How should Henry and Devin's story continue? Should Henry force Devin to be his pet or child?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
Hi All,

Thank you for the feedback about that key you want to see hide the message box. I didn't expect such a complicated discussion. For now I'm just going to go with left Crtl, and will also try and add right mouse click as an option also. This could change at a later date, but it's just the easiest and most common response I have gotten so far.

The update is also going well. It should be out this weekend. The actual new content is basically done. I'm just wanting to clean up little errors and test before I release.

Thanks

Taboo
Thanks a lot and keep it easy the game story are more importent as some keys. Some other games are realy need this because text images cover most scene at the buttom, as au pair innocence you miss 30 % of the images, but your game don´t have this problem.

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
I'm hoping Saturday, just depends on how real life stuff goes.
So the real life keeps you busy, sorry. Please give a real update DAY, if this in 3 or 4 weeks but no more hope. This is either good for and for us the members here. Enjoy your next week.

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
There was an issue if you started a new game. I have updated and posted a new link. I will add a MAC version and more download sites in a bit.

Reactions: Graybo

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
There was an issue if you started a new game. I have updated and posted a new link. I will add a MAC version and more download sites in a bit.
After I played the 0.3, I like the Cloth-shop it´s a real talent in you and the tension with this bitch Jen goes higher. I wounder only when she comes home after the castle and agree to sit beside to be friendly to him, that she not jerk him off and cum together. The last forced sex scene, she act in surprise sex better it´s more her live, but this is only my taste. The beach area with the pup is a great place too, beside the castle. She needs money so, to learn the massage or work for the pup there it gives some option for student hanging arround in future . Anyway great work so far.

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
good stuff and dat last scene. oh man. definitely can't wait to see more. =) after 0.3 i think we can officially throw the blackmail tag on the op now

Reactions: taboo22
U

User_66221

I find the humiliations scenes are well found and originals. I like more and more this game, somes scenes make me think to Alona Japan investigations sometimes.

yhbt

Jun 20, 2017
Played the new version earlier. Seemed to work fine and I am pretty satisfied with the content.

I noticed that you seem to have left a spell checking tool enabled, as many names and incorrect words were highlighted red. Spelling is so-so, but not something that bothers me too much. Seems there are a some simple typos here and there. I'd like to see the memory room updated as well, but I assume these things will get fixed eventually. You seemed a bit stressed on the content side this time around, trying to get the new version out asap.

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
@yhbt
Glad you're "satisfied with the content". I agree that I was a bit rushed this time. I'm not going to make any release date promises from here on. The hopes is every few weeks, but if it's longer.. oh well. I didn't noticed I had left the spell check enabled, I will disable that in the future. Thanks for the heads-up.

@Hydra92
Alona Japan investigations was a fun game. I really liked the first half but after Alona left the school, I felt the game lost some of it's charm. I think Devin's Life is partially inspired by what I wanted Alona Japan investigations to be.

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
@yhbt
Glad you're "satisfied with the content". I agree that I was a bit rushed this time. I'm not going to make any release date promises from here on. The hopes is every few weeks, but if it's longer.. oh well. I didn't noticed I had left the spell check enabled, I will disable that in the future. Thanks for the heads-up.

@Hydra92
Alona Japan investigations was a fun game. I really liked the first half but after Alona left the school, I felt the game lost some of it's charm. I think Devin's Life is partially inspired by what I wanted Alona Japan investigations to be.
The most importent point is at this moment, time! So, take so mutch as you need and make some new days not only 2, as well the weekend with the first game will keep you busy for while. Don´t forget the beach area as I said before.If you need some new Idea, I´m glad to help.

U

User_66221

@yhbt

@Hydra92
It's why i like this game, as alona is my favorite adult game, i hope to see more funny humiliations scene into devins's life as Alona:)

3.40 star(s) 42 Votes