How should Henry and Devin's story continue? Should Henry force Devin to be his pet or child?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sentenz

Sep 21, 2017
"he would die from an erection" lol. You have a fair point, I didn't think about the medical implications of a penis that size. I hope that you can still enjoy the other aspect's of the game. I do appreciate the feedback, good and bad.
There is no good or bad feedback, mate... just feedback. If you get some it's because people care and want to help you to improve.. this is where the good or bad part comes in.

I gave you some "bad" feedback about the Gamma-ray induced Hulk-Cock-Grandpa because i care about the scenes that could follow with him and in my eyes would be ruined for me.. not because i hate your game or your work or you. Has nothing to do with it. I gave you the feddback because i care, because i like the premise of your game and it's potential because right now it is quite raw and can be molded into something pretty darn good.

But the most important thing about feedback is that you never.. ever let it drag you down. Don't feel bad about feedback you get even if you feel that it's bad feedback. If you listen to it and make the best of it in your game then everything will be fine. End the end it will always be YOUR game. Be confident about your vision of it, be proud of the things you made, how you made it and maybe it will fit with what your players expected or wanted.

I will finish playing the game today and then i will give you even more feedback ;)

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
There is no good or bad feedback, mate... just feedback. If you get some it's because people care and want to help you to improve.. this is where the good or bad part comes in.

I gave you some "bad" feedback about the Gamma-ray induced Hulk-Cock-Grandpa because i care about the scenes that could follow with him and in my eyes would be ruined for me.. not because i hate your game or your work or you. Has nothing to do with it. I gave you the feddback because i care, because i like the premise of your game and it's potential because right now it is quite raw and can be molded into something pretty darn good.

But the most important thing about feedback is that you never.. ever let it drag you down. Don't feel bad about feedback you get even if you feel that it's bad feedback. If you listen to it and make the best of it in your game then everything will be fine. End the end it will always be YOUR game. Be confident about your vision of it, be proud of the things you made, how you made it and maybe it will fit with what your players expected or wanted.

I will finish playing the game today and then i will give you even more feedback ;)
OK like to see, have fun!

sentenz

Sep 21, 2017
Alright.. finished playing to the current end and ust say i really like most of the scenes. What follows is mostly my wishlist of fetishes you could improve on or add.

What i liked especially were the... let's call them "cumplay" scenes. I would really like to see more of them.. more cum on and in Devin all the time ;)

As always i would love to see it going in the direction of possible impregnation. You already established Devin being on the Pill when she went to the checkup... but what if her pills run out and she tries to get more from the doctor and he says they are all out of pills (which is a lie of course because the doc (like everyone else) tries to get her, too) and only have Plan B pills (and pregnancy tests) are left. Future scenes would then include dialogue of Devin in fear of getting pregnant by the "cumplay" scenes and maybe at some point she really does, gets a pregnancy test, is terrified and then has to get a plan b pill to terminate (i know this is not how it works and unrealistic but hey... in a world with Hulk-Cocks.. why not?). Would really make guys like me happy.

The rest of the scenes are good (except 2nd visit to the clothing guy... found it pointless) and i hope you get even kinkier than what you did so far. I love it that Devin gets put into embarrasing situations all the time where she can basically do nothing but endure... lot's of potential here. Hopefully with a bit more text describing the scenes, what's happening to her and how she feels.

I don't mind that the game is more like a nukige, playing like on rails to get from one kinky scene to another without much choice and you should work and improve just that... without choice, a deep story and only kinky scenes just try to make the kinkiest most erotic scenes possible. Would work for me.

But as i said above.. it's YOUR game, your vision and as long as you have fun making it i think not much could go wrong for this nice little game. Wish you luck!

Reactions: taboo22
U

User_66221

My neighbors from above are right, don't feel forced to make something you don't want to do just because some peoples don't like what you do.

Games with enf theme (embarrassed nude female) with humiliation/exhib are really rare so it's still great to see somes peoples making games with theses themes.

As long criticisms are contructives, your game can be even more better, for for the moment i really like it.

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Choices are always good, but keep in mind that they add to development time tremendously, if you add a branching path it will keep increasing at each update, and this was the downfall of many great games. But good job so far and good luck :D

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Hi All, Thank you for the feedback. I really enjoy hearing what you guys think.

@sentenz I don't think Devin will ever get pregnant, but I do think it could add to the game if she was scared that she could. That would add an even deeper fear for what is going to happen to her. I will also be adding a lot of cosplay into the game. Each sort of story path (cheer practice, gym, hospital, game store) will have progressively sluttier outfits and events.

@Hydra92 I have never heard the term enf before, but that's exactly what the game will be.

