How should Henry and Devin's story continue? Should Henry force Devin to be his pet or child?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
I got excited when Jen/Val started commenting on the stallion and making use of it with Devin... hint hint. ;)

I must admit I got ready to rage quit after the farm ending/ then going the doctor route and the end of the first milking. I liked the way it turned around. Really enjoyed the dream aspects coming into place now.
I will try and have a bit of bestiality in the game, but it will only be an ending and not a normal thing. I, just have a hard time making it and I don't think it can fit with the story well.

Reactions: Naxos

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Oh man, I like the idea of lots of content and extreme stuff but I hate when the girl isn't enjoying any of it.
She is enjoying some of it. Not mentally, but she has gotten off a few times. I have said this before, this isn't a trainer game. Sure maybe the people in the town are trying to train Devin. But she does not want to be broken!

Reactions: blastwave2k

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
She is enjoying some of it. Not mentally, but she has gotten off a few times. I have said this before, this isn't a trainer game. Sure maybe the people in the town are trying to train Devin. But she does not want to be broken!
I mean, even rape victim "feel good" during the sex because... it's sex, that's just the body reacting. It doesn't make them like it and it doesn't make the experience any less traumatizing... if anything it makes it worse.

I just don't like sex that way. It's not my thing. But eh, that's just my opinion.

oldboy_dude

Aug 13, 2017
when i transfer saved games, i usually do this
1. start a new game in the new update
2. save in the spot i need (looks like 1st spot from save)
3. leave the game
4. then copy the save over that.

and it works no issues. try this =)

also @taboo22 congratulations! looks like your game is getting big enough for a f95 compression special! thats great! XD
thanks! it worked!

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
==================
Patreon page under review.
==================

Maverick43

Dec 29, 2017
Make suggestions man. But I think one of the fundamentals of this game is that Devin doesn't want to do the things that she is being forced to do. So other than tricking her so she doesn't know, she isn't going to like it.
Easy, she could have had relationships with her students (boy and / or girl) with other teachers, with the principal or anyone else BUT without her being forced into it. It is only submission without any possibility of reaction. You only deprave it which is not very fair with your main character. So it seems that you only think to debase it, free to you but it's really not my thing.

Reactions: TomberryDude

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Easy, she could have had relationships with her students (boy and / or girl) with other teachers, with the principal or anyone else BUT without her being forced into it. It is only submission without any possibility of reaction. You only deprave it which is not very fair with your main character. So it seems that you only think to debase it, free to you but it's really not my thing.
I'm not sure if I know exactly what you're trying to say. But it sounds like you're looking for something that this game is not. If you're looking for a story with romance or love, this isn't it. There are lots of those games.

Yes, Devin could have a friend, or lover. Tom from the game store or possibly Sylvia (Lady with all the tattoos). And she may go down that road some, but 95% of the content in this game, not be... Nice.

Lac

Jul 2, 2017
Everyone, including me, is trying to bend the game to its own liking. It's the same with the endless ntr-discussions, which i don't want to start here. So i want even more to degrade and humiliate Devin. I honestly like to coerce and force her into doing things she dosen't want and i like to see her struggle. So please Taboo stay on this path.

Reactions: Mwanted and taboo22

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Everyone, including me, is trying to bend the game to its own liking. It's the same with the endless ntr-discussions, which i don't want to start here. So i want even more to degrade and humiliate Devin. I honestly like to coerce and force her into doing things she dosen't want and i like to see her struggle. So please Taboo stay on this path.
Totally agree.
@taboo22 Pick some suggestions here and there but don't try to please everyone by changing the vision you have of the game because it will just end in a mess. Also some people can be really insisting and spammy, so bear that in mind. Gl.

Edit: I see they blocked your page, probably some dic*head reported the game (or you just have to cleanup your page of nsfw pictures, I hope that's it)

Reactions: taboo22
U

User_66221

Ideas and suggestions are good, at least it don't change the vision, the author have on his game.

We gives ideas and suggestions but you're free to refuse if it does not match with your vision of your game :)

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
I really like the pace of her development from pure to more or less willingly corrupted. It doesn´t feel too rushed, like in many other games.
I like the actual storyline, but I hope she turns back to her "natural looks", but the only thing I really don´t like are her piercings.
So far very well done, for sure one of the best adult games in story development.

Fun fact: I worked with a guy named Devin and he was a total a-hole.

Cutitup

Mar 1, 2018
This game really piqued my interest, so I was wondering if there is an android port for this?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Devin's Life v0.5.5
you have to grant the app the permission to access external storage or save/load won't work
<esc> is emulated with tapping with 2 fingers on the screen
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )

Reactions: Cutitup

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Devin's Life v0.5.5
you have to grant the app the permission to access external storage or save/load won't work
<esc> is emulated with tapping with 2 fingers on the screen
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )
Thanks 66. I will start including an android release in the future.

Reactions: prosmoker1
3.40 star(s) 42 Votes