How should Henry and Devin's story continue? Should Henry force Devin to be his pet or child?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
I go to the game store for the second time for the tournament day after cheerleading and it wont let me activate the glowing point infront of the store owner. I cant progress past this point.
Hey Acr, yes that's the end right now. Sorry it's not called out in game. I should have the next release next week some time and will make sure to call out when it's the end. Did you like the game?

tommy65

May 17, 2017
nice game so far...i have pledged, only small for now but will see how it goes, my two fav genres: female protagonist and exhibitionist

ArcAngel

Oct 19, 2017
Hey Acr, yes that's the end right now. Sorry it's not called out in game. I should have the next release next week some time and will make sure to call out when it's the end. Did you like the game?
I liked it so far, I just wish it weren't so Linear and that you could explore a bit more. But other than that its pretty nice. I'd love to see the principle return her undergarments modified ;) or make her wear underwear all day covered in his cum. But that's just an idea lol.

Reactions: taboo22

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
I liked it so far, I just wish it weren't so Linear and that you could explore a bit more. But other than that its pretty nice. I'd love to see the principle return her undergarments modified ;) or make her wear underwear all day covered in his cum. But that's just an idea lol.
Modified is hard, but covered in his cum wouldn't be hard to do. I like that idea.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
@taboo22 - Thanks for the update - I just promoted your thread. :)
Anytime you update - just put an @Twistty in a post on this game comments section - and I'll come back and make sure it is listed at the top here:

Cheers

Reactions: Papa Ernie

xb

Nov 9, 2017
After the first day of school you are supposed to go back to the police station but it doesn't trigger

Nevermind. Had to go to the gaming store first

Last edited:

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
V0.16
.16 wasn't really meant to go public. I would like to put out good quality updates, and .16 is pretty small. I should be done with .2 in a few days so I would suggest waiting for that. I could release updates more often if you guys want, but they're not going to have much content. My original plan was for each update to include two days of in game time.

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
its cool. you do what you do. at the pace that works for you, and the story you want to do. just the fact that you're active and releasing is great. can see on your patreon this was really just for them ;) but almost everything eventually gets leaked here.

changes i found was pretty much the next day. after bathroom stall, scenes with "landlord", principal, val (short), a class activity, photography club, hospital job, and game shop revisit. i think that was is. i'm super overgeneralizing because quite frankly, i don't want to spoil the scenes. they're much more fun to see. did i miss anything?

Urtasil

Aug 14, 2017
I like the story and the pictures, but iam haveing some trouble seeing this as a game. the few times that there are options they have no change on the out come. I will call this a visual novel as it is now

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
I like the story and the pictures, but iam haveing some trouble seeing this as a game. the few times that there are options they have no change on the out come. I will call this a visual novel as it is now
I'm alright with it being a "Visual Novel" for now. I would like there to be some choices as the game moves forward, but need to establish some of the story first.

Reactions: blastwave2k
3.40 star(s) 42 Votes