How should Henry and Devin's story continue? Should Henry force Devin to be his pet or child?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kalle813

Sep 25, 2017
day 3 when you go for gym class it says error cant load picture after you have change clothes and went to to hold the class

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
day 3 when you go for gym class it says error cant load picture after you have change clothes and went to to hold the class
I played through that part and don't get an error. Hang with me for a bit. The new update should be out soon and hopefully that will fix it.

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
Monica? I don't have a set plan for her yet, have any suggestions?
i know its an older post, but since you're checking stuff here, had a thought. clearly there's a wealth of people already doing or ready to do messed up things to devin. if you stumble across some fan or patron favorite girls or models, this town is obviously fucked up. maybe devin stumbles across or gets drawn into messed up shit being done to other girls or women in the town. may leave you room to explore stuff you may or may not want to have happen to the mc.

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
i know its an older post, but since you're checking stuff here, had a thought. clearly there's a wealth of people already doing or ready to do messed up things to devin. if you stumble across some fan or patron favorite girls or models, this town is obviously fucked up. maybe devin stumbles across or gets drawn into messed up shit being done to other girls or women in the town. may leave you room to explore stuff you may or may not want to have happen to the mc.
I like were your head is at blastwave. V 0.2 will be posted to the public in a few days. In that update we start to see the fallout from people trying to do "messed up" things to Devin and how that effects other people (like Monica).

Reactions: Procrastinator
May 23, 2017
V0.2

I like were your head is at blastwave. V 0.2 will be posted to the public in a few days. In that update we start to see the fallout from people trying to do "messed up" things to Devin and how that effects other people (like Monica).
I like you, you seem like a chill guy. But this is a pirate forum.

yhbt

Jun 20, 2017
Great humiliation game! The visuals are good, and the walking parts are compact and not bothersome at all with all the guidance. Not a fan of the Honey Select models, but I'm liking the main character so far.

I could wish for some more choice in certain areas where we get some perceived choice, but I only think this adds to the game if there are alternate scenes or repercussions rather than just cutting out the scenes.

Reactions: User_66221

sentenz

Sep 21, 2017
@Twistty Would you please updating on the Latest Updates page?
Currently playing and what bothers me is that there is no way to hide the chatbox to look at the renders. Would be nice if you could add that feature.

Also.. Henry's size.. seriously? A more "realistic" approach would be way better.

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Currently playing and what bothers me is that there is no way to hide the chatbox to look at the renders. Would be nice if you could add that feature.

Also.. Henry's size.. seriously? A more "realistic" approach would be way better.
I totally agree about hiding the txt box. That's on my list.

Henry's size is more of a joke. So many games have a main character with this huge unrealistic dick. I thought it would be funny to have a person with an even more unrealistic dick. It's meant to be funny and absurd. Everyone else will be more.... manageable.

Great humiliation game! The visuals are good, and the walking parts are compact and not bothersome at all with all the guidance. Not a fan of the Honey Select models, but I'm liking the main character so far.

I could wish for some more choice in certain areas where we get some perceived choice, but I only think this adds to the game if there are alternate scenes or repercussions rather than just cutting out the scenes.
Choices are a hard thing to manage. I really enjoy a games with a lot of choices also, Adventures of Tara and such. But the downside to choices is time. The more choices that matter the longer the game takes to make. What I would like to do, is in future updates end on a cliffhanger, and let everyone who plays the game pick what the choice is (just an online poll or something). I don't know if anyone has or is doing anything like that... just a thought.

Reactions: yhbt

sentenz

Sep 21, 2017
I totally agree about hiding the txt box. That's on my list.

Henry's size is more of a joke. So many games have a main character with this huge unrealistic dick. I thought it would be funny to have a person with an even more unrealistic dick. It's meant to be funny and absurd. Everyone else will be more.... manageable.
The thing is that you somehow ruin any future content with Henry with his current size (still playing and not finished but i was really looking forward to it but with that dickmodel i would lose interest and be turned off if any scenes or even intercourse would happen).

The way you "fitted" him is just unrealistic. You can make him huge, that's not an issue.. but his girth is not Devins arm but her upper leg and that's just rediculous and to be honest.. i mean he is old and with that size he would die from an errection and blood distribution. I just think you overdid it, that's all.

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
The thing is that you somehow ruin any future content with Henry with his current size (still playing and not finished but i was really looking forward to it but with that dickmodel i would lose interest and be turned off if any scenes or even intercourse would happen).

The way you "fitted" him is just unrealistic. You can make him huge, that's not an issue.. but his girth is not Devins arm but her upper leg and that's just rediculous and to be honest.. i mean he is old and with that size he would die from an errection and blood distribution. I just think you overdid it, that's all.
In many game here there are a lot of small pimp`s, to fight and find there way through big ballon´s and monster- oyster`s. So, what´s your point ! You overreacting about this. Close your eyes and skip.

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
"he would die from an erection" lol. You have a fair point, I didn't think about the medical implications of a penis that size. I hope that you can still enjoy the other aspect's of the game. I do appreciate the feedback, good and bad.

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
"he would die from an erection" lol. You have a fair point, I didn't think about the medical implications of a penis that size. I hope that you can still enjoy the other aspect's of the game. I do appreciate the feedback, good and bad.
If you ask me, I enjoy both scene with the swimsuit and the Museum with Vibrator`s maybe the moment´s happen she like to be in another plaxe. If she have plessure we have plessure, right!
The Huge Cock make no point`s. Maybe later in the game BDSM. To stroke his " Palm" with some finger`s beteen her crouch can be not so bad.

If you ask me, I enjoy both scene with the swimsuit and the Museum with Vibrator`s maybe the moment´s happen she like to be in another plaxe. If she have plessure we have plessure, right!
The Huge Cock make no point`s. Maybe later in the game BDSM. To stroke his " Palm" with some finger`s beteen her crouch can be not so bad.
Sorry for some error´s in my text. You are right in one point, this " Monster" can go nowhere right now. But this Old man without his Palm, is out of competion in this game, what we can see so far.

U

User_66221

It's a really good game, i hope there will be more humiliations scene in Devins's school.:)

Reactions: blastwave2k
3.40 star(s) 42 Votes