putzseila

Dec 11, 2017
Dude, are you kiddin me ? Really ? o_O
Do you have any idea what these mature experienced women could teach you !
You have no idea what you're missing man...

Or wait ... gilfs... was that like 'girlfriends I'd like to fuck' :unsure: damn, I'm to old for these abbreviations, I'm not keepin up with this new kind of language I guess, to bad ...
People's preferences can't be discussed, everyone has their own. But I fully agree with you there are mature ones that are 1000x better than young girls.
I can't spare a mature experience for nothing. :love:

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
This is one of the better ones for a starter, mostly unique designs, story doesn't seem so usual, no grainy renders or such. The eyes though are a bit weird, and there's a huge cadre of characters that gets thrown into your way already. One thing that bugs me though is those fucking rolling texts, they hurt my eyes like hell.

DrPoods

Jun 25, 2018
How are we looking for content so far? Looks an interesting idea and some nice models.

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
How are we looking for content so far? Looks an interesting idea and some nice models.
good amout of content considering it their first game and release.

Reactions: DrPoods

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
was told by the devs ntr is optional. And you will only come across in the douchebag route (as in being a asshole to the girls).
That's good to know, and it does make sense, thank you for the info.

Reactions: Rahul99

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
The delayed text is horrible. Sentence by sentence. That has to be fixed.

Aubrey looks creepy af as most of the (older) girls... I hope we are not forced to touch them. And to believe that that face will have "many stalkers" ... puh hard to believe.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And the first good looking woman was the Jessica cameo (I dont use spoiler tags, bc she is in the preview images)... but in general the facials are way to over the top. It is more like in some book for autism ppl to understand emotions.

screenshot0003.png

The writing is ok, but its quite boring when the MC is telling his story over and over again to every person he is talking to.

All in all this looks ok, but up to that point (talking to Leah) I only saw 1 girl that got my interest - so the drive to continue is not that big.

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
Will you be corrupted by the changing town and the people in it or rise above it?
what do you mean like if asking you evil or good i will pick good but i want a harem and if rise above it mean being single no thank but i will wish for good harem path if that what it mean by good i mean help people being nice and giving one self to save other if needed

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
From what I can see, story aside, the dev seems to be going about this game the right way. Props from me. Will for sure check this out in a few updates if it gets there.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Shit those tags but the description looks interesting. I'm too sick for this right now but forget it dude I'm too curious now and I have to play it.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ugh...annoying AF..click ..bit of text appears..click for next..oh wait..alot of text was waiting to appear..gotta rollback...that is throw a baby into traffic annoying...ARRRGGGHHH
well..umm..the faces..at least the game looks unique?
the writing was fun for the most part..if you can play with your eyes closed its a pretty good first release.

Last edited:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
OEJ

If NTR hasn't been implemented into the game yet by the DEV then why is NTR listed in the top tags then? The top tags are only for stuff that's actually in the game if it's not in the game yet then it's not suppose to be in the top tags till it has been added. Nothing that isn't implemented into the game yet can be in the top tags. Please remove the ones that are not in the game yet from the top tags. Thanks.

The genre spoiler is where you place all of the tags that are not in the game yet but will be later in the game.

All the girls in the banner picture look like they have been possessed by some demon as all their eyes are empty black and soulless looking.

What's with that one girls hair? Is the demon that possessed the girl trying to kill the MC by strangling them with the hair?

Last edited:

BlackMage007

Dec 30, 2018
Pretty good for an opener, definitely like that the models are unique compared to the usual ones that tend to float around. Aubrey so far seems to be my favorite.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
OEJ

If NTR hasn't been implemented into the game yet by the DEV then why is NTR listed in the top tags then? The top tags are only for stuff that's actually in the game if it's not in the game yet then it's not suppose to be in the top tags till it has been added. Nothing that isn't implemented into the game yet can be in the top tags. Please remove the ones that are not in the game yet from the top tags. Thanks.

The genre spoiler is where you place all of the tags that are not in the game yet but will be later in the game.

All the girls in the banner picture look like they have been possessed by some demon as all their eyes are empty black and soulless looking.

What's with that one girls hair? Is the demon that possessed the girl trying to kill the MC by strangling them with the hair?
You are correct - but its hard to tell when first posting new games - usually corrected later by reading comments.

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Twistty

I was just going by the posts by OEJ where they stated to someone on the first page that was asking about the NTR and they responded that the DEV hasn't implemented it yet as well as this post where they stated that not everything in the tags has been implemented yet.

https://f95zone.to/threads/devil-in-your-eyes-day-1-v0-01-graphicus-rex.47629/post-3140466
fixed it now. and the ntr stuff was supposed to be told before hand to players other wise people are getting pissed off because they had invest time into the game. ntr was always supposed to be in this game. was not very clear whether it was forced or optional.

Can we drop this now that every thing is fixed.

Reactions: Rahul99 and Twistty
3.50 star(s) 13 Votes