BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Looks like a decent story.. plenty of decent charactors for as far as it is right now. Good possibilities if the dev follows through and continues the game. Definitely one I will revisit. Good job so far.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
OEJ Do you know if the updates will be one day at a time or more than one day?

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
OEJ Do you know if the updates will be one day at a time or more than one day?
one day at a time as of now(some time the morning after the day). But if any event demands multiple days or a time skip that might be implemented with story progression.

Blargher

May 2, 2018
I have to try this just to see all the expressions. rofl I wasn't really THAT interested in this from what the description says and such but I am intrigued by this. You definitely have to work on the expressions (based on the screenshots people have posted, I haven't played yet) as some of these expressions are nightmare fuel. xD

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
I got annoyed by the "I better take a shower" then clicked the stairs out "I better eat first" then clicked the stairs again "I better get dressed" if this continues like that better add a quest tracker I or auto do those tasks before freeroam is allowed. Also the ex Audrey is attractive and has a model I haven't seen before BUT the faces she makes makes me want to play Mass Effect Andromeda unpatched. Dev, better tone down the facial expressions on all characters.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
i like the story so far but the models need work. Aubrey looks like she gets like a monkey smile from time to time. Leah looks like a younger version of the crone from "long Live the princess" and detective Mackenze looks like. "Willem Dafoe"

at the moment Sheena and Renee are prolly the best looking models and that tattoo chick from the opening. but yeah IMO the only thing that needs work is the models.

Jimbog

Feb 27, 2018
I really like this so far. The models are very different and I think they will grow on us. I probably screwed up the choices. The story seems good so far and there is a good amount of material for an initial release. This is worth the download and I hope for another hundred or so updates.

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
I really like this so far. The models are very different and I think they will grow on us. I probably screwed up the choices. The story seems good so far and there is a good amount of material for an initial release. This is worth the download and I hope for another hundred or so updates.
i have requested them to make a walkthrough if possible. they are planing to do it so it can clear cut the routes and depth of choices.

Reactions: MadCore and Jimbog

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I can see why his ex argued with him.

I'm not dating him and I wanted to argue with him.

The girls and Greenley were great ... i'm fussy when it comes to male MC's anyway, most of them annoy me so that isn't a shock.

Loved everything else though.

He had all these girls on the go and I can only assume whatever charm he had then, it died a horrible, painful death at some point.

Reactions: assman1337

jaso44

Jun 25, 2018
I see Bisexual is a tag so is the MC bi or is it one of the girls? (assuming it has even been implemented)

GrannyJuices

Dec 27, 2019
Story seems cool so far but holy fuck do the characters look like they have slight autism. Only found about 5 characters actually attractive, and 2 of them were bartenders.

plz give my mans a new dick lol

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes