How should Henry and Devin's story continue? Should Henry force Devin to be his pet or child?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
I still haven't heard anything from them, and there isn't anything in the game that should prevent the page from going back up once they're done. The update is almost finished, I have just one last scene to finish and then a little testing. If my parteon isn't back up when it's done and if there is still no word from them, then sure. I have no problem sharing the update with everyone here.
Great news thanks a lot ! One point can be reason " The game College Life " allready over one year get a problem that the " Dick " from the MC was blame by patreon " huge size" , so he have to rework this size from the beginning. I hope that´s not the reason with the Henry.

outside998

Oct 30, 2017
Only the " signature " showing the breast from Devine and incest isn´t in the game until her younger sister arrived, but she w´ll never have sex with Devin I´m sure. No reason for Patreon to put the side under review..
Well, Patreon is pretty strict in this regard. If there is really no incest and stuff in the game, as you said, Patreon will reinstate the site rather quickly. Happened to DarkCookie too, the "biggest" adult game creater on Patreon. He had to remove all incest references, but his page was back up in about three weeks, if I remember correctly.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
Well, Patreon is pretty strict in this regard. If there is really no incest and stuff in the game, as you said, Patreon will reinstate the site rather quickly. Happened to DarkCookie too, the "biggest" adult game creater on Patreon. He had to remove all incest references, but his page was back up in about three weeks, if I remember correctly.
Sorry, maybe you don´t know the game well. There is no family- relationship at all in this game, because the MC Devin arrived in a new village alone. There are more reason by patreon as I saw by " College Life " big ballons are ok but huge cock´s NO. The little Rabbits in town or dogs are not involved in animal-sex. The pay-side control the rules by Patreon, that´s the reason why all this shit coming up beginning this year.

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I still haven't heard anything from them, and there isn't anything in the game that should prevent the page from going back up once they're done. The update is almost finished, I have just one last scene to finish and then a little testing. If my parteon isn't back up when it's done and if there is still no word from them, then sure. I have no problem sharing the update with everyone here.
They won't write to you on their own. You have to write to them. You must have gotten an email with the inforamtion of the susspention from this address guidelines@patreon.com. There was clearly stated if you have any questions you should respond to that email. I did that and I was able to fix the problem in 4 days.

BTW, the penis size was never a problem for patreon, I shrank it all by myself :cool:

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
They won't write to you on their own. You have to write to them. You must have gotten an email with the inforamtion of the susspention from this address guidelines@patreon.com. There was clearly stated if you have any questions you should respond to that email. I did that and I was able to fix the problem in 4 days.

BTW, the penis size was never a problem for patreon, I shrank it all by myself :cool:
Thanks man, I have written them twice now, and still no response. It's aright, I'm sure they're busy.

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
yeah, with fucking every adult game dev out there
Are they just cracking down on people or something? I don't think there was any reason for them to put the page under review in the first place.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Are they just cracking down on people or something? I don't think there was any reason for them to put the page under review in the first place.
any semi-nudity on your page? maybe some trigger word in your posts or your patreons comments?
these days it needs not much, to be a blip on their radar screen

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
I wonder, that Patreon don´t send any Mail to a "Game Developer" when there put a page under review. Sounds more an internal error of Patreon and don´t realize this yet. But I´m sure it w´ll be solved soon.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
any semi-nudity on your page? maybe some trigger word in your posts or your patreons comments?
these days it needs not much, to be a blip on their radar screen
You are right, but I´m sure that taboo22 checking all details about these points. Only her " signature " with semi-nudity but it´s belong to this side and not Patreon.

Jowyy

Donor
Oct 14, 2017
You can still send messages to your patrons , others developers had their pages under review as well and the main motive was because they have +18 content in public post . This is a message that other developer send me Hello everyone. Just sending you all a message informing you that Patreon has temporarily suspended my page due to, from what it sounds like anyway, sexually suggested images on the main page. I'll be working with the Patreon team to make changes and get things straightened out as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience,

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
You can still send messages to your patrons , others developers had their pages under review as well and the main motive was because they have +18 content in public post . This is a message that other developer send me Hello everyone. Just sending you all a message informing you that Patreon has temporarily suspended my page due to, from what it sounds like anyway, sexually suggested images on the main page. I'll be working with the Patreon team to make changes and get things straightened out as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience,
Thanks Alurion. If it's not fixed in the next few days I will send something out. I'm really not that worried about it though. I get like $100 a month from my patreon. It's not hard math, for the time I spend on the game it's less than a dollar an hour. I'm not complaining, I just mean that if my patreon is done for a few weeks or even a month... oh well...

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
Man I start to feel sorry for Devin in this game. How unlucky can one person be. Admittedly she's pretty dumb, and puts herself in a lot of bad spots, but that's some bad karma dude.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
Man I start to feel sorry for Devin in this game. How unlucky can one person be. Admittedly she's pretty dumb, and puts herself in a lot of bad spots, but that's some bad karma dude.
But not so bad as the Karma from Patreon.

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
I agree, she is having a rough go of it. If I make another game (Big if!) I will make the MC kind of a bitch. That way when bad stuff happens we would feel less sorry for her.

Reactions: blastwave2k

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
I agree, she is having a rough go of it. If I make another game (Big if!) I will make the MC kind of a bitch. That way when bad stuff happens we would feel less sorry for her.
You are a great talent!!! and we even not reaching the half-time from this game - Nobody is perfect-. If your time and money not playing the main-rules in the future, please make a ( small if! )

U

User_66221

Making a main female protagonist as a bitch, respected.....to end up( i guess) to being laughed and humiliated......I love this idea so much.

This is original i figure.

Reactions: taboo22

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Making a main female protagonist as a bitch, respected.....to end up( i guess) to being laughed and humiliated......I love this idea so much.

This is original i figure.
That game is being done right now

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
That game is being done right now
Sorry Bro! How many bitches we have in all games 50-100? How many games are just a mirror from some other´s ? How many stories are good or bad ? If you advice or judge this way then cut over 50% of all games here. It´s always the way how to make a game and you know this.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Sorry Bro! How many bitches we have in all games 50-100? How many games are just a mirror from some other´s ? How many stories are good or bad ? If you advice or judge this way then cut over 50% of all games here. It´s always the way how to make a game and you know this.
I have no idea what you are trying to say here. My comment was to Hydra92, who stated that he loved the idea of a female protagonist who was a bitch and gets taken down a few notches. Such a game is being made, and I pointed it out to him. Why you think "Sorry Bro" is a response to my post I have no idea, but you should know that you are coming off in this thread as extremely aggressive and narrow-minded. You are doing Taboo22 no favors by acting as his pit bull.

3.40 star(s) 42 Votes