Andragon

Mar 9, 2019
BTW, there are several games on here that offer a non slut choice. But most of them are hard to accomplish. A challenge in the game. One of my favorite games on here is Ideology in Fiction. My very first playthrough of that game I somehow managed to come out a virgin through it all and as tough as it was to achieve and ended up with the love of the characters life. The boy who had looked out for her since they were orphans. But then I played several other different kinds of playthroughs. Played where I just lost to one of the bosses in a battle and lost my virginity through rape and still progressed under as close to purity as I could. Others where she became a whore. Others where she never whored herself out but became addicted to sex. There are so many outcomes. I know it is possible. If it means starting from scratch on your game, don't do that. Just keep it in mind for your next big adventure as a possibility. And I am not trying to write a Bible here or a code of conduct for devs or anything. I am just making suggestions.

terassiel

Mar 2, 2018
What is the progression for each path based on? Is it a random outcome? I tried testing the different routes but never had the same outcome (or in a similar ingame time span).

SeniGaming

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
I had hoped I said it in a way to let you know that even if the finished project was not my cup of tea that I still see an excellent game. My frustrations shouldn't be your concern for your project unless it might be something doable. And personally, with the content the way it is, I could have quite a bit of fun with your game. I just think that it would be more enjoyable with more choices. If this means starting from scratch to make it happen then please don't. It's not worth it just to make 1 fan happy. And thank you for the info about the office work. I will dive deeper into that now. But as far as the bugs are concerned I don't really know what to say. I cannot play the game if I get stuck in a continuous loop and you cannot find the issue to fix it. Maybe the answer will present itself eventually. Not sure why links to the next frame are getting messed up or how. I have begun to think that computers can be moody. If there is something that you could explain to me in detail that I can do on my end to help you run tests on my windows system I would gladly contribute. I like you. I like your responses. I am not trying to be a dictatorship or anything here. All I meant to do is be honest with my experience. What you do with it is your free choice. Please don't stress over it. I am not worth stressing over. Trust me. LOL.
The bug doesn't come from your PC it comes from my game but it's impossible for me to find out why such a bug occurs.
In the middle of the language course you find yourself in the science course, it's a totally illogical bug, it's not possible.
The game can't cut a text in the middle to move to another one.
I could ask you questions about how the bug occurred to find a logic in it.
But I don't think you'll be able to answer them.
1: How many times have you been in language class.
2: what science class scene are you on (and especially what is the science class scene, have you ever played it before?).
the first question is very important, because for the game to send you back to another place on another road it's necessarily because of the lack of a tag, label, menu, return...
I think that I may have forgotten to put a language course in the game but it's impossible because in my tests I always go to a language course.
3: Have you been seeing Enzo every Friday night and every Saturday?

And that's what depresses me, I tried to save my game because it was full of bugs in this genre but what I did is useless because there are always bugs and so I don't see what else I can do but to give up.

Last edited:

SeniGaming

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
What is the progression for each path based on? Is it a random outcome? I tried testing the different routes but never had the same outcome (or in a similar ingame time span).
I don't really understand your question.

I think you're talking about all the routines.

They're based solely on whether or not you go in, if you go in, she goes in, if you don't go in, she doesn't go in.
some of them are based on random events that happen on the main road and other routines.

for example you unblock Amelia's path only if you unblock the cinema.

Some routines close permanently because some of you are action in the game.

SeniGaming

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
Andragon

Well, I'm coming back to you, andragon, because I have good news.

By explaining to you why I couldn't find the bug, I found the bug. LOL
Don't worry, there's nothing unusual about me.

The good news is that if you've been every Friday night at enzo you've raised a tag too high and so you don't have any more content at the language level or the game is sending you to another place.
So I'm going to fix that.

You want a pure Elpidia and I promised that this will be possible in my game and I want it to be so I'm going to work on that.

