2.30 star(s) 10 Votes

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Hi, I just replayed a game to try to direct the game differently, making different choices, but at one point, the game returns to the main menu as soon as I try to move forward. I tried by making the same choices as my first game, I redownloaded the game, re-unzipped, deleted all the saves in the game folder and in c: users\myname\AppData.... But I couldn't After this point the game returns to the main menu. Anyone have an idea of the problem? Here, precisely. Two days after the beach scene when the MC comes home from work
V0.25
screenshot0001.png

blacktag222

Jun 21, 2020
the latest version(0.25) does not give me a choice of which branch to follow, according to the story or free choice, it has a different drawing of the boss and it really stops at requiring a password during the scene in the fitting room, the posted password does not work. Old saves don't work for me. This is just some kind of buggy version. Although the previous version 0.25 works fine ( with the old image of his boss)

sonne1999

May 13, 2023
When this first came out it looked promising but I'm not so sure now. It seems the dev keeps changing his mind on what to do next. A couple of scenes from earlier versions have disappeared but they but it seems he is going to reinsert them. Why? it means if you want all the scenes you have to start at the beginning. As for the sandbox version has anyone got far in it?. I have met other women but when I interact with them eg. hug or kiss them my stats with them remain at zero am I missing something?. There are supposed to be other men interested in Rina but are there scenes with her and the other men?. I wish you could play as Rina to see her side of the story but don't think this will happen. The husband comes across as very insecure he is always telling himself only he can make her happy. Maybe she will cuckold him but I'm not sure if that is possible in this game. Just some of my thoughts I hope the game will fulfill it's early promise but we will see.

2.30 star(s) 10 Votes