4.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Count

Jun 5, 2017
In PJO pegasi are a race of flying horses descended from the original Pegasus. There is an entire stable full of them in the camp.
So basically alot of incest already in the original behind the curtains? I mean that is a species that started from one specimen, even for greek myths that is above what you find there, or is stable actually full of partly pegasi?

Blizzard99

Feb 11, 2021
So basically alot of incest already in the original behind the curtains? I mean that is a species that started from one specimen, even for greek myths that is above what you find there, or is stable actually full of partly pegasi?
The stable is full of pegasi that are descendants of the original Pegasus. The author had portrayed Blackjack (Percy Jackson's loyal steed) first as a mare and later as a stallion. So, the pegasi might even be able to change genders.

PJO never states how pegasi come into existence iirc. Meanwhile, satyrs can mate with nymphs and produce full satyrs. So, it is possible that a pegasus could be a result of mating between a pegasus and a nymph.

nasam

Oct 18, 2017
This looks promising! Looking forward to what is to come (hopefully constant updates).

As per the comparison with other games, is funny to see so many people thinking this gameplay comes from IW. Good old Akabur is the OG. Sadly both him and Sadcrab are not reliable sources of content now.

Apr 2, 2021
There was only 1 when I posted, only 2 now, and the 2 now are all 5 stars. So...maybe they deleted their own reviews?
Mods will nuke low star reviews that say "a game is bad because it copies another game". It apparently violate the rule of "not mentioning other game in review, just talk about the game itself" of this forum. I don't particularly understand this point of view (and don't particularly support it) - but it happens on this forum.

Reactions: Hungover00

Toporgir

Sep 30, 2023
sadcrab copied akabur, this guy copied sadcrab and after this game has spent the next five years in development hell (granted it doesn't get abandoned) some other guy will copy this game. It's a never ending cycle.

Reactions: Belphegor007

TyrTheTaur

May 27, 2023
The stable is full of pegasi that are descendants of the original Pegasus. The author had portrayed Blackjack (Percy Jackson's loyal steed) first as a mare and later as a stallion. So, the pegasi might even be able to change genders.

PJO never states how pegasi come into existence iirc. Meanwhile, satyrs can mate with nymphs and produce full satyrs. So, it is possible that a pegasus could be a result of mating between a pegasus and a nymph.

Dude. Pegasi are children of Pegasus, the first winged horse who is the child of Poseidon and Medusa. Not only is this mentioned in on of the original greek myths about Perseus slaying the Medusa, PJO also retells the story in Percy Jackson and the Greek Gods.

TyrTheTaur

May 27, 2023
I must admit I have no knowledge about Percy Jackson. Basically now is my first contact, but why Pegasus as a logo? If anyone knows the reason I am quite curious. I mean the mythological Pegasus is a demigod so it fits. But his mother got kidnapped and raped by a god, she got cursed by the god's wife and the same curse turned the unborn child into a horse with wings, for his "birth" he himself had to crawl out of the throat of the decapitated corpse of his mother. That is a pretty grim symbol to pick for growing up demigods and the rest looks kind of lighthearted, so I am kind of curious if there is any meaning behind it or if the original author just didn't check the greek mythology before writing about it.
Fun Fact, the pegasi logo has never been mention in the books until the Tower of Nero, but even then it's dubious at best. Fans took a headcanon and basically treated as truth, especiallt since a lot of 'canon' artwork features the pegasi logo

MattSS

Apr 30, 2018
Why do you always play as an old man in these games? Like, bro, I don't want to be the creepy uncle making little girls sit on his lap.

Reactions: whateverulike

hubaba

Oct 29, 2019
sadcrab copied akabur, this guy copied sadcrab and after this game has spent the next five years in development hell (granted it doesn't get abandoned) some other guy will copy this game. It's a never ending cycle.
Idea and many details were similar but art style and gameplay very different. Both games are real and have lot of content. This one is just a teaser ("hey IW fans we make pictures for game that is not developing anymore, give us your money"), it has a long way to go before it's comparable with Witch Trainer/IW. And I doubt this one will grow to the same scale with the way they speak with community and monetize.

Buki

May 6, 2017
View attachment 3658162

Now WHERE have I seen a "similiar" setting where the MC sits in his office desk facing the door where a potential girl might come, with a very similiar art style?

If this is another sad crab game im going to pass but if by any chance they are disgruntled members who left that team, then I would find it very ironic if this game progressed much faster than the original and if it ended being better
The innocent witches

Reactions: LessonsInDissonance

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
You know what, I'm actually fine with ripping off Innocent Witches as long as I get a couple things:

1: I want Hestia to be an option. Hestia is Bestia. I need Hestia. Desperately. Please, by the Styx (rock band), give me Hestia

2: I want there to be more than one bland "big" boob size. Shake it up a little. Those previews are not promising. Give one girl massive honkery-doos. Give another little mosquito bites. Just please, do not give them all the same generic big boobs. That's boring as fuck.

3: Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeasse I needs some Hestia badly badly gimme please Hestia pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase

4: Keep the girls in character and on-model, please. At least where doing so doesn't wind up with us porking an actual eleven-year old. I mean, I'm a huge lolicon so that's cool, but Patreon and F95 frown on it so don't bother

5: HESTIA PLEASE GIB SMOL GRANDMA GIVE PLEASE NOW GIVE LEWD YOU GIVE

• Angry
Reactions: thebizard and Vel66

Luis Nope

Jun 25, 2018
Hey Dev, if you are seeing this, even if you change your name, people still call you Percy

Nickly

Mar 25, 2019
crazy I've never thought/seen a game with this property. Seems like such an easy layup. Can't wait to play

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes