How should Henry and Devin's story continue? Should Henry force Devin to be his pet or child?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lolalovelyass

Jul 21, 2017
Hey man, add this to the Devins Life 0.5.1\img\pictures folder.

Let me know if that doesn't fix the problem.
it didn't fix the problem. I don't know why. i can see the picture in the folder and can open the picture. In game however, i still get the error

U

User_66221

I loved Adventure of Tara but to be honest, start was fun but after the few updates i started to not like it because classroom events was really boring and not funny (it's my opinion).

GarryISKing123

Jul 17, 2017
I just wanted to ask if anyone is having the problem where you go to address the gym class and it gives you an error, if anyone knows how to fix this please help me out

lolalovelyass

Jul 21, 2017
I just wanted to ask if anyone is having the problem where you go to address the gym class and it gives you an error, if anyone knows how to fix this please help me out
that is exactly my problem. it gives you an image error right? I have been asking for a save for day 4 just to skip that part

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
that is exactly my problem. it gives you an image error right? I have been asking for a save for day 4 just to skip that part
I will so trouble shooting and see if I can figure out whey you're getting the error's. For now though use this save. After Gym class Devin got changed and went out to pool.

lolalovelyass

Jul 21, 2017
Thank you for your response. I appreciate it. I wrote the error message a couple of posts up. Also i attached my save file to see if you can replicate the error.

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Thank you for your response. I appreciate it. I wrote the error message a couple of posts up. Also i attached my save file to see if you can replicate the error.
I loaded up your save and it works fine. But I think you're the third person to have an issue with that scene. I will delete and remake it for the next patch. Maybe something I did was different with that one.

Zreth

Aug 22, 2017
Okay I had to stop playing after the old guy pretends to be sleepwalking and has his inhuman dick out lmfao. Sorry I understand it's his first game and for that it's okay. I also don't like the fact that there are options for you to choose but no matter what it chooses one regardless of your choice. Just not my type of game.

yiyoiyi

Nov 24, 2017
I loved the new update, giving Devin a growth and even a lactation is the best I hope they stay and have to keep finding ways to milk herself or maybe next time she get's intimate that the partner suckles on her.

And for the Dr Pharsin lost minutes I really hope that he programmed a command on her so that it can be triggered at any point and maybe she has to flash her tits, or dance sexy, or maybe she has to kiss whoever said it. Maybe even it's a way to cum in command

In any case good work with the update I really love it and I hope you continue this awesome game

Shikipt

Jun 10, 2017
I loved this update as well. It added 2 of one of my favorite fetishes.

For the questions in the end of this 0.5 about her breast expansion and the hypnosis/mind control I would want to:

Breasts

- her breasts keep growing due the drugs (she took 3 of those things while 1 is enough for a cow) she took so reverting back would be "stupid". And keeping her lactating more.

- since this is a rpgmv means you can open routes and develop several endings according to the choices you do. So she keep continue to have her breast expanding and having her to be milked and become a milking slave/cow with the cow costume as bad ending or being part of her daily misfortunes lol (although i would like to that not being just bad ending since i would like to see where this would go instead just end).

- she had to be milked herself or with help to try keep her breasts from growing or being stubborn like she was and refuse the milking and her breasts keep growing. Or milking doesn't make breast stopping growing but grow slower until the pill effect end.

- her breasts keep lactating after eating more pills as secondary effect and of course affecting her daily life (possible mind control effect too)

Mind Control

- asking her the cause of her breast expansion and leading to the pills

- linked to the breasts making her unaware of her breasts growing and making her eat more of those pills lol

- telling her that is a domestic animal and/or cow and not human (leading for that cow path)

- changing her common sense for something more lewd

- having her being changed to fit the Henry house owner tastes

---

Well this is just a bit of ideas but of course there is so many possibilities with this. I couldn't put all her of course.

The point is, not everyone like super big breasts (I do) or not like other fetishes etc but if can do different stories or routes to follow become a bigger and richer game in the end. Of course that means a lot more work. So best to do is to finish one of story and then open the different routes.

Anyway I am loving your game so far Taboo although i am not a patron you have my moral support :) Is one of my favorite games ongoing. I cant wait for Devin new adventures or misfortunes hehe xD

kodial79

Aug 5, 2016
Spoil me.
What's the difference between the two options in Monica's video? Choosing to retract the screen or keep trying the remote.

Jun 6, 2017
I loved this update as well. It added 2 of one of my favorite fetishes.