Let's start on the jobs.
1: Caldoran Bar, you can work at this bar every Saturday without ever having sex, when the guy comes into the bathroom and slaps him, that's what you did I think.
2: Office Gonzalez, you can work in this office every night, when you are invited to Miss Gonzalez's office she refuses to get naked. It will send you on a road with no content, you can go to work every night there will be no content, no dialogue and you will get your money, no content for the moment, maybe I will do something in the next updates.
3: Maid, So a first scene in the pool is not useful and it's on an old map that I can't redo so I'm going to delete it, then you can work as maid every Wednesday, at some point you'll discover an obligatory passage in this road with the blonde pouffe. I'll put an alternative.
4: Stripper, don't go.
5: Galindo, you can work every sunday night at the galindo without ever having sex, you earn 110 euros a night, which can almost pay the car tax.
6: Photoshop, if you don't mind nudity you can go there I think you have the choice not to pose naked, you can go to take pictures or pose for the painters.

Now I'm going to talk about Angela Rodriguez.
The first scene with Angela isn't sexy, you have to go and Angela is important for the main story.
The sex scenes are not necessarily obligatory, so I'm going to find a trick and put some options for you to have a good relationship with Angela without being her submissive.

The other routines.
1: Basketball, don't go.
2: Park and beach volleyball, you can go, the only sex scene is when alba steals your top, when you are in the locker room in front of her she asks her to give you back your top, no grudge, no sex.
Then you can play beach volleyball with no worries.
Three: Cheerleaders, don't go.
4: Caxiacos the rape scene with Marisol is compulsory, you have to go through it. This is the beginning of the main story, it's the most important part of the game at the moment.
5: Enzo, Enzo he's great, you can go see him whenever you want, don't stay to sleep with him and you'll never have sex with him and he'll never try to force Elpidia.
6: Tanta del domingo, you can go there, there is no sex for the moment but Paula's behavior and especially Minha's behavior let you imagine the future, you will see for the moment you can go there without any problem the future, I don't make any spoil, it's too important for Paula's mystery.
7: Cinema, you can go, there's nothing for the moment, the scene with Amelia is mandatory but I'll put an option to avoid it.

Now classes.
1: Sport, you can go for the moment there is nothing.
2: Compulate, you can tell Enola not to put her hand on your thigh the first time and she won't bother you anymore, she'll tease you but there will be no sex.
You can go to computer class, if you want good grades for Elpidia don't deprive her of that, let Enola be her bitch.
3: Language: you know Enzo he's reliable, no sex if you don't want.
4: Science, No sex exept from what happens in the toilets, I'm not going to prevent this content, it's obligatory, because for the rest of the story if you don't go to the maid you don't hate Carolina, but in the main story it's very important that you hate her, that's why I advise you to go to the maid anyway, there will be more the pool scene but there will be sex with Carolina, it's very important that you hate her.

5: History, Compulsory, no sex, if politics annoys you pass the texts without reading them it doesn't matter, the important texts for the final exam are the ones on the board, the oral you can pass it.

If I forgot something, don't hesitate to tell me if you're forced to have sex, I'll try to put some options.
You said at one point that you're just a fan and I shouldn't bother with one fan.
I don't have many fans so that thought bothered me a lot and pushed me to do this lyric and I'm going to work on making the game more accessible for you and all the fans who would like to play the game like you do.

Translated with (free version)

Andragon

Mar 9, 2019
This is great news about the bug fix discoveries! And with the rest of the details, I don't know what to say. This may sound very silly to you but that almost made me cry. Why I am advertising that, I have no idea. But anyway, I think it all sounds like a good plan. I am going to go back into the current build and try some new things based off of what you told me and then I have some decisions on how I will play through as the game progresses. FYI I love the history lessons. I was really getting into all of that. Yeah I have to say that there may be times I want to have sex in the game. Might be another time I come back and play a total slut. Who knows. But I love the sound of the choice options that will be available. I was about ready to go back on all the saves to find out for sure how many days in it actually started skipping the scenes and then <POOF> you already had the answer to the dilemma. That was magic what you just did there. But now I am an even bigger fan. But I will try my best not to become a stalker or anything. No promises though.

