NekoNyaKotori

Sep 7, 2020
Why i cant increase my Income over 2 Squars ? I just missed one day cuz i trained with this guy and since than i did not become one singel square

sf_dom

Jun 11, 2018
The use of the term "edgeplay" for the scene with Luna is a bit misleading. It seems like the better phrasing would be "edging". Edgeplay usually refers to relatively dangerous BDSM practices that carry a greater degree of serious injury. The idea being that you're playing "on the edge", as in doing something risky. This can be obvious things like fire play or breath play (i.e. choking) or less obvious like rope bondage, which can carry a significant risk of nerve damage.

Good point. For me the turn-off would be any actual depiction of a pregnant girl. I could care less if there is some storyline saying that the girl is/will be pregnant! :)
That's pretty much where I come down on it as well, although it's a sliding scale. It can definitely be made worse or something unpleasant that can easily be skipped over. Seeing someone visibly pregnant is a pretty big turn-off, but so is a lot of fetishized discussion of it, e.g. lots of "breeding" talk, strongly equating creampies with pregnancy, etc.

Ultimately you're not going to please everyone. There's a lot of content already in this game that isn't to my tastes, much of it at a fundamental level (e.g. bimboization) but I overlook it because there are things that I do like. Make the game that you want to make and let the audience make up their own minds about it.

Chrystal's ending goes that way:
Once she is on her last stage at 100 sluttiness she send you 2 messages asking about a favor.
When she reply tell you to meet her tonight.

At that point the next time you tutor her will start the dialogue about the favor.

At the end of that dialogue you an either say yes and progress to the ending, no and not have the ending or later and choose later as a new option to give her your decision will appear in her tutoring menu.

A few days after saying yes she will again send you a SMS.
If you start the conversion by replying then same night the ending will play out.

Did you got any of the SMS discussion ?
It seems bugged for me as well. I've got both messages, the first one triggering the dialogue and the second saying she has the camera and will be over tonight, but the scene doesn't trigger. I just get her usual menu. The same thing continues for several days. I've tried a couple of different times starting from before she even asked for the money, reading the message on a weekday or a weekend, but I keep getting the same result. I eventually did find a way to trigger it. I had to use the "skip time" button at home in the evening and then it went off.

Last edited:

Party_Spock

Nov 30, 2020
I am stuck on Kara after her meeting with the superintendent, I think, who comments on her changed demeanor. My only option for tutoring her is to watch a movie and any action I take doesn't seem to raise her stats. She is not ever in the dean's office and I can't even go to the gym with her since her sluttiness isn't high enough. Am I missing something?

Last edited:

altnation

Jul 5, 2020
Oh, what were you expectation then ? I'm very curious to know, and I'm sure Jan too.

Yes those style of ending is still planned. Since we are not really to implement that the idea is still not totally refined. For now the "plan" is to sort out which character ending can work with which game ending, see if those that cannot could be altered a bit to fit, and fill the blanks if needed, for example, Alex might not have ending cards for all game endings.
This is super late in terms of a reply, but I guess I was wondering why the green ending seems to be mostly about Frankie and his friend being muscle to help you seize control. I think because we mostly see the green serum in the context of transforming women it seems like a surprised turn of events. It wasn't a deal breaker or anything to me I just didn't think that was where it was going to go. Also I felt maybe introducing this off screen character so late into the story was a little jarring. Maybe if I felt the villian was introduced at the start I would feel different, on the other hand I didn't start a new game to see if any changes were made there.

Either way keep up the good work. Still a favorite for me in terms of transformation games. Thanks for being so active too.

Reactions: Gismere

brent89

Apr 1, 2020
can anyone tell me what's the difference between all the download options. I know they're all different sizes but will my game suffer If i download the one with the least mb?

Koojoot

Feb 18, 2020
This is hands down the best game on this site. Cheers to the developer

Questions:
- are you planning to add a new girl in future updates?
- when aprox. will be the next update?

As I said, great work. I love the serum idea for main plot, really original and love to see the transformation process

Finsit

Harder Better Faster Cheater
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Wow, I didn't post here for quite a while now. Let's make a post then.

Any news about new version?
This is hands down the best game on this site. Cheers to the developer

Questions:
- are you planning to add a new girl in future updates?
- when aprox. will be the next update?

As I said, great work. I love the serum idea for main plot, really original and love to see the transformation process
When will the next update be released?
Expected release date of next update ??
There is little visibility on the next update.

Jan has been swamped, even more so this year. Although it looks like it is getting better.
He is not the extremely communicative type so the only thing I'm sure of right now is that there is image made. And I'm quite sure there is at least a couple of full scenes rendered by now.

I don't think there will be any new girl this late in DD's development. I wouldn't bet either on the possibility of any of the current girl getting a new stage.

can anyone tell me what's the difference between all the download options. I know they're all different sizes but will my game suffer If i download the one with the least mb?
The ultralight one is heavily compressed. The light version is a better compromise if you are not absolutely starved for bandwidth or traffic volume.

This is super late in terms of a reply, but I guess I was wondering why the green ending seems to be mostly about Frankie and his friend being muscle to help you seize control. I think because we mostly see the green serum in the context of transforming women it seems like a surprised turn of events. It wasn't a deal breaker or anything to me I just didn't think that was where it was going to go. Also I felt maybe introducing this off screen character so late into the story was a little jarring. Maybe if I felt the villian was introduced at the start I would feel different, on the other hand I didn't start a new game to see if any changes were made there.

Either way keep up the good work. Still a favorite for me in terms of transformation games. Thanks for being so active too.
Yeah, the story planning was a bit chaotic.
Jacques was actually planned for ... fuck :oops:, for years now. But as Jan's life made his available time ever tighter it kind of condensed and concentrated the story.
To me the endings are basically all way too dense and fast paced. I cannot really say rushed given our current slow release pace but yeah, they are sub-par compared to the rest of the game.

You know at one point we thought about using Luna as an enforcer for a more underground/mob route. But when Jan sent me the images green Frankie and Karim I had a good laugh and it made sense for the MC to use them that way. Even if Luna is probably in the bottom of the MC's list, he certainly cares more about her safety than the gym bros.

It also gave more screen time to show how potent the green serum is. Even if the MC juiced himself at the start he just got very, let's say solid. The gym bros already were buff, so they transformed into tanks.

That's a bit of lore we never got to explain or show. The green serum more or less enhancing the muscle that are the most used (so vaginal and anal ones too for the girls ;)). I would say the effect has diminishing returns, but given the dudes were almost living at the gym, they really gained some serious mass.
Nutrition also has a big impact on the changes.
So when the girls got injected they certainly got more into binge eating more fat. Can be why Lola needed a second inject to really show significat shapes, she is the kind of being on a strict diet. While Harley and Yuki already got the meat for the serum to do its magic.
That would indeed means that Yuki is actually quite toned and strong under her curves compared to Harley.

As for Greg, well the lifestyle of a parasite and a little help from the MC to spice up the serum would have been enough.

The biggest mystery about the green serum is how can it make you lose fingers ?

Finsit

Harder Better Faster Cheater
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
is there going to be a mod or update for gallery mod? i dont want to play for every path.
Nothing planned on my end.

The only branching in the game is for Lola injects I think.
Other branches are only contained to single events ou can replay easily.

rasbinf

Feb 12, 2021
Question for the author, creator whatever
About the differrent link to dwl
what the differnece bettween ultra light, light and loseness ?

ajbeas

Apr 10, 2018
Question for the author, creator whatever
About the differrent link to dwl
what the differnece bettween ultra light, light and loseness ?
I think that you are a little lazy.
Three post above you can see the answer.

blackmetal

Nov 15, 2018
Enable cheats:
DDGame-0.03-all > renpy > common > 00console
**Line 97-98 if opened with something like geany**
**Else Search**

# If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
config.console = False

Change False to True, then use Shift+O to open console in game.
========================
Commands I found so far:
money = xx
[potions]
blue =
pink =
green =

blackmetal

Nov 15, 2018
Enable cheats:
DDGame-0.03-all > renpy > common > 00console
**Line 97-98 if opened with something like geany**
**Else Search**

# If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
config.console = False

Change False to True, then use Shift+O to open console in game.
========================
Commands I found so far:
money = xx
[potions]
blue =
pink =
green =
the green serum cheat does not work neither does the money one

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes