How should Henry and Devin's story continue? Should Henry force Devin to be his pet or child?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
So after cheerleader event you are supposed to go to the game store for the second time so am assuming that this is the end of the content as there is a flashing spot in usual place but nothing happens and the guy barely fusses about staying from behind the counter

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
cute little game and cute demo. also helps that i like this kinda game. i'll definitely be keeping an eye out for more, but love it so far.

definitely try to put a message or flag of some kind tho at the end of your content. much better we know its the end than think its broke or bugged =)

Reactions: Deathdawg

redwind21

Aug 16, 2017
Yeah, I got the same problem after the cheerleading event. Nothing happened. I assumed also that's where this version must end. I liked the game. It was a lot of fun to play, and I do look forward to what lies ahead for the game. The entire game was very interesting.

Reactions: Batubatu

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
cute little game and cute demo. also helps that i like this kinda game. i'll definitely be keeping an eye out for more, but love it so far.

definitely try to put a message or flag of some kind tho at the end of your content. much better we know its the end than think its broke or bugged =)
i take back my first part. its ever better, i hadn't seen all the scenes yet. made me laugh and had some scenes i loved. i won't spoil them here tho. a little over the top but i love it. i may even have to bend my own rule on no-scamtreon-until-proven-solid-development-or-completion and drop something after christmas. new developer after all xD

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Yes to everyone the game ends after cheer leading. Sorry that wasn't called out I wasn't planning on having that much in the first release.

Just pledged to this dev. Let's get him started.
Thanks

Do you think this creator and JGM ( ) are same at the and of the game there is a Val carecter and it is same girl
Yes same exact girl. Valentina's story was one of the first games I played and it sucks it was canceled. So I tossed in a little tribute to it.

What are the planned kinks/fetishes for this game? ;o
I'm open to suggestions. My plan is as the game progresses, to make a few polls and have people vote. I thought that would make it fun. As of now it will mostly be Devin being tricked, blackmailed, and in general forced to do things she doesn't want to do. Some bondage and stuff also I'm sure.

Reactions: lowcody and Twistty

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
I'm open to suggestions. My plan is as the game progresses, to make a few polls and have people vote. I thought that would make it fun. As of now it will mostly be Devin being tricked, blackmailed, and in general forced to do things she doesn't want to do. Some bondage and stuff also I'm sure.
Ahh, okay~
Hoping for a bit of consensual stuff too, besides the blackmail/corruption path.
I personally would love some bondage, pet play and lesbian content, but that's just me:p

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
I have to say that this game surprised me, the reason is that in the preview pics there is the pic of MC standing with the red top and panties and I see the dark lines around the character so I was under the impression that all images would have this but I can say that I honestly did not notice any even on that picture when I played through. The script was funny and made me smile a few times hell I even wanted to 'monkey stomp' that cop she met in the park lol. Then there is the fact that the dev is here listening to the feedback and answering questions to me that is a great thing Keep up the good job.

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
750 MB already? Wow. We need some compressed images in this one.

My guilty conscience is screaming a little too loudly this game, kind of like that Elena's Life game where literally everyone including the kids are some kind of asshole. Scammed, robbed, lied to, bullied, taken advantage and that's only 5 minutes into the game. Seriously.

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
Yes same exact girl. Valentina's story was one of the first games I played and it sucks it was canceled. So I tossed in a little tribute to it.
i played that game too! loved it and was so sad when he axed it and moved on to a different project. cool that you threw that in there cause it clicked with me too =)

so far game is great. looking forward to next update

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I had a quick look. It's actually pretty good for a first release.
The events might be a bit predictable (Same could be said of some events in my game ;-) ) , but overall I found it pretty decent.

And I didn't run into any game breaking bugs although there were some minor inconsistency's now and then like when
you character doesn't change back into the right avatar after certain events. But that's nothing major.

It seem you have make quite a few of the background inside honey select studio. That must be pretty time consuming.
This is the reason I used Sexy beach premium since it has a lot more modded maps ready to use as background.
I did make some of the rooms/backgrounds SBPR studio when needed.

you could also consider showing only the characters by using an transparent background when there's not a suitable background or making one in the studio becomes too time consuming.

Reactions: taboo22

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
I had a quick look. It's actually pretty good for a first release.
The events might be a bit predictable (Same could be said of some events in my game ;-) ) , but overall I found it pretty decent.

And I didn't run into any game breaking bugs although there were some minor inconsistency's now and then like when
you character doesn't change back into the right avatar after certain events. But that's nothing major.

It seem you have make quite a few of the background inside honey select studio. That must be pretty time consuming.
This is the reason I used Sexy beach premium since it has a lot more modded maps ready to use as background.
I did make some of the rooms/backgrounds SBPR studio when needed.

you could also consider showing only the characters by using an transparent background when there's not a suitable background or making one in the studio becomes too time consuming.
Good advice, thanks man.

niuash

Sep 29, 2017
I have seen the school's part somewhere before, maybe in Agent Alona Japan Investigation. It is not exactly same, but the schoolday 1 reminded me of that game.

Reactions: Kill me now

ArcAngel

Oct 19, 2017
I go to the game store for the second time for the tournament day after cheerleading and it wont let me activate the glowing point infront of the store owner. I cant progress past this point.

3.40 star(s) 42 Votes