Reactions: SeniGaming

terassiel

Mar 2, 2018
What I mean is what determins the next step in a specific story progression. For example the office. How many times does Epi not decide to spread her legs untill she does? Is this a random number or a fixed value?

SeniGaming

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
This is great news about the bug fix discoveries! And with the rest of the details, I don't know what to say. This may sound very silly to you but that almost made me cry. Why I am advertising that, I have no idea. But anyway, I think it all sounds like a good plan. I am going to go back into the current build and try some new things based off of what you told me and then I have some decisions on how I will play through as the game progresses. FYI I love the history lessons. I was really getting into all of that. Yeah I have to say that there may be times I want to have sex in the game. Might be another time I come back and play a total slut. Who knows. But I love the sound of the choice options that will be available. I was about ready to go back on all the saves to find out for sure how many days in it actually started skipping the scenes and then <POOF> you already had the answer to the dilemma. That was magic what you just did there. But now I am an even bigger fan. But I will try my best not to become a stalker or anything. No promises though.
The more help I get, the better my game will be.
I had a lot of trouble getting my game to survive, so I quickly became defeatist.
It's still going to be hard for me but I'll always do my best and the way you describe what's good and what's bad in the game is a very good way to help me so just thank you.

on how to play, if you ever want to change your mind and play some sex scenes, there are some very romantic options in the game, at the request of some other fans, often lesbian.
There's no romantic content yet because I want to do it slowly, romance requires time and approach and knowledge of the characters but I advise you to follow what happens with Nunia and especially with a girl you're going to meet if you do the road maid, her name is Octavia, it will be a very quiet road very romantic in which Elpidia can be very serious and if you want an exclusive relationship almost as a couple Octavia will be perfect for that.

Reactions: Andragon

SeniGaming

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
What I mean is what determins the next step in a specific story progression. For example the office. How many times does Epi not decide to spread her legs untill she does? Is this a random number or a fixed value?
Ah it's totally random, I do this kind of thing to spend time because it's impossible for me to create content every day on every road.
I did a lot of this kind of thing at the beginning of the game because I spent a lot of time creating gameplay and maps, there will be less and less in the next updates but there will always be and it will always be random.

I work day by day in the creation of the game and when a day goes by and I don't have the time or the desire or the inspiration to make a content for an active route during the day then I put a continuous cycle in the place of the content.

You chose the example of the gonzalez desktop and it's a very good choice for the example, it's impossible for me to create content every day because you can go there every day, otherwise I would just do that.
so I create continuous cycle or Elpidia will make you wait before spreading the thighs or later it will make you do ranking several times to sharpen.

terassiel

Mar 2, 2018
Ah it's totally random, I do this kind of thing to spend time because it's impossible for me to create content every day on every road.
I did a lot of this kind of thing at the beginning of the game because I spent a lot of time creating gameplay and maps, there will be less and less in the next updates but there will always be and it will always be random.

I work day by day in the creation of the game and when a day goes by and I don't have the time or the desire or the inspiration to make a content for an active route during the day then I put a continuous cycle in the place of the content.

You chose the example of the gonzalez desktop and it's a very good choice for the example, it's impossible for me to create content every day because you can go there every day, otherwise I would just do that.
so I create continuous cycle or Elpidia will make you wait before spreading the thighs or later it will make you do ranking several times to sharpen.

Ah, as I suspected.
Well your system works fine most of the time. I was going through specific story lines checking for any issues and I found that even if I concentrate on just one story ( for example office) I would be so unlucky with the progression that I could not finish the story line before the main story finished and the game ended. So my suggestion would be to implement some sort of limit to these random progressions. EG at max she will only take 5 days untill advancing to the next stage.
Other the that it seems fine - or atleast I didnt encounter any other issues.
Out of curiousity - Is the text/dialoge embeded in the game code or a seperate file?

Exotica

Jul 13, 2019
Let me start off by saying this...I stayed away from the first game Sanitrosa mainly because I did not feel it had the right "flavor" for me. Without realizing that this is the remake of that game I downloaded it and played through it for abit. I have to admit I feel bad I did not play the first re;lease now. Thats the past so now I will say what I need to say and hope this feed back can help.

