2.30 star(s) 10 Votes

amodra

Jul 12, 2019
I find the game interesting because it is the opposite of Indecent Wife Hana in a sense because the wife does not let her husband down in the games at least for the moment but like in a lot of cheating games and netorare the husband has no power of decision it is always the wife who never benefits from the husband in 100 games of these type there are only 2 to 3 games where it is the husband who benefits from cheating on his wife but if there is something that does not work for me it is that the games and brand are uncensored but it even has censorship there are lots of small censored images

Reactions: Madafackerhola

PopeTarty

Chumbud IRyStocat
Donor
Sep 18, 2018
Alright guys, I bit the bullet and bought this update as I had missed the last several, fully preparing myself to feel like an idiot for wasting 25$... But actually I am very pleasantly surprised by this update. Finally... FINALLY the dev has delivered with a meaningful payoff and the game finally seems to be getting to where it was nearly at like 2 years ago. The scenes in this were actually... very hot. I won't spoil anything but I am genuinely interested to see if the dev keeps this heat up now or goes back to making us wait a month for blurred images again.

Anyways you guys go. Enjoy. Passcode is 383484.

netoraremaster

Sep 11, 2023
Alright guys, I bit the bullet and bought this update as I had missed the last several, fully preparing myself to feel like an idiot for wasting 25$... But actually I am very pleasantly surprised by this update. Finally... FINALLY the dev has delivered with a meaningful payoff and the game finally seems to be getting to where it was nearly at like 2 years ago. The scenes in this were actually... very hot. I won't spoil anything but I am genuinely interested to see if the dev keeps this heat up now or goes back to making us wait a month for blurred images again.

Anyways Here you guys go. Enjoy. Passcode is 383484.
thx bro!! I didn't know your recent negative reviews would change like this. Good DAY!

Tukka100

Jan 9, 2021

It seems the code isn't working. Could you provide the new one or a saved game?

Reactions: Ro_kr

Noichiday

Jul 19, 2024

Is there an Android version, handsome guy!

2.30 star(s) 10 Votes