• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Devilicious [v0.1.1] [ElusiveDreams]

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

DarkWolf2055

"Acknowledge Me"
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 3, 2017
INwUxV.png

Overview:
Life wasn't easy for you at any moment, how could it be? A half human being raised among demons is no such easy life. But your parents were always there to support you. In a peaceful night your mother was killed by a misterious force; you don't know why, how or who did this, but you want your revenge. With all the rage burning inside your soul, you decide to go on an absurd adventure to become powerful. A lot of action, tension, sexy womans, comedy and pleasure awaits. Will you be able to accomplish your desires?​

Thread Updated: 2021-07-17
Release Date: 2021-06-04
Developer: ElusiveDreams - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -
Mac: - - - - -

5Ri+le.png Y1UlZ0.png oek7iA.png oHye7E.png 92KBoI.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
UwU monster girls + koikatsu...I'm in :PogChamp:

Last edited:

anna94

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
koikatsu games always end up with good stories and i think we all agree on that so good luck matey succsess is near
everyone ive played so far ive played for the story not for the sex so you get a good story in this you earn my respect
Because it doesn't take much time to create the renders in kokeitsu (and also cute japanese girls) compared to daz studio. Each image in kokeitsu might take only 10 sec while 1 image in daz studio takes 1-2 hour. Thats why daz game has less story I think

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
But .. but .. babe, hunni pie, wonderful anna ... story you can write on cardboard boxes / tree bark,
while renders you masterfully pose and illustrate the best eye candy for story.

Because it doesn't take much time to create the renders in kokeitsu (and also cute japanese girls) compared to daz studio. Each image in kokeitsu might take only 10 sec while 1 image in daz studio takes 1-2 hour. Thats why daz game has less story I think
Devs have all the time in the world before their 1st release to make a system, a process, whatever Unreal/Unity
behemoth they wanna fiddle with .. or they choose Blender / Daz / illusion / Koikatsu and string them to Ren”py.

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Looks amazing...can't go wrong with monster girls....
thanks for the share...good luck....

Who Am i??

Mar 4, 2018
Damn.. Renders looks top quality and I never cared for day 1 releases but this one definitely has my attention already..

anna94

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
But .. but .. babe, hunni pie, wonderful anna ... story you can write on cardboard boxes / tree bark,
while renders you masterfully pose and illustrate the best eye candy for story.

Devs have all the time in the world before their 1st release to make a system, a process, whatever Unreal/Unity
behemoth they wanna fiddle with .. or they choose Blender / Daz / illusion / Koikatsu and string them to Ren”py.
cant write a long story if you dont have time for the renders. can easily do 600+ renders using kokeitsu in a month, but for daz studio, it took 10 times or longer.

But anyway I am not discriminating or anything. Just saying. Good luck to your game. Wish you success! :)

Ame

Mar 24, 2020
looking well, good luck with it Dev.

hope this one continue the lately chain of interesting histories.

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
So... Basically you are a half demon half human trying to get powerful enough to get revenge on whatever the fuck killed your mom, but instead you end up as a slave that has to do anything that your owner tells you otherwise you might die.
The MC tries to act tough but everyone around him keeps reminding him that he's a nobody right now. Hoping that changes at some point because that's not a very good predicament to be in.

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
I need to get more powerful!!!!!.......with my diiiiiick. To take revenge on those who wronged me!!!!!!!.........with my diiiiiiiick. Train with me and we will get more powerful together!!!!!!!!..........with my diiiiiiiiick.

ElusiveDreams

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Hello! I am the dev! Thank you all so much for playing my game! This is my first game and I certainly have a lot to learn, I am open to any feedback and I really appreciate it.

As you can tell, English is not my first language, but I will definitely pay more attention to writing and proofreading in the next updates! Regarding the current MC situation, he won't be a slave forever, but will have a gradual development. Things will change!

I hope to meet your expectations in the future! :)

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes