How should Henry and Devin's story continue? Should Henry force Devin to be his pet or child?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lac

Jul 2, 2017
I'd assume that you played the V0.6. In the first post you find the "RPG Maker v0.55"-Version. This is the beginning of the game.

Reactions: Sissy_Trap

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
For those of you who are not a supporter on patreon...

I have taken a break from Devin's Life for a moment to bring you this short story.

- -

I will be continuing Devin's Life soon, but just felt like we could use a short break. Please enjoy and let me know what you think.

Lac

Jul 2, 2017
I have taken a break from Devin's Life for a moment to bring you this short story.
As this is a different but imo funny and diverting game i suggest to make a separate threat for it.

But maybe there are some rules which has to apply in such cases of which i am unaware, so whoever has sufficient rights and knowledge could please be so kind and dissolve the second creation into its own place of honor.

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
As this is a different but imo funny and diverting game i suggest to make a separate threat for it.
But maybe there are some rules which has to apply in such cases of which i am unaware, so whoever has sufficient rights and knowledge could please be so kind and dissolve the second creation into its own place of honor.
No, I just haven't had the time to make it into a separate post.

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
1. I don't know. We will just have to see what happens.
2. Like I said in the game, it's a short story. Nothing more.

Shikipt

Jun 10, 2017
Well, related to that new "short project" I liked and it was fun development but there is a few things I want to point out, and that also apply to devin life.

First, and most important one was that i saw a great improvement related to grammar. Devin life has so many typos, but a lot really and this one has just a few that I noticed. In last release you even put Devin as Deven once :p
I didn't get is why did you put 2 or 3 lines in the sentence instead leaving all in same or dividing in 2. It was like the text was just filling half of what should.

Second, can't you improve your characters art? You are making them using the illusion honey select studio right? You see so many games out there with so much quality made characters, games like mythic manor and later waifu academy were the first 2 showing good signs in character making and art.

Third, if you plan, and i think you should, to port all game of devin life to renply then take your sweet time in doing it and in same time see if you can improve the content and/or art itself and fix all typos and errors for final release.

And last, keep your good work and have fun.

Deleted member 900601

Sep 21, 2018
No, 0.6 is just a update in renpy version. You have to download - see OP - the RPGM file as well to see the full game until 0.5.5 the 0.6 contiune from here. The hole game wíll be converting in renpy later, but his takes a while.
That's what I figured, thanks. Kinda got obvious as I progressed in the renpy version and more characters talked to the MC as if I was supposed to know who they were.

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Yeah, I was kind of hoping that Taboo22 would jump back and forth between each, but i'm happy they get to explore this side story and i'm sure it's good from a creative standpoint so you don't burn out from just working on one project for so long. Hopefully it won't be too long until we see Devin's story continue.

I'm also rather eager for the early Devin's Life content make it into Ren'Py as some RPGM MV games crash so often on me, it's almost unplayable, which is a shame as it's one of my favorite underrated titles.
Thanks for including Devin's Life in your tag dronenaught. I know you guys are eager for more of Devin, but I really did need a break to refocus and time to start converting the first half of the game. I'm hoping everything doesn't take to long, but like normally it probably will.

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Any news on a new version?
Hi SvenVlad,

I am currently working on The Lawyer, so it will be a little bit before Devin get's a new updated. But the conversion of the first half of the game is going to be an ongoing project, so you will see new content before you see the conversion.
My hopes is to be done with The Lawyer and be working on or have new content fore Devin's Life by the end of the year. But, we will just have to see if that happens or not.

Remigio

May 5, 2018
Taboo22... I love your job but I hope in the future updates of the animated scenes for Devin. I liked the scene of piss drinking (if it was animated would have been perfect) I hope to see even more humiliating scenes for example: anal plug ... gape ... fisting ... Ass to mouth ... Double penetration etc. Thanks and sorry for my english.

Reactions: Lac

Lac

Jul 2, 2017
I liked the scene of piss drinking (if it was animated would have been perfect) I hope to see even more humiliating scenes for example: anal plug ... gape ... fisting ... Ass to mouth ... Double penetration etc
I like your thinking.

But animation is not necessary for me.

3.40 star(s) 42 Votes