How should Henry and Devin's story continue? Should Henry force Devin to be his pet or child?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lac

Jul 2, 2017
I have not, but... I'm not that worried about it.
Maybe not you but your pledgers. I for once would have increased my pledge but i can't. Others maybe cancelled their pledge due to your long absence. Just my .02 $.

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Maybe not you but your pledgers. I for once would have increases my pledge but i can't. Others maybe cancelled their pledge due to your long absence. Just my .02 $.
That's a good point. I will keep trying...

Reactions: Lac

Remigio

May 5, 2018
Sorry taboo22 your work is great .... But will there be even stronger scenes in the future? Example Anal... Pissing .... Fisting... ? And I'm curious what she will do with the horse. Thanks.

Reactions: Lac

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Sorry taboo22 your work is great .... But will there be even stronger scenes in the future? Example Anal... Pissing .... Fisting... ? And I'm curious what she will do with the horse. Thanks.
Yes, there will be much stronger content in the future. I do have to admit that I had originally planned on Devin having intercourse and anal and all that kind of stuff sooner. But it just hasn't... happened... But will soon.

I'm not sure about the horse. I'll be 100% honest, that I'm not personally into bestiality, but if you guys all want some, I can add it. If it is in the game, it will be optional and will be later in the game.

Reactions: Phenyx

Starss

Oct 3, 2017
Taboo22 i think it could be a great idea to add some optional scene for people who like other thing, and make what they wan't to do with devin's life, it will be more they're story than your i guess.

it's like you want your game to be : your story or our story. ( sorry for bad english )

Reactions: taboo22

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Taboo22 i think it could be a great idea to add some optional scene for people who like other thing, and make what they wan't to do with devin's life, it will be more they're story than your i guess.

it's like you want your game to be : your story or our story. ( sorry for bad english )
I agree. There are a few lines I won't cross. This next update will have our first "Bad Ending". I would like to do several bad endings and each will kind of run with a particular fetish and be a bit more... Extreme... Than the main main story.

Reactions: Starss

Starss

Oct 3, 2017
Taboo22 Nice i'm impatient to see that ! i played a lot of h game and u make rly great job, gl for next.

Reactions: taboo22

goditseb

Apr 28, 2017
I'm not sure about the horse. I'll be 100% honest, that I'm not personally into bestiality, but if you guys all want some, I can add it. If it is in the game, it will be optional and will be later in the game.
if horse is to much (big), dog will also do it :)

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Hey Guys,

So I finally head back from Patreon and long story short, they didn't like the darker content. Which blows me away considering what else is on their site, but whatever. So, I have removed basically everything from Patreon and will be only posting a modified version of the game on their site, with basically no adult content.

If you are a supporting me on Patreon or want to do so, hopefully, the page will be back up again soon and we can utilize their services.

Please, let me be clear! The game will continue in its current state and will be posted here for everyone to play.

What I post on Patreon will also be available for everyone, but will be a very vanilla version.

Speaking of updates... I have one scene left to do, and it is a larger scene, probably the largest so far. But the rest is done and people are currently helping me test. It should be available for everyone very soon.

Thanks

Taboo

abagel

Apr 27, 2018
My game froze several hours in when I was naked for the first time at the doctor's office, can I get a save before you go in? My last save was only 20 minutes in.

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
My game froze several hours in when I was naked for the first time at the doctor's office, can I get a save before you go in? My last save was only 20 minutes in.
Sorry man, I don't have any saves around that area right now. You may just need to hot foot it back to that point in the game. Should also save way more often... The game is a work in progress.

3.40 star(s) 42 Votes