Pros:
Alot of plot lines going on in here, many choices that can be taken and roads to follow.
I Loved the starting feature of being able to choose the MC's sexuality, That is what helped me get interested even more aside from the BDSM route's.
Sandbox is a decent Idea for this and fits it well unlike so many other games out there.

Cons:
Alot of bad english translation. I understand the Dev is not a native english speaker and so it can be extremely rough. I did notice alot of the "she, her" references where replaced by " Him and he". End of the day cycle ended in the terms "stuff's" when should be "returned home for the evening" Again simple minor things that a non English person common;y makes mistakes on. I am not saying this to be mean just trying to be helpful, Maybe you can find a spanish speaking assistant who also knows alot better english to assist in the gramar and english translation.
I will say that some of the Salaries are abit rough. 10 santi here, 30santi there, You need 600santi for rent in the new apartment. Unless you take every job and work them all you may never end up being able to pay rent. Maybe increase the earning to 50 or 60 santi per job.

Ok now for some slight knitt picking that maybe no one has noticed or those who have noticed felt it may have been wrong to say.
I have played alot of games where BDSM is present and there are a variety of Bondage gear, items and toy's. What caught my eye and scared the living crap out of me was in Miss Gonzales Office for the first time. Stripped down and looked at the screen noticed a item background. 2 set's of "Stock's" Minh was already in one set, when the Elpi was placed in the other and I read the text below it reads " placed in the 'Guillotine'" At first i thought "oh no bad end right off the bat and the MC is going to have her head cut off. This was not the case, thankfully So what I am saying is that word "Guillotine" needs to be replaced with the word "stock's"

My next little knit pick is actually a question or questions:
How many Female Dominants are in the game?
So far I have ran into the following: The Principal in school, Ms Gonzales, The shop clerk where you get the dress from to work at Ms Gonzales office, The car dealership, The cheerleader Squad Head. Thats a total of 5 thus far.

Now the next questions is this: Do you follow all of them or can you pick just one to follow?
If being submissive to all of them, will it cause issues down the road? Because all of them claim you as their "slave"
Is there any way to follow just one route of these 5?

This kind of needs to be made clearer.

Overall for what is there it is a wonderful game and I hope you put your all into this. Please Please keep up the great work

SeniGaming

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
isn't this Santarosa?
Yes it's Santirosa.

Ah, as I suspected.
Well your system works fine most of the time. I was going through specific story lines checking for any issues and I found that even if I concentrate on just one story ( for example office) I would be so unlucky with the progression that I could not finish the story line before the main story finished and the game ended. So my suggestion would be to implement some sort of limit to these random progressions. EG at max she will only take 5 days untill advancing to the next stage.
Other the that it seems fine - or atleast I didnt encounter any other issues.
Out of curiousity - Is the text/dialoge embeded in the game code or a seperate file?
The game is not finished, it's not a full version, you'll be able to play the rest of the road to the office in the next version.
Yes the dialogs are in the same files.

SeniGaming

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
Let me start off by saying this...I stayed away from the first game Sanitrosa mainly because I did not feel it had the right "flavor" for me. Without realizing that this is the remake of that game I downloaded it and played through it for abit. I have to admit I feel bad I did not play the first re;lease now. Thats the past so now I will say what I need to say and hope this feed back can help.

Pros:
Alot of plot lines going on in here, many choices that can be taken and roads to follow.
I Loved the starting feature of being able to choose the MC's sexuality, That is what helped me get interested even more aside from the BDSM route's.
Sandbox is a decent Idea for this and fits it well unlike so many other games out there.

Cons:
Alot of bad english translation. I understand the Dev is not a native english speaker and so it can be extremely rough. I did notice alot of the "she, her" references where replaced by " Him and he". End of the day cycle ended in the terms "stuff's" when should be "returned home for the evening" Again simple minor things that a non English person common;y makes mistakes on. I am not saying this to be mean just trying to be helpful, Maybe you can find a spanish speaking assistant who also knows alot better english to assist in the gramar and english translation.
I will say that some of the Salaries are abit rough. 10 santi here, 30santi there, You need 600santi for rent in the new apartment. Unless you take every job and work them all you may never end up being able to pay rent. Maybe increase the earning to 50 or 60 santi per job.

Ok now for some slight knitt picking that maybe no one has noticed or those who have noticed felt it may have been wrong to say.
I have played alot of games where BDSM is present and there are a variety of Bondage gear, items and toy's. What caught my eye and scared the living crap out of me was in Miss Gonzales Office for the first time. Stripped down and looked at the screen noticed a item background. 2 set's of "Stock's" Minh was already in one set, when the Elpi was placed in the other and I read the text below it reads " placed in the 'Guillotine'" At first i thought "oh no bad end right off the bat and the MC is going to have her head cut off. This was not the case, thankfully So what I am saying is that word "Guillotine" needs to be replaced with the word "stock's"

My next little knit pick is actually a question or questions:
How many Female Dominants are in the game?
So far I have ran into the following: The Principal in school, Ms Gonzales, The shop clerk where you get the dress from to work at Ms Gonzales office, The car dealership, The cheerleader Squad Head. Thats a total of 5 thus far.

Now the next questions is this: Do you follow all of them or can you pick just one to follow?
If being submissive to all of them, will it cause issues down the road? Because all of them claim you as their "slave"
Is there any way to follow just one route of these 5?

This kind of needs to be made clearer.

Overall for what is there it is a wonderful game and I hope you put your all into this. Please Please keep up the great work
The quarrels very present at the beginning of Santirosa have pushed away many players unfortunately.
I'm happy to see that you have given my game another chance and I hope that others will do the same and I hope that you will say good things to your friends on this site.

I had a lot of problems with the translations, at the beginning I used google tranlate then I used Deepl, when I redid my game again and renamed it Diaba doa I checked everything but as I don't have a good command of it I didn't manage to fix everything and I certainly forgot a lot of dialogue, but I hope I can fix it in the next updates.
Stuffs: I always put stuffs, I'd like to put something else, deepl translated by business, I prefer stuffs, I can't put returned home because the action is free the players don't necessarily play there in the afternoon or in the evening, sometimes they will leave afterwards to eat lunch.
I'd like to find a combination that can be perfect at any time of day.
I've already looked for people to help me with the translations and some of them do the translations for me, on Santirosa, unfortunately it takes a lot of time and the people don't have that much time for me.
It seems simple like that when we play the game but when you play one game you can't see half of the content in the game, there are more than 80 000 words of dialog in my game.
I'm still hoping to find someone to help me.

For the salary there is no problem, in November no rent for Elpidia as a bonus she earns 700 santi by Kanami.
In December the rent is shared with Minha Paula and Elpidia and then there will be Nunia.
That's only 300 of rent.
I advise you to go on Sunday evening to Galindo, you will have a 110 santi pay every Sunday.

Do not say guillotine but stock, thank you it will be corrected in the patch.
The Neo Studio software calls this object Guillotine, I followed.

For the moment there are 5 dominant women on Elpidia.
But.
Camilia, the clothing saleswoman is not dominant, the scene in the store was made under the order of Miss Gonzalez.
The road to the car shop is special, at the moment Elpidia is not her slave, she is an object of sale... if you can say so. The story is not the same if you are a lesbian or a bi...
But this is not a BDSM road and it will evolve in a very different way, after the repayment of the car Elpidia and Maisa will be associated and then... spoiler.
The school principal is part of the main story and it will also evolve in a very different way, Spoiler.
Cheerleaders... I don't know what to say, exclusivity in a couple or in BDSM has never been my style in the real world, I don't understand couples, belonging, I'm a libertine and I never practice BDSM, I'm in areas that I don't master well but I like it.
If you go to the cheers, try to tell yourself that this is your secret to you and Elpidia.
And if not, I don't want to make a spoil, but keep the office recruiting girls and I think you won't need a spoil to understand.

BIG word from Santirosa... But who's Paula Asunta.
It's all about Paula Asunta and her little freak Minha.

