GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
DIYE_Dreams.jpg

Overview:
They had been high school sweethearts years before, the ambitious troublemaker and the Senator’s daughter. They were good together, maybe even each other’s first loves. But mistakes were made and life came between them. Just like that, he dropped out of high school and drove out west.

Years passed and they went on with their lives, met new lovers, but they never quite managed to forget each other. Neither could honestly say they were happy. And then one day, sick of wondering, she reached out to him and discovered he needed a home, some place to start over once again. With no hesitation, she invited him to move in with her back in his home town. He accepted just as quickly. Even after all this time, it just felt right.

Guide the two of them as they explore their new life together. Can they trust their former feelings, or is it best to move on after all these years? Is love something only meant for two, or can it be shared? And is happiness even possible for two people when life seems hell-bent on using them as pawns in another game entirely?​

Thread Updated: 2022-05-09
Release Date: 2020-05-09
Developer: Graphicus Rex -
Censored: No
Version: 0.05.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - -
Others:
Compressed* - Android*

Extras: Guide - Walkthrough Mod

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

bg 11 018post.jpg 01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg 4_Scene_4_28.jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg 07.jpg 08.jpg 09.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg 14.jpg 15.jpg 16.jpg 17.jpg 18.png 19.jpg 20.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
It's a really good starter game with a decent storyline.
The renders are good. The models look great, they are not the perfect models with no blemishes and unnatural bodies you find in a lot of other games, some of the models expressions are a bit too large, tho.

NOT really into heavily tattooed chicks (see 5th screen), but characters look enough HOT to unleash THE DEVIL IN MY PANTS. :devilish:

Last edited:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
I really enjoy playing this game, and it's good to see some different character models being used.
Just one thing to point so far, some times the faces are a bit blurry but overall, i enjoy this game.

P.S. The Point system could be explained somehow.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
I`m interested love the hair on Audry, butt the NTR part is a Yes or No, I guess we will see in the next update

Reactions: Rahul99

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
no interest the models look awful and really old like milfs/gilfs --.--
Dude, are you kiddin me ? Really ? o_O
Do you have any idea what these mature experienced women could teach you !
You have no idea what you're missing man...

Or wait ... gilfs... was that like 'girlfriends I'd like to fuck' :unsure: damn, I'm to old for these abbreviations, I'm not keepin up with this new kind of language I guess, to bad ...

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes