How should Henry and Devin's story continue? Should Henry force Devin to be his pet or child?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Spoil me.
What's the difference between the two options in Monica's video? Choosing to retract the screen or keep trying the remote.
What you don't see is that if you choose to help her it triggers a switch in the background. The scene only changes a little, but Monica will remember that you tried to help her... If you did.

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
What I was thinking it was to force her to wear a cow uniform like how you see in many mangas and games and not transformation into a cow.

Let's imagine the dev decide to make a cow route in the farm or other place...

Since Henry told Devin to consult that doctor to see what she had and we discovered that he used hypnosis for something we don't know yet, although my guess is trying to corrupt her and her common sense of ways of dress or act to be more perverted (like thinking of being naked in front of others a normal thing), could lead to try discover why her breasts were growing and find it source.

That could develop in several ways like few ones i said. They could try make take more pills unconsciously to grow more, then train her to be more cow and then treat her as one and sell her milk for profit, etc etc and making a deal with the farmers of course.
This could progress for her milk being popular so making her breasts bigger and bigger to stock whole town, imagine whatever you want or limit.

The story could also turn in her trying to make her breasts stop growing and find the culprit but the size wouldn't go back to normal. She would have to deal with the modifications she suffered (like in taimanin asagi games where they turned her whole body an erogenous body that could cum with just the breeze of wind or cloth touching her skin and try fight against it with willpower of taimanin 24/7)

Or the path I wouldn't want but possible for a good ending was she could revert most of the modifications but not totally, leaving her with bigger than at start but not super big as the final modification. All corrupt dudes would go to jail after finding who stole her bag and made her get that humiliation.

Of course she wouldn't be the same in the end. She would have bigger breasts and still having that linger effect of perversion running her veins and still lactate but had to take some pills to prevent those urges or lactation from happening. Which means there is no way to revert 100% all bad things done to her and she suffer the effects after treatment.

This could be possible with a few routes and endings that i though as I saw this update from my own experience in playing those games or reading manga. But the imagination is infinite and all we can see is what dev will implement and how and of course what the patreons fetishes want since I bet people like me who isn't won't get much value as their suggestions. They have the money so they can influence the direction of game will take but not totally since dev makes final decision.
I hadn't thought about making a "Bad ending" this early on. But I'm not apposed to that. That's an interesting option.

lolalovelyass

Jul 21, 2017
Hey taboo22 i recieved another image error code right after Devin went to sleep in the jail cell after she got arrested for streaking and trying to break into the clothing store.

lolalovelyass

Jul 21, 2017
could someone play this file and get past the part where Devon wakes up in the jail cell for me then upload the save? I have an error message for an image.

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
could someone play this file and get past the part where Devon wakes up in the jail cell for me then upload the save? I have an error message for an image.
Sorry about all the error's man. Head to the locker room and then to class.

U

User_66221

I hadn't thought about making a "Bad ending" this early on. But I'm not apposed to that. That's an interesting option.
I hope to not see the end of this game before a very long time to enjoy funnies enf scenes:)

I loved fact Devins isn't only one to being bullied (Monica), i think it'll be interesting to develop the background of bad guys like Jen, bad cop etc....

To better know their fear and weakness to use them to better humiliate them at the end of the game when devins will get her revenge or also into funnies nightmares.

It's my opinion and suggestion of course :)

yiyoiyi

Nov 24, 2017
I just thought of something what if the theRapist hypnotized her so that everytime she hears "Got milk?" she has to suckle her own breasts or maybe expose them and squirt them in front or everyone

Reactions: taboo22

ArcAngel

Oct 19, 2017
or maybe there is a keyword that will make her think she has clothes on but in reality she is naked or has some sort of lewd outfit like a bra that is just string and no padding or panties missing the crotch region. Or like her in a cow/milking outfit? So many ideas. ;)

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
or maybe there is a keyword that will make her think she has clothes on but in reality she is naked or has some sort of lewd outfit like a bra that is just string and no padding or panties missing the crotch region. Or like her in a cow/milking outfit? So many ideas. ;)
The milk and big tits race all fantasy in "Milk Town" wow!

U

User_66221

It could lead to really funnies scenes, like she could wake up and going outside thinking she's dressed then she's not, it's a exemple of course but could be funny.

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
All good options. I was hoping to make a poll and vote, but I'm not sure when my patreon will be back up and running so I think I just going to run with a few of the suggestions people have had. This next update is going to end up being pretty big.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
It could lead to really funnies scenes, like she could wake up and going outside thinking she's dressed then she's not, it's a exemple of course but could be funny.
I think it´s danger in her position now, because if the police guy or Farsin see her naked in public again, she end up in Jail and lose her job.

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
I think it´s danger in her position now, because if the police guy or Farsin see her naked in public again, she end up in Jail and lose her job.
True, but that just adds to the pressure, and adds to the enjoyment that Jen will get. I think there will be several times that Devin is tricked or forced to be naked in public and some some of those she will have to hide from Farsin and Chad.

Reactions: blastwave2k
U

User_66221

When i said she'll going out naked thinking she's dressed, i mean she'll be "forced" to be naked in public by the therapist you know by a keyword or something.

So it's up to Taboo to set the way Devins would walking naked outside without to fall on the bad cop :)

Reactions: taboo22

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
True, but that just adds to the pressure, and adds to the enjoyment that Jen will get. I think there will be several times that Devin is tricked or forced to be naked in public and some some of those she will have to hide from Farsin and Chad.
Got this, if she hide from both!

Elemental6669

May 29, 2017
I thought it would be interesting if the hypnosis made her start to enjoy, on a subliminal level, sexual attention. Thus after much confusion, to start to become more corrupted, not just always the complete victim. Have it build up over multiple sessions possibly, starting with filling a slight thrill when people see her (exhibitionist), and build up to other fetishes. just an idea.

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
I thought it would be interesting if the hypnosis made her start to enjoy, on a subliminal level, sexual attention. Thus after much confusion, to start to become more corrupted, not just always the complete victim. Have it build up over multiple sessions possibly, starting with filling a slight thrill when people see her (exhibitionist), and build up to other fetishes. just an idea.
Maybe as a side plot leading to a bad ending. But I'm pretty set on Devin never wanting to do the things she is forced to do.

Reactions: blastwave2k

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
fair enough
There are a lot of games that revolve around corruption and I think the best part of those games is the time before the MC is corrupted. The hesitation, guilt and frustration in not knowing if that they're feeling is wrong. I don't want Devin to ever lose that sense of struggle.

She may question why things are happening and blame her self. Maybe she even gets turned on because of something that is happening to her, but that's just a physical reaction, it's not what she wants. It's hard to hold a game in that state the entire time, but that's what I'm hoping to do.

3.40 star(s) 42 Votes