How should Henry and Devin's story continue? Should Henry force Devin to be his pet or child?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
Take your time man, better quality than quantity.

Your updates and enf scenes are really amazing, i really loved it.

:)
Quality without quantiy means no more update both are importent. Anyway I check and June again " not before ends of the month"

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
I just played " Lida´s adventure ep1". She lost her husband and is in a similar situation as Devin with " humiliation and enf scene as @Hydra92 said". The forum there is great and busy because the game follow a strict line about "enf scene"! Not like here where Devine get raped by an "Bill Hopo BJ or Yen with friend in the WC" as well torture in the castle by the ghost and nearly raped by Henry! In 0.45 to show her pussy or stand naked by Farsin in the corner that bullshit and make no sense. The strict line of scene´s to get stronger and stronger is missing and to stand naked in front of her class like hydra92 want is to late after all student jerk of over her naked body in the Bukkake scene. I don´t mind if you care or not what I post here but @Hydra92 will stand alone with you if jumping from Hardcore to softcore.

yiyoiyi

Nov 24, 2017
I hope you'll stick around and keep playing. Because, yes, Devin absolutely will get her revenge. Hopefully you will also find some of the content funny and hot before that happens.
I really hope she does, but at the same time I kinda want to see her failing at it first. Like wanting revenge for the piercings by booking an embarassing tattoo for Jen and a piercing removal for her but Jen ends up switching places and gets Devin the tat or something like that

Reactions: taboo22

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
I really hope she does, but at the same time I kinda want to see her failing at it first. Like wanting revenge for the piercings by booking an embarassing tattoo for Jen and a piercing removal for her but Jen ends up switching places and gets Devin the tat or something like that
Yeah, I don't think it will be easy, and that's a great idea. I working a lot more with RPG makers conditional branches to try and create more choices for you guys. I think there could end up being a few endings. Not sure yet, but maybe.

outside998

Oct 30, 2017
Pretty sure the page is under review because they're checking for incest in the game. They did that a lot recently. Or your header image contained nudity. They crack down on that too.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
Pretty sure the page is under review because they're checking for incest in the game. They did that a lot recently. Or your header image contained nudity. They crack down on that too.
Only the " signature " showing the breast from Devine and incest isn´t in the game until her younger sister arrived, but she w´ll never have sex with Devin I´m sure. No reason for Patreon to put the side under review..

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
I still haven't heard anything from them, and there isn't anything in the game that should prevent the page from going back up once they're done. The update is almost finished, I have just one last scene to finish and then a little testing. If my parteon isn't back up when it's done and if there is still no word from them, then sure. I have no problem sharing the update with everyone here.

Reactions: Esteban32
3.40 star(s) 42 Votes