Commando

Oct 13, 2016
And it won't work stop trying.

This post is more than 4 years old, the game underwent massive changes since then.
I've edited my posted to save you the effort of having to respond to them anymore. .01% of your bandwith back! :ROFLMAO:

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Playing this game right now, really good Job on that one! I thought Harley was hot (she was the first girl I picked), but she was even beaten by Yuki. (even, if for my taste, both could have gotten another dose of the green Serum, same goes for Crystal :p)

But, I also have a question - is Crystal without an Ending at this point? Because for both Yuki and Harley you are able to get an Ending, but I have not seen this for Crystal yet. Or am I missing something?

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
I have another question (two actually), around Kara:

Is it possible to give her the green Serum at some point?

Question because:
1. In one of the Endings, you get to move in with her and it ends with the MC going to inject her Serum. It ends with "The end?" instead of "The end" like with other Endings. So is there a variant of that Ending?

2. You can talk to her about the blue and pink Serum. But I was only able to tell her about the blue Serum, the pink Serum and the "both"-Option was greyed out. Is it possible to have the option to talk with her about both Serums? (Maybe by speaking to Alice before Kara, telling Alice the truth?)
Makes me question if she will ask for the green Serum (the one she did not get so far) at a later point, if she is told about the blue and pink Serums.

I did not get all Endings so far, still playing around with Lola (one of her routes, have the others to do as well), so apologize if I am just impatient.

ajbeas

Apr 10, 2018
I was patreon for this game but... last year... Post on Jan Spider patreon are very few and updates very short.
Last post on patreon was on 27th february, two months and any post. Nobody knows anything about the next update/release.
This is the best bimbofication/transformation game that I played but I think that this game could have been the best game ever.

Finsit

Harder Better Faster Cheater
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I was patreon for this game but... last year... Post on Jan Spider patreon are very few and updates very short.
Last post on patreon was on 27th february, two months and any post. Nobody knows anything about the next update/release.
This is the best bimbofication/transformation game that I played but I think that this game could have been the best game ever.
Jan's time available for the game indeed shrunk this couple of last years.

And that's heart breaking as I'm sure that things had been stable or even had his available time grew, he would have had a shot at going pro.

Currently the name of the game is too keep things going. We tried to shorten the content updated to try to keep a somewhat frequent release schedule but that is not something that Jan knows how to do, he cannot really be satisfied by small incremental updates.

On my end I got a lot more time as the varus forced me to quit gunsmithing school. Added to that the reduced need for implementing new content (as it got scarcer).
So since September or so I started working on a port to a new game engine.
The goal is to be able to release the game on Android, to improve the UI and have the features of a modern game engine.
The issue is that Ren'Py is dominant for a reason, because it is easy to use for both artists and players.

I'm not an artist, I'm a programmer so I have no issue if the implementation of something gets complex. But on the player side, I have to keep the killer features of Ren'Py, mainly its ability to roll back.

There is a number of VN engines out there, and they are either like Ren'Py: a complete mess if you don't use it exactly for what it is made to do, or they are plugins of a bloated game engine like Unity (on top of not always being documented not more flexible than specialized dedicated VN engines).

So I looked at Godot, a quite young game engine that is already well featured enough but is open source and light.

Fast forward to today, I'm now working on my own VN addon for Godot called . While I'm still working on the back end, making it stable and ready for DD. I ported all of Ren'Py's killer features and I think it will easily fool anyone not looking close enough.

One thing that I'm very interested into from a modern game engine like Godot is shaders, they allow for some very nice effects like this one :

And the patrons have access to the prototype of a "game" (even if I would more call it a toy-app) that let you spank and play with some sliders to change the effect.
But it is not ready for prime time yet. I plan to add more effect available for you to play with as well as releasing one or two scenes (counting the image above as one scene) per month as it is very light on Jan.

Anyway other than that, and also because of Jan's scarce time, yes there is much less posts on Patreon since we made our Discord.
That doesn't change the fact that Jan is still a black box. It is as always ver hard to know what is going on with him and I regularly need to ask for signs of life, you know just making sure the man is not dead or something, he almost always respond within 3 weeks.
But if you pop on Discord, I'll be very happy to discuss pretty much anything.

I have another question (two actually), around Kara:

Is it possible to give her the green Serum at some point?

Question because:
1. In one of the Endings, you get to move in with her and it ends with the MC going to inject her Serum. It ends with "The end?" instead of "The end" like with other Endings. So is there a variant of that Ending?

2. You can talk to her about the blue and pink Serum. But I was only able to tell her about the blue Serum, the pink Serum and the "both"-Option was greyed out. Is it possible to have the option to talk with her about both Serums? (Maybe by speaking to Alice before Kara, telling Alice the truth?)
Makes me question if she will ask for the green Serum (the one she did not get so far) at a later point, if she is told about the blue and pink Serums.

