Aredelya

Nov 3, 2019
Many things are or will be possible, Elpi Kami, perhaps.
You may have other choices, I can't spoil what doesn't exist yet in the game but your choices are still very numerous and very important.
In the current version, you can't stop Kami from leaving with Chloe.
Nunia is very nice.
Thanks for the info! Good to know it’s not yet possible. The game is really nice overall! So, I am looking forward to the next updates!

Reactions: SeniGaming

fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
So I joined the basketball team after wandering the city, now every time I click walk in the city it goes to basketball. Is that it for this action? Can I quit the team to explore other stuff? Are there any other scenes in the basketball quest line other than fucking after practice? I went to play the gangstas hoping that would lead to some prostitution/gangbang etc. but nothing happens after losing.

Reactions: stever

SeniGaming

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
In walk in the city, you will soon have other options, keep playing and these options will come all by themselves, you will have in this option, tituatu that will send you to basketball, photoshop, to go to photoshop and other options depending on what you do in the game.

For the basketball sex, there are the repetitive scenes of the training, for the match there is no sex for the moment, this is in development, when the summer comes there will be a tournament, many things will happen and before also, other teams will be added and your basketball friends will be able to be present on some routes of the game.

A sex scene depends on basketball, if you have already played against the hoodlums and you haven't yet gone to the police with lupe valdez then when this choice to go to the police will be presented to you you will also have another choice, the one of going to the police yourself and you will have an option with the hoodlums.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
I like games with a female protagonist,I like that the protagonist is young with a very nice body,continue the good work. (sorry my english)

sex scenes should be closer to the shots, you have them too far away and they don't look good.
like this image that is the right one

Last edited:

wevryn1

Aug 11, 2019
Well I played your game up until it started spazzin out. I have to say that you have really put a lot of thought into the content such as the history lessons and such. You and I think a lot alike in that regard. And I have no problems with the images on my windows pc. They look fine to me. So here is the bug report and critique. For the critique, lack of choices. And I must give you credit that there are many choices in your game that other devs don't give us in other games. But I still found myself frustrated to not have certain choices. Why do I HAVE TO go to the principal the 2nd time after "yelling" in the hall for instance? I want nothing to do with that bitch! Go check out jobs and I find myself reloading and not even showing up for the first time at all because they lead me down roads I don't want to go. I want to pursue the kid I met in language class. Why do we HAVE to be a slut that doesn't want a relationship? Ok, maybe confused during the game beginnings and work yourself up to relationship toward the end. IDK, game isn't finished yet and no idea where it is leading so can't knock that too much. Going home for the night guarantees a "consensual" love scene with a roommate? And no other choices for sleep? Maybe I don't want to be a lesbian. But that's not a choice. Only bi is the other option. Sure, the forced scenes of either gender in certain situations I understand. And it is good that you don't, like other games, guarantee that these forced situations makes you automatically fall in love with your rapist or become addicted to pussy or dick all of sudden. So that is good. And I like how you give us the options on jobs. Go or don't go. But there are no options for non slut. Well, the only jobs I have been able to keep are the bar as long as you don't get involved with the guy in the bathroom I can handle a little groping to earn cash for survival. And then the job at the surfshop are the only two jobs I have. Quit going to the maid job and never showed up to the other job offers. Chose the pay with cash option on the car. No options even if they are harder to get, do, and find for a non slut playthrough. I have nothing against having slut playthroughs. But what do you have against non slut playthroughs? LOL. I will play a slut when the games alow me to choose sometimes. It depends on what mood I am in and I like to try seeing things from different angles. Playthroughs where you are a totally committed slut or one that gets caught up in it but still has her head about her enough to go save the world or fix her life. There are a few games out there that are like that. They give you options. I understand it must be very difficult to write these games so I don't judge your game as a bad game. Even if it was easy and it was just your choice to make a game that way I still do not judge your game as a bad game. But I might judge a game as a game that is not suited for me and not play it. Or sometimes not endorse it. This game of yours I would have to endorse either way. There are too many aspects of the game that I have been impressed with. Even if in the end when the game is complete and it turns out to be a game that is not suitable to my tastes, this is already an impressive work. But now for the bug report. I think it was on December 14th in the game on Tuesday. I skipped computer class to avoid the bitch next to me so I don't go to that class anymore. Then I went to language class and in the middle of class it switched to science class the next day I find myself in. And I don't go to that class either because I was avoiding what I know happens when the accident occurs and run to the bathroom because I went through it and it pissed me off so I went back on the save and started skipping the class from then on, but here I find myself in the class. Then when the weekend came, it was after the old roommate had hooked up with Chloe and moved out and I didn't have a choice to go see the one person that I am actually interested in because of this forced scene that I understand needs to happen for the story but was disappointed that I got fucked out of getting fucked by the kid from language class and do surfing afterwards. But anyway, after she moved in and I went to my next day, I came back home and the old roommate was waiting for me and it was back to being the night before Chloe shows up and they hook up and she moves out and I find myself stuck in "Groundhog Day" living in an endless loop. So that was when I had to shut it down. But I love where this game is going. I hope my bug reports are useful in the development and I hope that you consider my recommendations as well, but this is your game so you do what you want. Life consists of us humans having to deal with what life has dealt us on most occasions. That include video games as well. If I was smart enough, I would love to create my own game. Not sure that is in my hand of cards though. Good job on everything! Can't wait to see this progress further.
Not to be a Nazi or anything but could you try to separate your sentences with paragraphs or occasional spaces? This was nearly impossible to read and to be honest I kinda gave up on it.

