4.60 star(s) 8 Votes
Nov 28, 2023
s
View attachment 3658104

Overview:
You play as a son of Eros thrust from his life of debauchery and lust on Olympus into the worst punishment imaginable... Camp Director at Camp Half-Blood. Stripped of the powers of seduction granted to you by your father, you are now forced to maintain the camp, deal with demigod grievances, and answer to that self-righteous pony, Chiron. However, you will soon find that your new position may come with some... benefits.
Choose your name, your identity, and your path as you make the most of your new position to corrupt the many devious demigods inhabiting your camp.
Devious Demigods is a free, fun-filling recreation of the world of gods and heroes that you know and love. (Of course, with a lewd and sexy twist!)
More
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-05-21
Release Date: 2024-03-15
Developer: Krayt Studios -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1b Public
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

View attachment 3658087 View attachment 3658088 View attachment 3658090 View attachment 3658091 View attachment 3658093 View attachment 3658095 View attachment 3658096
So I expect horrible grind, girls with weak personality, repeated basic not great sex actions, and a lack of creativity in corruption. The one good trainer is Deviant Discoveries

• Haha
Reactions: Vel66

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
... I am not gonna touch this until we know it's not Sad Crab trying to milk under a new name. A lot of folks do that, or do separate names for separate works.

I'm not sure there is a good way for this art to be exactly like Innocent Witches:
1) Sad Crab makes this under a new name, which will turn it into a joke.
2) The artist does this, which, granted, idunno what makes Innocent Witches so slow, but will probably make this slow if he has to work on both.
3) The work is entirely derivative. Either traced, which means he's limited to what they draw beforehand, or AI, which has its own set of issues. (Which if it's AI, I honestly wouldn't mind because it'd have to be really freakin' good AI looking at all the previews)

As much as I love the art style, and love the topic, I don't see a way in which the art isn't kind of a bad omen.

AlBetGam

Feb 22, 2018
Start at least seems really promising. One plea for the dev, if he's on here: please add the quick menu back in. Being able to quicksave/quickload makes things much more convenient in any game where a choice you make right now changes the scene you see 30 seconds later.

ogremilk

Nov 14, 2023
Liking the artwork, but...

"Devious Demigods is a free, fun-filling recreation of the world of gods and heroes that you know and love."

Free, but paywalled content. Not a single public post on their patreon page, not even for the initial release.
(RenPy, though, so it should be easy to find the P-code.)
any luck?

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
the MC is 18 I think?
I think Marcus was in is 20s, too. Genie is ageless, but disguised himself as an old man... MITY went back and forth in FET, depending on era and player choice (i.e, Tenzin for Slave Route, braindead Airbender trainee for Love Route. Aang for most everything else, Zuko and some faceless dude for Book 2.)
So that's not 'always'...

Reactions: Vel66

yozara

Feb 2, 2018
Wait, what is Camp Half-Blood ? is that that a precedent game from the studio ? I can't find it here.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Camp Half-Blood is the Hogwarts of the Percy Jackson series, sort of. Go read that series if you haven't, it's very very good.

In any case, it's a hub area, and full of demigods, some of which are female, and so people will just tacitly ignore the fact they're 12 and name them their waifus.

Very standard stuff.

yozara

Feb 2, 2018
Camp Half-Blood is the Hogwarts of the Percy Jackson series, sort of. Go read that series if you haven't, it's very very good.

In any case, it's a hub area, and full of demigods, some of which are female, and so people will just tacitly ignore the fact they're 12 and name them their waifus.

Very standard stuff.
Thank you !

llAzurusll

Oct 6, 2022
IS THIS A FUCKING PJ THING?!>?!?!... The orange campshirts... the "Demigods"... Obviously characters that are Annabeth, Clarisse, Rachel... Bro... BRO You cant do this to me :sob:

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
So about that other game this seems to be what this ones being accused of copying?
It's called "Innocent Witches"... And it's one of those games that updates once every one or 2 years because the developer is one of those scammers. Kind of like Dr Bones.

Reactions: vireker
4.60 star(s) 8 Votes