For the questions in the end of this 0.5 about her breast expansion and the hypnosis/mind control I would want to:

Breasts

- her breasts keep growing due the drugs (she took 3 of those things while 1 is enough for a cow) she took so reverting back would be "stupid". And keeping her lactating more.

- since this is a rpgmv means you can open routes and develop several endings according to the choices you do. So she keep continue to have her breast expanding and having her to be milked and become a milking slave/cow with the cow costume as bad ending or being part of her daily misfortunes lol (although i would like to that not being just bad ending since i would like to see where this would go instead just end).

- she had to be milked herself or with help to try keep her breasts from growing or being stubborn like she was and refuse the milking and her breasts keep growing. Or milking doesn't make breast stopping growing but grow slower until the pill effect end.

- her breasts keep lactating after eating more pills as secondary effect and of course affecting her daily life (possible mind control effect too)

Mind Control

- asking her the cause of her breast expansion and leading to the pills

- linked to the breasts making her unaware of her breasts growing and making her eat more of those pills lol

- telling her that is a domestic animal and/or cow and not human (leading for that cow path)

- changing her common sense for something more lewd

- having her being changed to fit the Henry house owner tastes

---

Well this is just a bit of ideas but of course there is so many possibilities with this. I couldn't put all her of course.

The point is, not everyone like super big breasts (I do) or not like other fetishes etc but if can do different stories or routes to follow become a bigger and richer game in the end. Of course that means a lot more work. So best to do is to finish one of story and then open the different routes.

Anyway I am loving your game so far Taboo although i am not a patron you have my moral support :) Is one of my favorite games ongoing. I cant wait for Devin new adventures or misfortunes hehe XD

Love the way you think, more cow path! Question is, should the pills(and possibly hypnosis) manifest as physical changes(skin color/horns) or should she be forced to wear an outfit?

Shikipt

Jun 10, 2017
Love the way you think, more cow path! Question is, should the pills(and possibly hypnosis) manifest as physical changes(skin color/horns) or should she be forced to wear an outfit?
What I was thinking it was to force her to wear a cow uniform like how you see in many mangas and games and not transformation into a cow.

Let's imagine the dev decide to make a cow route in the farm or other place...

Since Henry told Devin to consult that doctor to see what she had and we discovered that he used hypnosis for something we don't know yet, although my guess is trying to corrupt her and her common sense of ways of dress or act to be more perverted (like thinking of being naked in front of others a normal thing), could lead to try discover why her breasts were growing and find it source.

That could develop in several ways like few ones i said. They could try make take more pills unconsciously to grow more, then train her to be more cow and then treat her as one and sell her milk for profit, etc etc and making a deal with the farmers of course.
This could progress for her milk being popular so making her breasts bigger and bigger to stock whole town, imagine whatever you want or limit.

The story could also turn in her trying to make her breasts stop growing and find the culprit but the size wouldn't go back to normal. She would have to deal with the modifications she suffered (like in taimanin asagi games where they turned her whole body an erogenous body that could cum with just the breeze of wind or cloth touching her skin and try fight against it with willpower of taimanin 24/7)

Or the path I wouldn't want but possible for a good ending was she could revert most of the modifications but not totally, leaving her with bigger than at start but not super big as the final modification. All corrupt dudes would go to jail after finding who stole her bag and made her get that humiliation.

Of course she wouldn't be the same in the end. She would have bigger breasts and still having that linger effect of perversion running her veins and still lactate but had to take some pills to prevent those urges or lactation from happening. Which means there is no way to revert 100% all bad things done to her and she suffer the effects after treatment.

This could be possible with a few routes and endings that i though as I saw this update from my own experience in playing those games or reading manga. But the imagination is infinite and all we can see is what dev will implement and how and of course what the patreons fetishes want since I bet people like me who isn't won't get much value as their suggestions. They have the money so they can influence the direction of game will take but not totally since dev makes final decision.

Shikipt

Jun 10, 2017
Spoil me.
What's the difference between the two options in Monica's video? Choosing to retract the screen or keep trying the remote.
I ran both of them and the story wont change, you will see is more pics in one and more humiliation than other. Retract the screen will make that humiliation to Monica end sooner while keep pressing remote you will see the full video humiliation edited. The scene after that I didn't notice any difference so I went with the full humiliation choice in story. I was hoping to see something different though(maybe in a future update open more routes or other thing).

3.40 star(s) 42 Votes