How should Henry and Devin's story continue? Should Henry force Devin to be his pet or child?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Taboo22... I love your job but I hope in the future updates of the animated scenes for Devin. I liked the scene of piss drinking (if it was animated would have been perfect) I hope to see even more humiliating scenes for example: anal plug ... gape ... fisting ... Ass to mouth ... Double penetration etc. Thanks and sorry for my english.
These will be lots of of those things. Animated is a little outside my wheelhouse right now. Small animations are easy, but I feel like any good animations just take so much time. Maybe some animations in future updates, but they will be small.

Remigio

May 5, 2018
These will be lots of of those things. Animated is a little outside my wheelhouse right now. Small animations are easy, but I feel like any good animations just take so much time. Maybe some animations in future updates, but they will be small.
Thank you for answering me, but can you tell me when the there is the next update ?
I hope as soon as possible....and The Lawyer what is he talking about?

tugaboy

Jan 30, 2018
Apparently the game starts after a forced deepthroat? seems like it's starts me at the new 0.6 version instead of a full new game? any ideas

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Apparently the game starts after a forced deepthroat? seems like it's starts me at the new 0.6 version instead of a full new game? any ideas
The first half of the game is in RPG maker, and 0.6 on will be in Ren'Py. There are links on the main page.

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Thank you for answering me, but can you tell me when the there is the next update ?
I hope as soon as possible....and The Lawyer what is he talking about?
Hi Remigio,
Like Tabu9000 said (although in a rather rude way) I'm working on two projects right now. I want to get the first half of Devin's Life converted over to Ren'py and while I'm doing that wanted to give you guys some content so I've been working on The Lawyer some also. The next update for The Lawyer should be out very soon. Devin's next update won't be for a bit.

Reactions: blastwave2k

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Not you as in the character, or how you as the player interacts with the character, but how other characters in the world interact with her, but it leans more towards humiliation, but with plenty of bondage and domination involved. It's quite creative.

She's essentially a victim of increasingly unfortunate and often cruel events orchestrated by manipulative, sadistic people
Thanks a great summary!

Meesteres

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
I'm not sure what you mean. Yes the MC is Dominated...
There is a differance in dominate and dominated. To dominate is the verb. If you dominate you take control if you are being dominated you are not in control.

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
There is a differance in dominate and dominated. To dominate is the verb. If you dominate you take control if you are being dominated you are not in control.
Hi Meesteres, thank you for the clarification. But I'm still confused by the question.

You asked "can you dominate in tihis game?" Whom are you referring to as "you"? The player plays Devin, so no, Devin doesn't dominate anyone. But if you're asking as you the player in regards to the story... Do people in the game get dominated, than yes.

Reactions: numanumani

Meesteres

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
Hi Meesteres, thank you for the clarification. But I'm still confused by the question.

You asked "can you dominate in tihis game?" Whom are you referring to as "you"? The player plays Devin, so no, Devin doesn't dominate anyone. But if you're asking as you the player in regards to the story... Do people in the game get dominated, than yes.
Yes I did mean of you, the main characer, can dominate in the game. Thanks for replying

TezMika

Mar 25, 2018
I feel like nearly everyone in this game is corrupted, isnt there any nice person who Devin can befriend? o_O
That boxer-chick with tattoos all over her body seemed nice, I like her :love:

Oh i see i thought there was cuz of the tag.
Don't know if this is what you meant but there is one in her dream right after the cop took her to jail.
The demon-chick there has a dick :sneaky:

Reactions: Kilo657

Meesteres

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
Good news, " The Lawyer " Ch2 is out. I quest Taboo22 start working again for Devine and we will see the next update soon or laaaater.
About " dominate or dominated " : If the revenge begins later in this game, I think Devine get the option to dominate her bad enemy`s ! The revenge isn´t a soft part count on this.
So after all the bad shit happens you ca n avenge yourself by dominating your nemesis in bed. Aight is it like BDSM or...

3.40 star(s) 42 Votes