How should Henry and Devin's story continue? Should Henry force Devin to be his pet or child?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Sweet! New update.. *downloads, copy RPGM save files, load game... /stares at empty save game menu for half a minute* Doh! This ain't RPGM. x)
Thanks mate! Bet it'll be good again. :D

alexiddd

Nov 5, 2017
Just finished playing this update, and TBH it brings the game to its next level,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
This let me eagerly hoping for the next release!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks Taboo!

qwer12341567

Aug 16, 2017
I can't hear any of sound or background music in the Ren'py version.
I have already raised my volume to 100 and still no sound.
Other renpy games doesn't have this problem.

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
stupid game.. it should not be a female protaganist
Thanks for the feedback, perhaps you could explain why you feel this way?
Personally I prefer female protagonist because I like knowing what they're thinking.

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Alright, I've played through the new update and I have to say nice job on the engine switch. I didn't mind RPGM at all, but this game shines a lot more in ren'py. Keep up the good work. ^^

stupid game.. it should not be a female protaganist
Read the tags or description next time before complaining :noexpression:

Reactions: taboo22

spider26

Sorry for my bad english
Donor
Jul 18, 2017
Rip Devin's life... I liked this game before... Another good game ruined by Ren'Py... I'm soooo sad :'(
Sorry but i really don't like it so i'm out...

kira kose

Apr 30, 2018
Thanks for the feedback, perhaps you could explain why you feel this way?
Personally I prefer female protagonist because I like knowing what they're thinking.
as a game i can't see any problem but story is really disturbing,i love games with female protagonist but not someone that in whole of game is raped and tortured,i wish she could take revenge from all these people in the end or at least shows that has a little will and power.

FinalSquall

Dec 12, 2017
Well I will still play it, but I am a bit dissapointed in the Renpy conversion, I 100% prefer RPGM, however I do appreciate you cant please everyone. The anti-RPGM people are certainly more aggresive in their hate of RPGM than I am of Renpy. I simply prefer RPGM by a large margin, I do not hate Renpy.

as a game i can't see any problem but story is really disturbing,i love games with female protagonist but not someone that in whole of game is raped and tortured,i wish she could take revenge from all these people in the end or at least shows that has a little will and power.
Well, this is a bit of an inevitability of the genre, I personally didnt notice torture when I played this last, but there was humiliation, blackmail and r$pe.
I think the problem is that it is rather hard to write a large number of situations with a female protagonist that is smart, strong physically, strong willed, and not a slut, because she would never be dumb enough to let the stuff happen that does happen in these games lol.
Plus even if it does, it kinda has to be r$pe, cos if she is strong willed, smart, strong physically (or if you remove this part) and not a slut, how else are these things happening??.
You just have to take the female protags (and all the characters tbh) in these games not seriously and not as any kind of a representation of reality, these games are nothing like reality.

Reactions: taboo22

VNON

Sep 25, 2016
so, i download the renpy version, and its just newest content in there?
and i wish its will have a lots of choice,branches .. and i just see 2 - 3 scenes were we have options rn
i don't know about the old version

vultron

May 19, 2018
I fail to see the logic in a blow job you don't want being better than being spanked which you also don't want why the fuck would she choose the bj? lmao

Lac

Jul 2, 2017
I fail to see the logic in a blow job you don't want being better than being spanked which you also don't want why the fuck would she choose the bj? lmao
First i don't get completely what you try to express. I advise using punctuation.
For the bj instead of spanking you should have listened to the principal and i quote:
"I think you’re starting to enjoy this more and more Miss Devin. The
doctors report said you need to act out and satisfy others, not just be
satisfied."

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
„Old Men Story“I mean not Henry it’s me: The „Cliff-hanger " is gone @taboo22, right! Renpy is there and RPG is out. I agree what @Hydra92 said before- great update....-. Learning first time what’s a renpy game compare to RPG game.

I’m an „old feller of your game" and respect the renpy", with all advantage you mention. Younger generation like this to play faster instead walking around in town from door to door or to the beach. As I do before in your game or with Astrid VWA, Victoria A.N.D. or Manila Shaw all RPG., because I like to drink a coffee in between before I face a new scene or found a side-quest in this town as happen in these game above.
Why, it’s "fun, romantic, tension...“what happen next when I come home, go to living-room or shower or walk at night to beach, to see if there something going on. If there are "blink stars" or not how cares, it’s my time and fun do this. Now I wake up and stand in front of the School desk and no time to go around, jumping from one scene to a new event. It’s fast but I miss my coffee time. Don’t worry I play your renpy game! To be fair, ask your friends here before, instead to face the reality of your "Cliff-hanger". The votes to this game have this reality updated.
I agree with what I think you are saying.

I much prefer the RPGM games, I feel like I have more control of the story and character and that my actions mattered, even if it is an illusion. The Renpy it's just one long novel, and I must admit I got to a point where i just skipped most of the text.

While I still enjoyed the update and the game, it's gone from my one of my top 3 to somewhere around the top 15. :(

@taboo22 thank you though for the update and I'm glad we where able to pick up from the end of the previous version without having to restart due to the conversion. I'm sure you've made and lost fans with change, but you need to do what's best for you and your game.

3.40 star(s) 42 Votes