matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Hi Jimmy
Thanks for the praise, we appreciate it.
Hopefully we will be releasing the next update in the next days to come.

Milky,
Have you blackmailed Howard yet?
He's the schools board member who at one points walks in on you and Kara.
Once you and Kara take him down, Lola will then appear in your lab during the evening/night
Hope it gonna be harem enidng)Also sad that it dont have impregnation and pregnancy(

JimmyJazz69

Jul 3, 2020
I'm *really* enjoying this game a LOT. Can't wait for what is coming next!
Some feedback:
1. Great "girls design" - both from their "normal" body to the "updated one" :)
Also, kudos to the fact that the girls are all voluptuous and not skinny!
2. I *love* the use of lot of sex toys, especially butt plugs and bondage gear (harnesses, ball gags, collars, etc.). Really well done! Suggestion: Maybe introducing some chastity belts with double plugs! I think it would fit the narrative of most girls very well ;-)
3. Love the fact that even after reaching some of the endings, we can still return to saved games and keep playing
3. If I could ask for anything different (can I?) would be some different outfits, such as corsets with garter belts and stockings, harnesses, slutty dresses...

All in all, *really* good job.

Last edited:
Reactions: bharmon025

Finsit

Harder Better Faster Cheater
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
The v0.48.0 is available by automated update, a notification should appear in the main menu of your game and if not a button on the bottom left in the main menu should be visible.

You can also download it manually :

Note from Jan the Spider:
Not only did we make a new main story ending, the green ending.
Instead of using the blue serum option on Alice when you meet her, choose to tell her the truth and watch the events unfold...

Also, Yuki got a mini ending which can be unlocked through helping her train in the gym at her top stage.
I tried to go for a balance of images and text and had unusually more fun when writing this time around.

But do let me know if you have some thoughts while playing the new content
Take a look at the changelog to see a summary of what's been added.

V 0.48.0 Changelog:
  • 26 new images rendered and one of those images is something new I tried for this update. It should display right at the stories end.
  • Two new portraits, one for Yuki and one for a new character which you'll meet during the main story.
Known bugs:
  • When loading a save if you get an error, rollback to a stable state and change location.
  • The notifications can sometime appear a second time.
  • The notifications can also have a weird behavior when it comes to rollback.
  • The travel menu sometime stay visible when the rest of the GUI is hidden

Last edited:

altnation

Jul 5, 2020
Green ending was not what I had expected...is the plan to still add individual endings a la. Fallout style? Will they be different between green and blue?

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
How are you setting these Native/Loseless/Light/Ultralight build packages? Why not use the standard build packages? Because I have to tell you, I cannot get this to work on a Mac, no matter what I try.

I don't understand the choice.

Milky lips

Jul 31, 2019
Hi Jimmy
Thanks for the praise, we appreciate it.
Hopefully we will be releasing the next update in the next days to come.

Milky,
Have you blackmailed Howard yet?
He's the schools board member who at one points walks in on you and Kara.
Once you and Kara take him down, Lola will then appear in your lab during the evening/night
Yea i got her now lol kept going to lab office instead of the lab

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Green ending was not what I had expected...is the plan to still add individual endings a la. Fallout style? Will they be different between green and blue?
Oh, what were you expectation then ? I'm very curious to know, and I'm sure Jan too.

Yes those style of ending is still planned. Since we are not really to implement that the idea is still not totally refined. For now the "plan" is to sort out which character ending can work with which game ending, see if those that cannot could be altered a bit to fit, and fill the blanks if needed, for example, Alex might not have ending cards for all game endings.
How are you setting these Native/Loseless/Light/Ultralight build packages? Why not use the standard build packages? Because I have to tell you, I cannot get this to work on a Mac, no matter what I try.

I build in different compression quality because people doing compressed version more often than not extract all the script from the .rpa, that mess with the updater making it unable to actually update it.
I also have a better quality control on the compression and I'm able to get much better compression with less quality loss.

As for running the game on Mac, I have not idea why Ren'Py doesn't package things correctly. As far as I can tell everything is set up as it should and I had some Mac user told me it worked a while ago, but recently it doesn't see to run anymore for some reason.
Did you try the process explained here.

wow more than 6 months for an update with 26 renders ....
soomeone needs money it seems
The 0.47.0 was uploaded the 17th this October, and the 0.46.0 the 18th of August.
How is that "more than 6 months" ?

And we don't get paid by the update, that's not how Patreon works. Patrons can end their support anytime if they are not satisfied.
So, feel free not to support us.

This game is almost 4 years old now and still not abandoned. We would love to be able to work on the game as we wish, but in 4 years life had time to get in the way.
If you want to complain about cash grabber find someone else.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
i have a weird question not exactly sure how to word it but here goes
ive done all 3 endings (assuming theres no more??)
build the machine, move in with Kara, Harley moves in
out of all 3 endings only 1 shows up in menu and wondering if theres a way to get all 3 endings to appear in menu AND if so how? Screenshot.png

Reactions: mikecd199817

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
i have a weird question not exactly sure how to word it but here goes
ive done all 3 endings (assuming theres no more??)
build the machine, move in with Kara, Harley moves in
out of all 3 endings only 1 shows up in menu and wondering if theres a way to get all 3 endings to appear in menu AND if so how? View attachment 964341
For the green ending you need to tell Alice the truth instead of blueing her.
Chrystal also have an ending, she need to be very slutty to unlock.
And finally Yuki's ending is now available once you finished all her petplay events.

About the menu, no, I did not put the all the ending in this menu, but it is a decent idea.

Also why did you erase you earlier post ?

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
For the green ending you need to tell Alice the truth instead of blueing her.
Chrystal also have an ending, she need to be very slutty to unlock.
And finally Yuki's ending is now available once you finished all her petplay events.

About the menu, no, I did not put the all the ending in this menu, but it is a decent idea.

Also why did you erase you earlier post ?
Can you please share save for this green ending? And also the save where we can choose about Instead of using the blue serum option on Alice when you meet her, choose to tell her the truth and watch the events unfold...
And also how to meet new girl so many days passed but nothing happen

Sep 19, 2017
i think i might be having an issue. first time playing and i have done the initial stuff with kara and howard walked in. since then nothing is occuring. couple of weeks have passed by. i have called to try and get her to the house and she says she will arrive but doesn't actually turn up. anything i am missing?
thanks

p.s. under tutoring i get the message i should really find a way to deal with the dean first.
p.s.s. i have not manipulated the game in any way. downloaded and installed.

Last edited:

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018

What's going on when you try to run the game on a Mac? I've noticed that sometimes Renpy doesn't build the Mac builds correctly. There's a couple of games where I basically have to load them in the Renpy SDK, create a new build, then they seem to work. I got 0.47 to work that way, but I haven't tried 0.48 yet.

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes