How should Henry and Devin's story continue? Should Henry force Devin to be his pet or child?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jowyy

Donor
Oct 14, 2017
That game is being done right now
Hello i know that you wanted to help but the are a forum rule that said this .
Game Threads, Fan Art, etc
  1. All discussions in these threads should be kept on topic
    • Do not branch the topic off into posting random pictures, trolling, etc
    • Please do not advertise other games in game threads, this will often derail discussion.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
I have no idea what you are trying to say here. My comment was to Hydra92, who stated that he loved the idea of a female protagonist who was a bitch and gets taken down a few notches. Such a game is being made, and I pointed it out to him. Why you think "Sorry Bro" is a response to my post I have no idea, but you should know that you are coming off in this thread as extremely aggressive and narrow-minded. You are doing Taboo22 no favors by acting as his pit bull.
"extremely aggressive and narrow-minded" when I wrote here - it´s always the way how to make a game - and many games are similar to each other. Please don´t start a race where isn´t one.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Hello i know that you wanted to help but the are a forum rule that said this .
Game Threads, Fan Art, etc
  1. All discussions in these threads should be kept on topic
    • Do not branch the topic off into posting random pictures, trolling, etc
    • Please do not advertise other games in game threads, this will often derail discussion.
Fair enough. I won't repeat that mistake.

Reactions: Jowyy
U

User_66221

That game is being done right now
Thanks but i'm not sure this game is into a "enf" context.

To be honest with you, i love devins's life because there's a lot public humiliation and exhib scenes (this is my thing, each one has its own thing that i respect).

I'll try this game and see anyway thanks ;)

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
@JoeSteel
I just started playing fashion business and it's great. DecentMonkey is making a solid fucking game. I didn't intend Devin to be so nice when I started, it just kind of turned out that way.

U

User_66221

It's a cutie name.

To be honest i prefer this name than Astrid, even as fan of this game must admit i don't very like the name but it's a taste question of course :)

Djinn

Sep 21, 2016
my save crashed and got deleted. can anyone upload a save at the beginning of new content or even a few days before please.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
my save crashed and got deleted. can anyone upload a save at the beginning of new content or even a few days before please.
Here file 4 before meet Keith the Police Officer go outside from the school.
File 5 after Keith when she wakes up with all sperm from Henry the night before. end v.0.4
Pls consider in v0.45 ! After the jail when you went to school change your clothes in the locker-room -school- otherwise the game w´ll "lope to old scene in the class ".

Reactions: taboo22 and Djinn

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
This version 0.5.1 is the best so far, because this truthfull story put " The dumb Devin in history ". Congratulation taboo22!

Reactions: taboo22

seraph1995

Mar 11, 2018
Dang. I really love Devin's design. Most of this is due to my massive weakness for short hair. Either way the game is enjoyable.

U

User_66221

This update is really amazing and very nice ideas too, can't wait to see next update now :)

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Adventures of Tara.....wayyyyyyyyy before.
Sure, pretty much everything has been done before. But that doesn't mean it can't be done again in new and fun ways. Adventures of Tara also a great game, but I was a little disappointed in the ending.

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
I get an error on day 3 in gym class. "Failed to load: img/pictures/Gym%20Day%20three%20%20(1).png
Hey man, add this to the Devins Life 0.5.1\img\pictures folder.

Let me know if that doesn't fix the problem.

3.40 star(s) 42 Votes