How should Henry and Devin's story continue? Should Henry force Devin to be his pet or child?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
Just started and the first 15ish decisions are literally the exact same scene/outcome.
Does that change or can i just spam enter cause it doesnt matter anyway because of early build with only one route or reasons like that?

Elemental6669

May 29, 2017
There are a lot of games that revolve around corruption and I think the best part of those games is the time before the MC is corrupted. The hesitation, guilt and frustration in not knowing if that they're feeling is wrong. I don't want Devin to ever lose that sense of struggle.

She may question why things are happening and blame her self. Maybe she even gets turned on because of something that is happening to her, but that's just a physical reaction, it's not what she wants. It's hard to hold a game in that state the entire time, but that's what I'm hoping to do.
Hey, no qualms here. Having a vision, and sticking to it is what creation is about

Reactions: taboo22

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Just started and the first 15ish decisions are literally the exact same scene/outcome.
Does that change or can i just spam enter cause it doesnt matter anyway because of early build with only one route or reasons like that?
The first few don't matter, it's true. There are some that do on day 15 (Help Monica in the class room or not) and beyond. The next update will also have some important choices.
I would have liked to have the choices matter early on in the game, but I just didn't know how to use RPG maker well enough.

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
The first few don't matter, it's true. There are some that do on day 15 (Help Monica in the class room or not) and beyond. The next update will also have some important choices.
I would have liked to have the choices matter early on in the game, but I just didn't know how to use RPG maker well enough.
haven't commented in a bit, all that beijing crap a while back turned me off from the thread for a while. but i have been following and glad you're still at it, despite patreon difficulties. patreon page issues most probably cause now they want any and all the nsfw things behind paying patreon only walls. but that is just this time, and in a few more months it will be another thing. best people simply stop using patreon sadly, they seem to be trying to sanitize, my guess is so they can pull a youtube and sell to someone big. maybe go set yourself up on the buy me a coffee thing for a little tip jar like MrDots did?

anyway, still love the game. =) i'm not upset with linear. "real choices" lead to branching and multiple paths. branching and multiple paths means updates may or may not be significant on the path you like and are playing. there are lots of other games on here where people complain about short updates because 1-2 scenes times 3+ paths = thats all for this month kiddos. 15min gameplay, or go back and replay other paths (shudder), or hope to fuck you kept saves before the critical choice points.

meh. i just want to see your scenes with the story. as many as possible. don't make me get lazy and cg rip. ;)

Reactions: Phenyx and taboo22

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
haven't commented in a bit, all that beijing crap a while back turned me off from the thread for a while. but i have been following and glad you're still at it, despite patreon difficulties. patreon page issues most probably cause now they want any and all the nsfw things behind paying patreon only walls. but that is just this time, and in a few more months it will be another thing. best people simply stop using patreon sadly, they seem to be trying to sanitize, my guess is so they can pull a youtube and sell to someone big. maybe go set yourself up on the buy me a coffee thing for a little tip jar like MrDots did?

anyway, still love the game. =) i'm not upset with linear. "real choices" lead to branching and multiple paths. branching and multiple paths means updates may or may not be significant on the path you like and are playing. there are lots of other games on here where people complain about short updates because 1-2 scenes times 3+ paths = thats all for this month kiddos. 15min gameplay, or go back and replay other paths (shudder), or hope to fuck you kept saves before the critical choice points.

meh. i just want to see your scenes with the story. as many as possible. don't make me get lazy and cg rip. ;)
Glad you're still around man. I really like the scenes with toys also. I'm hoping to have a lot more scenes where Devin is forced to wear costumes with toys underneath and do different activities with toys on/in her.

I think Jen be our main toys person. Forcing Devin to wear nipple clamps and have a vibrator in her all class and things like that. Devin will soon start getting fucked as well, and I'm planning a lot more cum play. Where she has to teach class or give a speech with cum dripping out of her or on her face.

crascius

May 31, 2018
Does the choice in the hospital for the birth control pill is imlportant? Can we get devin pregnant if we dont submit to the doctor?

lolalovelyass

Jul 21, 2017
I get an image error after the principal catches devin coming from the locker rooms in 2 hours late. He says Lisa is watching the class and then i get this message.
Failed to load: img/pictures/Day%2014%20Principle%20%201.png

Couldn't find the image when I looked but wasn't sure what day I was on since there is no day counter. This was right after the streaking incident and came back to school.

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
I get an image error after the principal catches devin coming from the locker rooms in 2 hours late. He says Lisa is watching the class and then i get this message.
Failed to load: img/pictures/Day%2014%20Principle%20%201.png

Couldn't find the image when I looked but wasn't sure what day I was on since there is no day counter. This was right after the streaking incident and came back to school.
Try this save. I think it's right after that scene. Head up to the classroom next.

May 23, 2017
I wish I knew... I can't seem to get any kind of response from them.
To quote yummytiger. make sure you notice the "View Ticket" link on the right side of the email header for your suspension. You need to log in to Patreon's Zendesk to see anything on your circumstance
I haven't read this thread the last couple of weeks so I don't know if you have been in any actual contact with patreon but from what I know it is not 100% clear how to get in actual contact with the patreon team

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
To quote yummytiger. make sure you notice the "View Ticket" link on the right side of the email header for your suspension. You need to log in to Patreon's Zendesk to see anything on your circumstance
I haven't read this thread the last couple of weeks so I don't know if you have been in any actual contact with patreon but from what I know it is not 100% clear how to get in actual contact with the patreon team
Thanks man, but I don't see a "View Ticket" anywhere. The only thing they say is to email them back.

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
I really hope your patreon site isn't under review soon. Most devs I know managed to "free" their site again. I hope it won't take any longer for you!

FGMFLY

Feb 16, 2018
any walkthrough, cause reading comments made me unsure if i played right :FeelsBadMan: :RarePepe:

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
any walkthrough, cause reading comments made me unsure if i played right :FeelsBadMan: :RarePepe:
There is no right or wrong way to play friend. There are a few small choices, but nothing major will change depending on them. Except if you help Monica in the class room or not.

Jowyy

Donor
Oct 14, 2017
Have you tried messaging them at Twitter , maybe that can net a really quick response.

3.40 star(s) 42 Votes