How should Henry and Devin's story continue? Should Henry force Devin to be his pet or child?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017
Damn this farm ending was crazy in a good way.I didn't expect this much.:coldsweat:

Reactions: taboo22

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Devin's Life [v0.5.5] [Taboo] - Original Size: 1.75GB

Download PC (526MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Remigio

May 5, 2018
taboo22: I hope in the future there will be more crude and strong scenes because this story is fantastic for example at the farm devin is tied to the pillory with a hood (not to be recognized) is only fucked in the ass by many guys for produce more milk from her tits. Scenes like anal ... gape ...fisting... BDSM...spanking... DP ... piss ... human toilet ... to humiliate more Devin.
Thanks taboo22
P.S. Honestly at the farm I would have expected a bit of sex but maybe it will be for the next time.

Maverick43

Dec 29, 2017
Well, I don't really like games where the MC is constantly pissed off by the other NPCs. There are many other actions more fun and positive than annoying a person.
So, I stop there.

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Well, I don't really like games where the MC is constantly pissed off by the other NPCs. There are many other actions more fun and positive than annoying a person.
So, I stop there.
Make suggestions man. But I think one of the fundamentals of this game is that Devin doesn't want to do the things that she is being forced to do. So other than tricking her so she doesn't know, she isn't going to like it.

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
taboo22: I hope in the future there will be more crude and strong scenes because this story is fantastic for example at the farm devin is tied to the pillory with a hood (not to be recognized) is only fucked in the ass by many guys for produce more milk from her tits. Scenes like anal ... gape ...fisting... BDSM...spanking... DP ... piss ... human toilet ... to humiliate more Devin.
Thanks taboo22
P.S. Honestly at the farm I would have expected a bit of sex but maybe it will be for the next time.
Yeah, I was going to have the farmers son start fucking her every night, but I just ran out of time. The ending is like 150 images, and was just taking lot longer than I wanted it to.

There will be a lot more strong content coming up, basically everything on your list.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I got excited when Jen/Val started commenting on the stallion and making use of it with Devin... hint hint. ;)

I must admit I got ready to rage quit after the farm ending/ then going the doctor route and the end of the first milking. I liked the way it turned around. Really enjoyed the dream aspects coming into place now.

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
That save isn't working, I started a new game dropped save file in save path, but the game do not see it
when i transfer saved games, i usually do this
1. start a new game in the new update
2. save in the spot i need (looks like 1st spot from save)
3. leave the game
4. then copy the save over that.

and it works no issues. try this =)

also @taboo22 congratulations! looks like your game is getting big enough for a f95 compression special! thats great! xD

Reactions: taboo22

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
when i transfer saved games, i usually do this
1. start a new game in the new update
2. save in the spot i need (looks like 1st spot from save)
3. leave the game
4. then copy the save over that.

and it works no issues. try this =)

also @taboo22 congratulations! looks like your game is getting big enough for a f95 compression special! thats great! XD
LOL, I'm so honored!

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Yeah, I was going to have the farmers son start fucking her every night, but I just ran out of time. The ending is like 150 images, and was just taking lot longer than I wanted it to.

There will be a lot more strong content coming up, basically everything on your list.
Oh man, I like the idea of lots of content and extreme stuff but I hate when the girl isn't enjoying any of it.

3.40 star(s) 42 Votes