str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
For the green ending you need to tell Alice the truth instead of blueing her.
Chrystal also have an ending, she need to be very slutty to unlock.
And finally Yuki's ending is now available once you finished all her petplay events.

About the menu, no, I did not put the all the ending in this menu, but it is a decent idea.

Also why did you erase you earlier post ?
my earlier post that ive deleted was because of an issue that i solved ...and thanks for the reply im going to go back and play again because from what you said ive missed a few things again so looking forward to checking that out
wondering if in future updates sometime if we can get a breast reduction for all the girls im just not into moon boobs
thats my only complaint so far and i havent really seen anything for pregnancy except the one girl you talk to (forget her name)
BUT its her fetish or something and thats as far as the pregnancy went wondering if we will be able to knock all the girls up
sometime in future updates?but anyways thanks again for getting back to me i really appreciate it ..cheers )
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE TOO !!!!!!

Raknor

May 12, 2019
I'm sure someone asked or it was pointed out somewhere in this 167 page forum, but what does the different types of downloads mean? Maybe there should be a spoiler tag on the first post that lets us know what each one is for, or if you just have to download all of them to play the game fully.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
I like this game in it's coding and style of play. Sometimes it goes a bit too extreme on the body modification stuff. That sweet innocent look is often more times appealing than the bimbo form.

• Red Heart
Reactions: str8up

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
chrystal seems the hardest ending to reach because inbetween workin on her i got yuki ending done
so how to tell when chrystal ending is getting close to ending?i just got a new menu for group sex with crystal
she hasnt sent any txts in a while so i know im missing something just cant figure out what??
AND i assume luna doesnt have an ending yet?got her while doing yuki quest chain

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Is there a way to switch tracks from Ending 1 to Ending 2, or do you have to start over?
ya that kind of bugged me to once ya get an ending you have 2 choices main menu or go back
BUT thats all we can do bro only ending you will ever see in the menu in your room is build the machine
would of been nice to list all other endings there

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
i havent gotten any txt message from chrystal in ages and her sluttiness is at 535 and climbing
been working away at her for a couple hours real life time and havent seen any changes i seen an earlier post something about chrystal saying something about money how to trigger this?

Last edited:

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Is saying to Chrystal "no money" resulting in another ending?
Also no Lola ending for either route for now i believe?
what did you do to trigger the money thing?ive been working away at chrystal forever and cant even get a txt from her anymore let alone find her ending what did you do to trigger this?

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
well another game ive been waiting for updates forever finally got an update so going to take a break from this game for a while as its annoying the living hell out of me being unable to progress with chrystal

Finsit

Harder Better Faster Cheater
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
well another game ive been waiting for updates forever finally got an update so going to take a break from this game for a while as its annoying the living hell out of me being unable to progress with chrystal
I think something when wrong with the SMS trigger.
She was supposed to send you two messages once she reach 100 sluttiness.

You can use renpy.call('c_sl_request.setup') to trigger it manually.

I'm usually quick to respond but sometime I need to sleep.
I'm sure someone asked or it was pointed out somewhere in this 167 page forum, but what does the different types of downloads mean? Maybe there should be a spoiler tag on the first post that lets us know what each one is for, or if you just have to download all of them to play the game fully.
Those are different compression qualities. On the update post I put the sizes of each.

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes