4.60 star(s) 8 Votes

massifteetees

Apr 5, 2020
I don't mind them borrowing some from IW, I love the art in both games. IW won't finish in this century though, so if this one has faster update times I'm all for it.
Faster updates, at the beginning...

Idk man I'm getting super skeptical of devs now. Especially games with success that come almost immediately. Thousands on Patreon in a month or two after initial release? The quick bucks are here. Then the updates get fewer and further. Then the updates get lazier. Take a look at Indecent Wife Hana by Fallen Eros, the prime example of this case. Time will tell with this game.

thedemus

Apr 9, 2017
Lol. About a year ago we tried to make a game on a similar theme - as a demigod, but in ancient Greece (the working title was “Gods and Bitches”). With high variability: you could choose your own Father-God, the characteristics of the character, on which many dialogues depend, you can rape, or you can be generous, and so on. I even wrote 20k words. But the partners, as usual, let us down.
I wish the project successful development and good luck.)
That's a shame it sounds like an interesting idea. Plus not many games that I know of allow you to say 'screw it' and just outright rape a girl instead of having to jump through numerous hoops first.

Then again, it IS pretty on point for Greek mythology.

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
I just hope this one is more "to the point" than IW. Because the game is good, but it takes too long for anything to happen.

Blizzard99

Feb 11, 2021
Played the first update. The art is fairly good (I haven't played IW, so I'll go by the other commentator's words that say it's similar). Not much of the story has been told yet - only what could be considered as a prologue. The LIs introduced so far have been: Annabeth, Katie Gardener, Lou Ellen and Silena. I suppose Aphrodite would also feature in the game as she is a member in the characters list.

As a PJO fan, I'm sad that Percy has broken up with Annabeth. As a lewds enjoyer, I'm quite happy about that lol.

I hope other girls like Thalia, Rachel Elizabeth Dare, Reyna, etc also feature soon.

Reactions: vireker and the25th

Dkin

Aug 18, 2017
Interesting project.

I don't mind if it looks a lot like IW. Al least in this game the characters haven't yet aged.

The time say if this is only a copy to milk money or they are worthy devs trying to make a game. See you in two years if you are still alive.

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes