I wouldn't third parties would break the updater.

Of course that doesn't apply on Android since updating is not supported on it.

Reactions: JimmyJazz69

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
do i have to start a new game to see the new character?
The "new character" is not a female. He is encountered in the green ending.
If you have a save before inviting Alice to your home then you can load it.

trend100

Feb 18, 2019
What is petplay events for Yuki? I have done all tutoring events few times with buttplug (feed her, walk her, punish e.t.c) and without buttplug(fingering)...also i have blowjob and sex scene(and group), and sexshop scene. But still dont have any message and progress. Sexshop is emty.(all other girls done, without ending ofcourse)

gamerguy524

Jan 19, 2019
Not sure if maybe it's just my computer but, for me, the game stops responding and crashes every couple of minutes and I have to reboot it. Anything I can do to try and fix this?

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Not sure if maybe it's just my computer but, for me, the game stops responding and crashes every couple of minutes and I have to reboot it. Anything I can do to try and fix this?
If there is no specific event that triggers that then yes it is probably your computer.

What is petplay events for Yuki? I have done all tutoring events few times with buttplug (feed her, walk her, punish e.t.c) and without buttplug(fingering)...also i have blowjob and sex scene(and group), and sexshop scene. But still dont have any message and progress. Sexshop is emty.(all other girls done, without ending ofcourse)
Haven't you received a message from Yuki asking for help about her gym training ?

trend100

Feb 18, 2019
Haven't you received a message from Yuki asking for help about her gym training ?

No! :(
But i help her early in gym(before last green serum). Then she send me a lot photos, bla-blas e.t.c. and finaly was two dialogs that involved her in photoshoot. Now photoshoot availiable by standart call-message. Should it be the second asking for help?
May be there is special triggers?

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
No! :(
But i help her early in gym(before last green serum). Then she send me a lot photos, bla-blas e.t.c. and finaly was two dialogs that involved her in photoshoot. Now photoshoot availiable by standart call-message. Should it be the second asking for help?
May be there is special triggers?
Well it is possible that the SMS discussions overlap if you don't play them as they arrive.

Have her plugged with her tail and execute renpy.call('y_4_gym_sms_discussion.setup') in the console.

I probably won't fix that case since I that I'm porting the game to a new game engine entirely.

Reactions: trend100
4.10 star(s) 58 Votes