Again, I appreciate the feedback, I want the game to be fun and I want to hear all the feedback and suggestions you guys have.

sentenz

Sep 21, 2017

@sentenz I don't think Devin will ever get pregnant, but I do think it could add to the game if she was scared that she could. That would add an even deeper fear for what is going to happen to her. I will also be adding a lot of cosplay into the game. Each sort of story path (cheer practice, gym, hospital, game store) will have progressively sluttier outfits and events.

@Hydra92 I have never heard the term enf before, but that's exactly what the game will be.

Again, I appreciate the feedback, I want the game to be fun and I want to hear all the feedback and suggestions you guys have.
No need to show her pregnant... just as i wrote.. positive test or something ;) I like the fear thing.. also it would be awesome if you would describe all the cummy details in scenes like with the panty scene you did so far.. that cum is inside her etc.

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017

ENF. i've never heard of it either. xD but i love it. keep it coming. i'm big on the humiliation aspects. i hope she never gets over that. also think its hilarious that with her limited wardrobe, she keeps throwing cum covered stuff out.

already this game has perhaps one of my favorite scenes of all time in a game, with that first pool scene, but man that 2nd chearleading scene almost topped it! really looking forward to seeing what more you have in store, and i'll throw my 2 cents in, if you want to focus on the story over branching choices, by all means please do. go ahead and tag the game as a VN if you want. for me unless the gameplay is helluva good time fun, i'd rather just play through and see all the scenes you've made for us. seen way too many developers with games with great potential, bog there stuff down with too many paths and options. maybe if you want, use the choices to allow people to skip fetishes they don't like. just a thought.

also. could've sworn i posted a positive review, but the only one i see is the one trashing it. i'll go add something right quick

U

User_66221

Enf theme is used to designate all the fetish of embarrassed naked female who contains humiliation like clothes stolen,embarrassing situation in front peoples, naked nightmare etc.....

Alona and Astrid was two good games about this theme so i like your game because there's some similarities with theses two games quoted just before.

Only one things who kept me a little "perplexed" is strange big dick of old man but that's all, all rest is good.

yhbt

Jun 20, 2017
Choices are always good, but keep in mind that they add to development time tremendously, if you add a branching path it will keep increasing at each update, and this was the downfall of many great games.
While I agree that branching paths shouldn't be too complex (e.g. red dress vs. blue dress for the following 10 patches), it could be used sometimes to make a choice that inflicts one or two scenes (e.g. trying on clothes in the shop, or avoiding certain, uh, taboo scenes that a developer may like (ntr, scat)). My Girlfriend's Amnesia and similar moral choice games does this very well, with a "good" scene and "evil" scene, both leading to different one-off sub paths (score system aside) and then quickly coming back to the main path without any direct impact. There can also be certain story flags to set earlier in the main path that may lead to certain one-off situations in the future, which usually makes the game more interesting (e.g. washed panties yesterday to explore what could happen to them that day, or forgot to wash them leading to completely different situations in some of the activities).

I do believe it is manageable if done right with one-off sub-branches. I think anyone here will agree that making branching and evolving pathways as the quote hints at will lead to development fatigue and should be avoided at all costs. I was just a bit intrigued by the large amount of dialogue choices that only lead to slightly different responses by the mc before going into the exact same scene. Just changing the dialogue based on your response without changing the images could also be an option (e.g. bashful mc vs. bold or naughty mc).

Of course, the big drawback is the perception of less content per patch if you had to choose between a couple of scenes, only seeing half the content for each choice if you didn't save in advance. I'm liking the game a lot as it is right now and @taboo22 should just continue like this if that's how they want to go about it. :) I'm also extremely grateful for the memory room in the game. Too many of the English games miss this feature, which I consider to be essential.

Reactions: taboo22 and Archast

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Just a tip to the dev, provide mirrors aside Mega, I'm trying to download your game for the last 4 hours without success because mega keeps limiting my download, even a torrent could work in this case.

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Just a tip to the dev, provide mirrors aside Mega, I'm trying to download your game for the last 4 hours without success because mega keeps limiting my download, even a torrent could work in this case.
Good advice, added two more download links. I will start uploading to a few places from now on.

Reactions: Esteban31

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
Good advice, added two more download links. I will start uploading to a few places from now on.
It´s better for people without VPN. Anyway with the App´s softwear from only 13 mb for free you can dowload 50 GB for free with normal ID.

U

User_66221

Working on it, the last few weeks have been busy. I'm almost done with Day 9 and I would like to finish 9 and 10 before I do another release.
Thanks, i can't wait see next days :)

Kudram

Dec 26, 2017
A quick read through to clear out some of the spelling errors (quite a few of which would be found by a spell check, e.g. ' techer' rather than teacher) would give a much better impression. Nearly every speech bubble so far has had spelling or grammatical mistakes.

3.40 star(s) 42 Votes