2.30 star(s) 10 Votes

Yoda200689

Jul 14, 2023
I used the 2828 code to unlock the hidden gallery but everything is blocked from watching.

Is there a code to unlock all gallery scenes? Also whats the point of unlocking a hidden gallery if i cant watch anything?

Reactions: ponthk45

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
I can't advance, after you talk with her on living room, I keep getting error. Downloaded again, etc.
Nothing works.

I guess I'll need to wait a new update

PopeTarty

Chumbud IRyStocat
Donor
Sep 18, 2018
New update is out but it's an utter let down. It's really sad how things have been going for the past couple updates because to start things were on a really good pace. Seems the dev has either lost motivation or lost the time to work on the game. I mean several updates later and we haven't progressed past hand jobs.

Reactions: V&M

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
New update is out but it's an utter let down. It's really sad how things have been going for the past couple updates because to start things were on a really good pace. Seems the dev has either lost motivation or lost the time to work on the game. I mean several updates later and we haven't progressed past hand jobs.
Well, I think everyone expected that. Two possibilities, which in fact, may be completely linked. Milking and lack of creativity. Anyone waiting for a link from me, sorry, it will never exist again. And the friend who gave me the link last month also no longer supports the game.
Edit: I took a look at the Changelog, there is practically nothing new, again.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: BulgariAMARA

MyLoveST

Aug 3, 2023
I used to be very interested in this story, but it's a pity that there is no follow-up development. The developers seem to have lost their way.

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
Who played in v0.26 can tell you a little bit about what's going on there? Has the story progressed further? The previous update was very weak.:)
It is somewhat strange that no one has written their impressions about the new update. I can't even imagine that someone will share it.:rolleyes:
There is an impression of protracted events, at this stage of the game much hotter events are relevant. I'm not criticizing the developer, I'm just sharing my perception of the game. I really hope for the development of the plot and interesting twists.:unsure:

Reactions: UpravDom

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
0.25 appeared here immediately after the release ! It's a pity that update 0.26 is stuck, does it really contain something so intimate and interesting that it forces you to enjoy it alone for as long as possible...:unsure:;)

• Thinking Face

Unique sky

Jun 14, 2022
0.25 appeared here immediately after the release ! It's a pity that update 0.26 is stuck, does it really contain something so intimate and interesting that it forces you to enjoy it alone for as long as possible...:unsure:;)
This world needs a hero

PopeTarty

Chumbud IRyStocat
Donor
Sep 18, 2018
Who played in v0.26 can tell you a little bit about what's going on there? Has the story progressed further? The previous update was very weak.:)
It is somewhat strange that no one has written their impressions about the new update. I can't even imagine that someone will share it.:rolleyes:
There is an impression of protracted events, at this stage of the game much hotter events are relevant. I'm not criticizing the developer, I'm just sharing my perception of the game. I really hope for the development of the plot and interesting twists.:unsure:

I'm not kidding when I say it's literally nothing you haven't seen before. Infact it's less than what you've seen prior. It's like 2 handjob scenes but Rina doesn't want us to watch so they are just blurred as MC imagines what's going on.

See above

• Thinking Face

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
I don't... But i like the story so far
The problem is right there, he's beating around the bush, not knowing what to do, how many handjobs has Hina given? he just changes the location, and now he puts this censorship shit in again. And yes, the story would "seem" to be interesting, but he's just stalling, delivering a ridiculous update, just to hold onto the money.
The worst thing that those to blame are the supporters, for sustaining this practice.

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
I'm not kidding when I say it's literally nothing you haven't seen before. Infact it's less than what you've seen prior. It's like 2 handjob scenes but Rina doesn't want us to watch so they are just blurred as MC imagines what's going on.
I just can't believe what you're talking about. Very sad.

It is extremely unpleasant when game developers hold users for idiots and slow down with the development of the plot. I also don't understand at all why to blur images and censor them. This is just the height of mockery of those who are interested in the game.

Reactions: Mikelap and V&M

Unique sky

Jun 14, 2022
The problem is right there, he's beating around the bush, not knowing what to do, how many handjobs has Hina given? he just changes the location, and now he puts this censorship shit in again. And yes, the story would "seem" to be interesting, but he's just stalling, delivering a ridiculous update, just to hold onto the money.
The worst thing that those to blame are the supporters, for sustaining this practice.
Bro i am no supporter.. I just want the public version

2.30 star(s) 10 Votes