I did not get all Endings so far, still playing around with Lola (one of her routes, have the others to do as well), so apologize if I am just impatient.
For Kara's end, no, there is nothing more there. I know, it is a dick move to end there, and be assured I it told Jan as much.

The options are grayed out, and if you choose the option it tells you that they are not currently written. I added the menu to let you know when to save in case we go back to that and implement them. But given how things evolved I wouldn't bet we do. That is still something we would like but if we have to cut that in order to finally release a v1.0 we are pleased with, then we will.

And you can be sure that Kara will ask if not demand to be injected with the green serum as soon as she is told about its full effect. Any woman driven enough to become a dean with the body of a stripper is someone that know how to capitalize on any opportunity they are given or that they can force. So a serum that makes you potentially immortal or at least let you live longer, it's a no-brainer. She already had to deal with being taken seriously with her current figure. I don't see how he would feel any enhancement of her body as a big deal.

Anyway, as told ajbeas, if you have any question or want to talk about a character or the story, I'm available on our . I cannot tell you about anything will evolve for sure as Jan is not predictable, but I know about what we talked about.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Jan's time available for the game indeed shrunk this couple of last years.

And that's heart breaking as I'm sure that things had been stable or even had his available time grew, he would have had a shot at going pro.

Currently the name of the game is too keep things going. We tried to shorten the content updated to try to keep a somewhat frequent release schedule but that is not something that Jan knows how to do, he cannot really be satisfied by small incremental updates.

On my end I got a lot more time as the varus forced me to quit gunsmithing school. Added to that the reduced need for implementing new content (as it got scarcer).
So since September or so I started working on a port to a new game engine.
The goal is to be able to release the game on Android, to improve the UI and have the features of a modern game engine.
The issue is that Ren'Py is dominant for a reason, because it is easy to use for both artists and players.

I'm not an artist, I'm a programmer so I have no issue if the implementation of something gets complex. But on the player side, I have to keep the killer features of Ren'Py, mainly its ability to roll back.

There is a number of VN engines out there, and they are either like Ren'Py: a complete mess if you don't use it exactly for what it is made to do, or they are plugins of a bloated game engine like Unity (on top of not always being documented not more flexible than specialized dedicated VN engines).

So I looked at Godot, a quite young game engine that is already well featured enough but is open source and light.

Fast forward to today, I'm now working on my own VN addon for Godot called . While I'm still working on the back end, making it stable and ready for DD. I ported all of Ren'Py's killer features and I think it will easily fool anyone not looking close enough.

One thing that I'm very interested into from a modern game engine like Godot is shaders, they allow for some very nice effects like this one :

And the patrons have access to the prototype of a "game" (even if I would more call it a toy-app) that let you spank and play with some sliders to change the effect.
But it is not ready for prime time yet. I plan to add more effect available for you to play with as well as releasing one or two scenes (counting the image above as one scene) per month as it is very light on Jan.

Anyway other than that, and also because of Jan's scarce time, yes there is much less posts on Patreon since we made our Discord.
That doesn't change the fact that Jan is still a black box. It is as always ver hard to know what is going on with him and I regularly need to ask for signs of life, you know just making sure the man is not dead or something, he almost always respond within 3 weeks.
But if you pop on Discord, I'll be very happy to discuss pretty much anything.

For Kara's end, no, there is nothing more there. I know, it is a dick move to end there, and be assured I it told Jan as much.

The options are grayed out, and if you choose the option it tells you that they are not currently written. I added the menu to let you know when to save in case we go back to that and implement them. But given how things evolved I wouldn't bet we do. That is still something we would like but if we have to cut that in order to finally release a v1.0 we are pleased with, then we will.

And you can be sure that Kara will ask if not demand to be injected with the green serum as soon as she is told about its full effect. Any woman driven enough to become a dean with the body of a stripper is someone that know how to capitalize on any opportunity they are given or that they can force. So a serum that makes you potentially immortal or at least let you live longer, it's a no-brainer. She already had to deal with being taken seriously with her current figure. I don't see how he would feel any enhancement of her body as a big deal.

Anyway, as told ajbeas, if you have any question or want to talk about a character or the story, I'm available on our . I cannot tell you about anything will evolve for sure as Jan is not predictable, but I know about what we talked about.
Thank you for the informational answer!

I have to say, I did not click any of the options, if I would have done it, I would have gotten my answer, haha. The only thing which was quite confusing was that for Lolas Route (Pink Serum) one of the requirements to inject her was to get a Dose of pink or green Serum and when injecting her, only the green Serum could be given.
But not a big deal, I figured out that there was no route for a second pink Serum so far.