There are still two BDSM cheer and Gonzalez so yes if you want to give exclusivity to one or the other you just have to choose.
At the office you can refuse to get naked and you will just be an employee, cheers you can just choose not to go.

Thank you very much for your support, I hope I've clarified your question and if not then ask again.
I will always put all my heart into this game, Elpidia is not just an avatar for me.
This game is my heart, my heart is Elpidia and this game is my heart's idea, I would die rather than let Santirosa die.
If my heart still has a little bit of life in it, it's for Elpidia.

Exotica

Jul 13, 2019
I have played this 3 times now just to make sure I was not seeing things.

There is a bug in the room mate apartment scene's:
After Kami leaves to live with Chloe Paula introduces Nunia She goes to the hotel returns and spends the night. Upto this point it flows naturally. The second night it is supposed to be Epi and Nunia sharing the bed, HOWEVER it returns to the point where Kami and Epi are having a midnight fling and go to the shower scene.

As I said played it 3 times and I get the same issue all 3 times

Reactions: SeniGaming

SeniGaming

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
I have played this 3 times now just to make sure I was not seeing things.

There is a bug in the room mate apartment scene's:
After Kami leaves to live with Chloe Paula introduces Nunia She goes to the hotel returns and spends the night. Upto this point it flows naturally. The second night it is supposed to be Epi and Nunia sharing the bed, HOWEVER it returns to the point where Kami and Epi are having a midnight fling and go to the shower scene.

As I said played it 3 times and I get the same issue all 3 times
Thank you for reporting this bug; It is already fixed, it will appear in the next patch.
This bug is caused because you don't go to the strip club, nobody even me had seen this bug because even in my tests I always go to the strip club. and the other players too apparently.
If you want to see the end of this version and I advise you a lot then this Saturday night December 12th go to the strip club and the game will resume its normal course.

Exotica

Jul 13, 2019
Thank you for reporting this bug; It is already fixed, it will appear in the next patch.
This bug is caused because you don't go to the strip club, nobody even me had seen this bug because even in my tests I always go to the strip club. and the other players too apparently.
If you want to see the end of this version and I advise you a lot then this Saturday night December 12th go to the strip club and the game will resume its normal course.
i have not even found a option to go to the strip club. I choose the lesbian path and I think that bars it. I just barely found the Saturday evening work path when you mentioned it even then that was on then that was on the thrid play to the bug point. I am not sure where the strip clun is as I have never found it.

Exotica

Jul 13, 2019
yeah I looked at the PDF file with the walk through on it, according to those notes the Strip Club is inaccessible to lesbian's. So basically those who choose that path are stuck in a perpetual loop and not able to advance further thus forcing them down the hetro path if they want to see more og the game. I chose to play because it had alot going for it as a lesbian. I have had bad dealings with men in REal Life to the poin where I do not trust them anymore. The choice of being full on lesbian felt great when I started playing. I hope this gets fixed.

Andragon

Mar 9, 2019
I chose the bi path and the strip club was available for me. I just chose to skip it. But the option was there. Yet, the option isn't just laying under your nose. It is not my place to spoil, but you must use whatever free time you might have in the game to take walks. I won't say where. But that should make it obvious. Where do you find strip clubs? Not in the jungle. So there is one off your list. But the jungle isn't a walk either. It is a treacherous hike with a purpose in mind. Not a stroll to pass time.

Exotica

Jul 13, 2019
I chose the bi path and the strip club was available for me. I just chose to skip it. But the option was there. Yet, the option isn't just laying under your nose. It is not my place to spoil, but you must use whatever free time you might have in the game to take walks. I won't say where. But that should make it obvious. Where do you find strip clubs? Not in the jungle. So there is one off your list. But the jungle isn't a walk either. It is a treacherous hike with a purpose in mind. Not a stroll to pass time.

Yes I finally found it on Dec 7 and started going there from then on. totalling 3 to 5 times in the available Alotted time frame.

This is supposed to fix the Bug issue, However I am still stuck in the loop I first reported to the Dev. Makes me wonder if this is a locked path or patron path?

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes