Nov 2, 2017
Devoted Wife [v0.25] [LoveStory] Compressed

PC (278MB) - -
MAC (294MB) - -

If you like the game support the dev.

Last edited:

jjwolf257

Jun 17, 2022
So, he removed the scenes to add it back again in the next update? more "changelog" indeed :rolleyes:
I'm not really sure what the plan is but this scene was asked about in Discord or Patreon and the dev mentioned it was removed for the time being. There was another scene that was removed a long time ago when the MC's dad showed up. I don't think that has been added back yet either.

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
maybe if it was the right i will not ask
2828 is for 0.24 not 0.25 i try dont its not working and i want the cheat for sandbox mod they said wrong code try again
Don't know what went wrong on your side but in version 0.25 the hidden gallery code 2828 works in sandbox mode as well as on storymode.
special.jpg

deboss123

Sep 3, 2017
Don't know what went wrong on your side but in version 0.25 the hidden gallery code 2828 works in sandbox mode as well as on storymode.
View attachment 2975894
i download the game again new game skip intro phone cheat 2828 but still it said wrong code try again
i'm talking about the cheat on the phone in sandbox mod im not talking about the gallery

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
i download the game again new game skip intro phone cheat 2828 but still it said wrong code try again
i'm talking about the cheat on the phone in sandbox mod im not talking about the gallery
You should have mentioned that earlier!
Password for phone cheat: pickledpancake

Reactions: WhiteVanDaycare
Jun 15, 2018
The game is so incredibly buggy!
Almost everytime I open the phone to check what to do next, I cant close the phone!
If the dev wants to debug this, I notice that when I cant close the phone, the top bar with the time windows is open. So im guessing, you forgot to close that when the phone opens, so thats causing this bug

ALSO,pressing control forwards the time. Im guessing thats what is causing the bug.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nixo and shini.xxx1

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
XD i said in my first message i want the cheat code and didnt said the gallery code .....
I know nothing about your first post as you didn't ask me anything.

I only saw the post where you were claiming the code 2828 isn't working for version 0.25, which is absolutely not true!

If you did a research you would have known that the code 2828 is for the hidden gallery!

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
So saves are not working again and i played previous version from beginning before more characters were introduced in sandbox . For now it's just mostly empty sandbox. Would be nice if someone can provide latest working saves, if not i'm gonna wait for more sex scene to be added and if saves wouldn't work in future updates again then i'm done with this game, no time for grinding sandbox again and again and again.

voreto

Apr 14, 2020
There is absolutely no new content in this new version... i have waited so long... im really dissapointed.. there was so mush build up with delays and promises.. but nothing.. not even one new scene..

Gin7299

Jun 3, 2023
Suggest in my phone "I should go to work" and i work for a week but nothing happened. Is this bug or some thing???

2.30 star(s) 10 Votes