How should Henry and Devin's story continue? Should Henry force Devin to be his pet or child?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
As a fan of your game let me answer on some of Birions points.

1. There might be no fighting in the game, so you are right that RenPy might be the better choice for that case. But I personally, and I guess it is not only me, like the interaction with the world, searching a little bit and have some time between the scenes.
2. + 3. Yes, the world or town is not that big, but even if I like to explore, I am happy about it. Do you really want a real big city, with houses for all inhabitants? Where the way from your home to school takes some minutes?
This is a game, some things shouldn´t be that realistic, where is your imagination?
4. Well, I played from the beginning to the end of 0.45 in one turn, no black screen, no freeze, no mayor bugs. Seems your PC is just a little bit older than the engine?
5. You are right, that is something, that looks somehow akward in many RPG Maker games, but this isn´t really an engine problem. For example, you can use a full screen background for the scene as picture 1 and set the rest as picture 2, so the map isn´t shown. Depends on the time and skills of the developer of a game, how to change, if he/she wants to.
6. The story so far is one of the better ones, but I agree with you, that there are some little issues. I guess taboo has his ideas for many scenes, rethinks them or takes a little break.... and BAM, it goes somehow an other way as planed.
7. Yeah, there are spelling mistakes, but compared to many other games (the japanese and russian ones!) you really get, what is meant. But English is not my native language, maybe therefore I don´t realize all mistakes myself.

I respect your opinion on the game and it looks like taboo has something in mind for some of your points. But I personally hope, that the changes won´t be too extreme.

Reactions: taboo22 and Phenyx

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I also don't mind the RPGM engine, especially since the maps are not uselessly large. For developing, RPGM MV is fun to work with, but Ren'py is sooo boring and tedious. But that's just my opinion after just messing around with both for a few days and not delving in too deep.

Anyway, I just finished the whole game for the first time and I gotta say I love it. I really enjoy playing female protag games and especially those with corruption or exhibitionism and the likes. This is the first game I started to feel sorry for the poor girl though. x)

Ruffy2010

Jul 9, 2017
It would be nice if you took the piercing out again and I'm glad you took RPG maker as well, renpy is just boring because you just click!

Lac

Jul 2, 2017
The game engine, the town and so on, that's all a little bit like gift wrap paper. Some people enjoy to neatly unravel it, some other people just tear it away and some entirely other people even complain about the wrapping.
What matters for me is the gift itself, the great scenes with Devin. All that lets me easily overlook the glitches like story holes or typos. They can't even break my immersion of the game.
And like Ruffy2010 said, renpy-clicking is boring.
All in all there is room for improvement but the focus should be on Devin.

And i forgot to write that i like the implementation of the game: no labyrinths, no slowing down the walking speed indoors, no over the top transitions and no living in the 10th floor without an elevator. There are some games out there which are really annoying.

Reactions: taboo22 and Phenyx

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
I'm not sure, some people have said they don't like them, and others do. Perhaps we could do a poll like I have done in the past.

I don't want them to go away, I have plans for them.
This. Right here. You do you, I'm not the biggest fan of the piercing, but if you got ideas, roll with them. You and this game have already blown me away with some of the best and funniest scenes I have seen out of any these games, and I have played a lot of them. Same with boob size. Me I prefer the somewhat larger or return to mostly normal, but again, you got ideas, lets see them. =D

Follow your instincts and your ideas, and roll with it. There will always always always be critics, that's what the internet is.

I really hope rework doesn't mean complete end of progress for months while you go redo the whole thing again from start. =/ But with this, as much as it sucks, IF you are going to redo things, now is better than later on you at least. I'll just put you on my list to check back in a few months/updates to play again once caught back up to where you were.
-Vis Major
-Fashion Business
-Devin's Life?

Reactions: taboo22

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Yeah, just like the work is going.
Haha, the work is going well. This next update is going to be another larger one. Including a bad ending and possibly some map changes. I'm pretty excited about a few of the scenes, and some of the story options that are going to be added.
I also want to get back into getting more input from you guys. So I'm hoping at the end of this update will be a fun cliff hanger and you guys can help pick what happens next.

Remigio

May 5, 2018
Haha, the work is going well. This next update is going to be another larger one. Including a bad ending and possibly some map changes. I'm pretty excited about a few of the scenes, and some of the story options that are going to be added.
I also want to get back into getting more input from you guys. So I'm hoping at the end of this update will be a fun cliff hanger and you guys can help pick what happens next.
Sorry for my English. I would add the glory hole in the story. Devin blackmailed and forced to suck dirty cocks with a black hood and mask is humiliated for she.. and she fucked in all holes by everyone. Fisting, anal plug, pissing (human toilet) are just ideas ...

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
It would be nice if you took the piercing out again and I'm glad you took RPG maker as well, renpy is just boring because you just click!
Same here. I hate renpy and often don't even give games a chance due to that engine, but i'm slowly coming around to be more tolerant.

Taboo, it might be nice if certain scenes or types of scenes where optional/ skippable. We all have our kinks and what floats my boat with disgust the next guy, but then his will freak me out.

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Same here. I hate renpy and often don't even give games a chance due to that engine, but i'm slowly coming around to be more tolerant.

Taboo, it might be nice if certain scenes or types of scenes where optional/ skippable. We all have our kinks and what floats my boat with disgust the next guy, but then his will freak me out.
As we get into the harder stuff, I agree. When there are scenes with more questionable fetishes, they will be optional.

Reactions: DiggerDug and Naxos

Skyzyx

Apr 21, 2018
I got back from the game store after visiting the farm but when I got home and changed clothes I can't seem to move Devin. She successfully changed back into her sleeping attire. I also can't seem to access the menu or "x button" so I'm assuming it's stuck.

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
I got back from the game store after visiting the farm but when I got home and changed clothes I can't seem to move Devin. She successfully changed back into her sleeping attire. I also can't seem to access the menu or "x button" so I'm assuming it's stuck.
Did you try reloading to a previous save and does it happen again?

Skyzyx

Apr 21, 2018
Did you try reloading to a previous save and does it happen again?
Yes. I got two saves, one for before I entered the farm after school and another right next to the table where I switch clothes. Both still end with the same result.

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Yes. I got two saves, one for before I entered the farm after school and another right next to the table where I switch clothes. Both still end with the same result.
Upload a copy of your save and I will see if I can get you past that point.

3.40 star(s) 42 Votes