The only thing I wish for would be a list of possible Endings. So far I have (always in Spoilers):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also the two Alice-Endings, given which option used and there is no Ending for Lola, neither for the pink/green Route nor for the Double green Route.

I think this is all, if I am not mistaken. Would just be nice to have a list so that if someone is missing an Ending, they can go on on the respective path.

But I really like the game, like, at first I thought that Harley cannot be topped, but Yuki was even hottor. Kara was underwhelming for me at first, but after seeing her body (which is basically compareable to double Serum on other girls), she was very hot!
I also liked Lola a lot, it is really mean to choose either between the perfect Bimbo Body with double Green or the depraved State after injecting her with pink (and later green) Serum (which makes me wonder how double pink would work).

So, really good work on that one, thank you for it and also for the communication here on the Forums!

Finsit

Harder Better Faster Cheater
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Thank you for the informational answer!

I have to say, I did not click any of the options, if I would have done it, I would have gotten my answer, haha. The only thing which was quite confusing was that for Lolas Route (Pink Serum) one of the requirements to inject her was to get a Dose of pink or green Serum and when injecting her, only the green Serum could be given.
But not a big deal, I figured out that there was no route for a second pink Serum so far.

The only thing I wish for would be a list of possible Endings. So far I have (always in Spoilers):

Also the two Alice-Endings, given which option used and there is no Ending for Lola, neither for the pink/green Route nor for the Double green Route.

I think this is all, if I am not mistaken. Would just be nice to have a list so that if someone is missing an Ending, they can go on on the respective path.

But I really like the game, like, at first I thought that Harley cannot be topped, but Yuki was even hottor. Kara was underwhelming for me at first, but after seeing her body (which is basically compareable to double Serum on other girls), she was very hot!
I also liked Lola a lot, it is really mean to choose either between the perfect Bimbo Body with double Green or the depraved State after injecting her with pink (and later green) Serum (which makes me wonder how double pink would work).

So, really good work on that one, thank you for it and also for the communication here on the Forums!
Giving each character some sort of post ending closure is something that is very important to me.

I'm pushing Jan to make Fallout style endings for all of them for a while now. And while I'm not sure he really get what I mean, as he actually never played a Fallout game, I think we will have something similar in the finished game.

The hard part for him will be to not give the character a multiple images (like 3-4) ending that will become a legitimate ending for the game.
That is something he did a couple of time already.

The goal would be to answer the question "What did they become ?". And that is something I would like for all the character at all stages.
It is in my opinion a great way to deepen the characters or more accurately to show how deep we went in their design.

My favorite example for that is Yuki. I actually went as far as writing the backstory of her parents, what were their socio-economical situation, how and why they met, how their own background affected the upbringing of Yuki and how it led to current weak mental state.
How her father never made that essential connection with his child as he was dreaming of having a boy he could play baseball with, and how the slim window of opportunity during which he could have made that link closed due to her mothers staying with her own family in Japan as is customary after birth.
You know that kind of thing.

Well to be honest Yuki is the character I worked the most on, I also did a bit of that on Chrystal but it was more about exploring different possibilities for her rather than finding our the reason she is that way.

I would like to have a Yuki's father have a talk with the MC. During which her father would be shocked by his daughter apparence yet genuinely happy that she does seem to be happy. Maybe a bit of both gratefulness and jealousy toward the MC, as well as some regrets and shame. Grateful because she seem to have found a guy able to properly take care of her. Jealous because even if he will always be her father he will never be able to have as strong as a relationship (regular father-daughter relationship, get you mind our of the gutter). Regretful because he knows he failed her all this years while he was the only parent she had, as her mother was always travelling between Japan and USA. And lastly shame, because in his guts he knew her previous boyfriend was an abusive jerk but, given his inability to connect with his daughter, gave up.

And maybe the fact that the MC is looking well older than her he would have more considered the MC as his equal (compared the her last boyfriend that is) and would also give him a very clear threat that after the way the MC changed her he will not let anything slip and will put a price on his head did he ever hurt her.

I that, think, would be a great scene.

Anyway. Yeah, giving every character at least some closure on the major ending is the minimum we can do for our characters.

RickTree

Dec 28, 2018
I am stuck on Lola. There is no option to buy the booty princess or dildo for her in the sex shop. Where do I get these items?

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
What happens to the girls if you decide to move in with Kara, does the training get hindered in any way. Or should I just tell her that I need to think about it?

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
What happens to the girls if you decide to move in with Kara, does the training get hindered in any way. Or should I just tell her that I need to think about it?
Nothing happens. You just get some story afterwards and can return, like with all the other Endings.

Reactions: met4lsp4wn

clown48212

Feb 27, 2020
Is there a way to unhide the bottom menu - ie. the one that has options like "Auto", "Save" etc? I'd really like to auto scroll through the scenes, rather than manually click

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes