How should Henry and Devin's story continue? Should Henry force Devin to be his pet or child?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
U

User_66221

Myself to be honest, i think the only point that is a pity with Devins's life its this game isn't did with Daz3d.

Otherwise it'd be best enf game ever :)

Reactions: taboo22

doob420

Jul 23, 2017
I disagree, I'm digging the non-Daz3d graphics. The only thing I don't like is an Illusion game poser might limit what Taboo22 can do. But I dunno.

Regardless, this here is a fantastic piece of work. Keep it up dude, and keep going more and more into the extreme!

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
My favor games here with RPGM engine is this game, VWA, Five days and of course Manila Shaw, because the models a great and not similar same like other´s engine. I don´t get any reply some day´s ago for my " Letter Post " but stand by for 0.6.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
Interesting: Either Devine and anybody else in this Town knows, that she isn´t a virgin anymore. Except the " hopo" Bill.
So, how is the first to get this?

Lac

Jul 2, 2017
Haha, the work is going well. This next update is going to be another larger one. Including a bad ending and possibly some map changes. I'm pretty excited about a few of the scenes, and some of the story options that are going to be added.
I also want to get back into getting more input from you guys. So I'm hoping at the end of this update will be a fun cliff hanger and you guys can help pick what happens next.
Sounds mouth-watering. Any news about it, maybe a teaser?

Lac

Jul 2, 2017
Thank you for your immediate respond. You are clearly a master of tantalizing by posting these pics and deliberately miss the actual implied question. Now i am even more curious. Well done.

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Thank you for your immediate respond. You are clearly a master of tantalizing by posting these pics and deliberately miss the actual implied question. Now i am even more curious. Well done.
LOl, well I will take that as a compliment. The update is going well, but I'm only about half done. It's taking longer that I want as usual. It seems like as the game progresses my standards for the game go up and the scene become a lot more complicated.

Reactions: blastwave2k and Lac

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
No problem, to wait couple of weeks before we can see the truth of another dream ( Super-Girl) and the Gym. I hope the guys here will help with a good advice at the end of 0.6 with " Fun cliff hanger ". Of course I try to help as well maybe not in this forum, because it didn´t count for taboo22, but at least in the " letter post ".

alexiddd

Nov 5, 2017
Hi Sir,
Any news on the upcoming update?
And will the missing hours (dark scene) with the psychiatrist will be revealed?

Reactions: androide

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Hi Sir,
Any news on the upcoming update?
And will the missing hours (dark scene) with the psychiatrist will be revealed?
As Tabu9000 said, still a bit before the update is done. We won't find out the full extent of what happened at the doctors this time, but I do need to remember to add that in on the next one... Thanks for the reminder.

qq47

Aug 4, 2018
Good game. The main model looks great! The only bad thing is male models. In my opinion they are ugly(

Reactions: Starss

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Good game. The main model looks great! The only bad thing is male models. In my opinion they are ugly(
Agreed they are ugly, but the game is about humiliation. What's more humiliating getting fucked by hot PE teacher, or by the old, overweight, alcoholic hobo?

Reactions: Tabu9000
3.40 star(s) 42 Votes