How should Henry and Devin's story continue? Should Henry force Devin to be his pet or child?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
U

User_66221

Still a amazing game with very nice ideas and originals, still a amazing enf game :)

Keep on good work, i'll try the new update soon when i'll have more time in front me.

alexiddd

Nov 5, 2017
huhuhu, eagerly waiting for the next update
still browsing the picture folder for fapping :eazyHype:

BTW is it possible to add a Gallery feature to review the previous scenes, such as reviewing DAY1 scenes, DAY2 scenes etc?

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
huhuhu, eagerly waiting for the next update
still browsing the picture folder for fapping :eazyHype:

BTW is it possible to add a Gallery feature to review the previous scenes, such as reviewing DAY1 scenes, DAY2 scenes etc?
Basicly you can miss a scene in this game, but of course to repeat some special scene as you like use the PC. If we lucky maybe this weekend to your 1. point.

doob420

Jul 23, 2017
Basicly you can miss a scene in this game, but of course to repeat some special scene as you like use the PC. If we lucky maybe this weekend to your 1. point.
Jeebus, I keep re-reading this and I don't have a clue as to what the hell you are saying. My avatar says Reptilians Confirmed!

And to stay on topic-ish, Taboo great game. I love the themes so far. I do hope that Devin winds up being forced to ingest things that come from the human body that isn't semen.

alexiddd

Nov 5, 2017
Jeebus, I keep re-reading this and I don't have a clue as to what the hell you are saying. My avatar says Reptilians Confirmed!

And to stay on topic-ish, Taboo great game. I love the themes so far. I do hope that Devin winds up being forced to ingest things that come from the human body that isn't semen.
Hmmm, IMO, current level of humiliation is fair enough.
If things goes a bit more, would that be too hardcore?
Anyway, just my personal preference, Maybe there can be options to avoid as usual?

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Hmmm, IMO, current level of humiliation is fair enough.
If things goes a bit more, would that be too hardcore?
Anyway, just my personal preference, Maybe there can be options to avoid as usual?
Yes, In this next update there will be options to skip the more hard core content. The entire game is getting more hard core though... So... Hopefully you guys can handle it.

Speaking of this next . It's basically done. I need to add in two transitions that are easy and a bit of double checking things. My goal is to have it done and released to you all this weekend.

alexiddd

Nov 5, 2017
Yes, In this next update there will be options to skip the more hard core content. The entire game is getting more hard core though... So... Hopefully you guys can handle it.

Speaking of this next update. It's basically done. I need to add in two transitions that are easy and a bit of double checking things. My goal is to have it done and released to you all this weekend.
Wow! Will be refreshing my browser frequently throughout this weekend to check for the update:eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype:

lithir

Dec 28, 2016
As one of your patreon i find pretty unfair that you switched to Ren'py without telling us. One of my favorite games converted to another "hold down ctrl simulator":'(

Reactions: spider26

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
As one of your patreon i find pretty unfair that you switched to Ren'py without telling us. One of my favorite games converted to another "hold down ctrl simulator":'(
I know, I started out really liking RPG maker also. But Ren'Py is just such an easier way to tell the story. My hopes is that as I get better as using Ren'Py there will be lots of choices and different things the player can interact with that will make it more than just a "hold down ctrl simulator".

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
But for today will the update come out...it's ready?
It's out. I posted a link in my comment above.

I'm working on Mac and linux releases and and other download links right now.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
almost downloaded this..but name confused me as its a decidedly Male name..then i saw the tags...

Reactions: Vetto
3.40 star(s) 42 Votes