SeniGaming

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019

after 5 than is this tottal broken
Thanks for the report.

I fixed the bug, for the next update.
I hope you made another save for this version because if not, when you play version 0.3 you'll have to restart the game from the beginning.

Andragon

Mar 9, 2019
Not to be a Nazi or anything but could you try to separate your sentences with paragraphs or occasional spaces? This was nearly impossible to read and to be honest I kinda gave up on it.
For your education, there are many many sentences in that comment. There are many commas. There are many periods. Are you asking me to separate the long paragraph? Yes, I agree, it is a rather long paragraph. But my English writing skills is 100x better than 95% of the comments on this entire site. I do not mind doing a better job at separating my comments into paragraphs. Not because I have to though. Because I could just as easily not do shit. And you didn't really ask nicely, but you didn't ask aggressively either so. Sure. Why not.
The following is an edited version of a previous comment I made on this post. As per the request of a fellow gamer...
Well I played your game up until it started spazzin out. I have to say that you have really put a lot of thought into the content such as the history lessons and such. You and I think a lot alike in that regard. And I have no problems with the images on my windows pc. They look fine to me. So here is the bug report and critique.
For the critique, lack of choices. And I must give you credit that there are many choices in your game that other devs don't give us in other games. But I still found myself frustrated to not have certain choices. Why do I HAVE TO go to the principal the 2nd time after "yelling" in the hall for instance? I want nothing to do with that bitch! Go check out jobs and I find myself reloading and not even showing up for the first time at all because they lead me down roads I don't want to go. I want to pursue the kid I met in language class. Why do we HAVE to be a slut that doesn't want a relationship? Ok, maybe confused during the game beginnings and work yourself up to relationship toward the end. IDK, game isn't finished yet and no idea where it is leading so can't knock that too much. Going home for the night guarantees a "consensual" love scene with a roommate? And no other choices for sleep? Maybe I don't want to be a lesbian. But that's not a choice. Only bi is the other option. Sure, the forced scenes of either gender in certain situations I understand. And it is good that you don't, like other games, guarantee that these forced situations makes you automatically fall in love with your rapist or become addicted to pussy or dick all of sudden. So that is good.
And I like how you give us the options on jobs. Go or don't go. But there are no options for non slut. Well, the only jobs I have been able to keep are the bar as long as you don't get involved with the guy in the bathroom I can handle a little groping to earn cash for survival. And then the job at the surfshop are the only two jobs I have. Quit going to the maid job and never showed up to the other job offers. Chose the pay with cash option on the car. No options even if they are harder to get, do, and find for a non slut playthrough. I have nothing against having slut playthroughs. But what do you have against non slut playthroughs? LOL.
I will play a slut when the games alow me to choose sometimes. It depends on what mood I am in and I like to try seeing things from different angles. Playthroughs where you are a totally committed slut or one that gets caught up in it but still has her head about her enough to go save the world or fix her life. There are a few games out there that are like that. They give you options.
I understand it must be very difficult to write these games so I don't judge your game as a bad game. Even if it was easy and it was just your choice to make a game that way I still do not judge your game as a bad game. But I might judge a game as a game that is not suited for me and not play it. Or sometimes not endorse it. This game of yours I would have to endorse either way. There are too many aspects of the game that I have been impressed with. Even if in the end when the game is complete and it turns out to be a game that is not suitable to my tastes, this is already an impressive work.
But now for the bug report. I think it was on December 14th in the game on Tuesday. I skipped computer class to avoid the bitch next to me so I don't go to that class anymore. Then I went to language class and in the middle of class it switched to science class the next day I find myself in. And I don't go to that class either because I was avoiding what I know happens when the accident occurs and run to the bathroom because I went through it and it pissed me off so I went back on the save and started skipping the class from then on, but here I find myself in the class. Then when the weekend came, it was after the old roommate had hooked up with Chloe and moved out and I didn't have a choice to go see the one person that I am actually interested in because of this forced scene that I understand needs to happen for the story but was disappointed that I got fucked out of getting fucked by the kid from language class and do surfing afterwards. But anyway, after she moved in and I went to my next day, I came back home and the old roommate was waiting for me and it was back to being the night before Chloe shows up and they hook up and she moves out and I find myself stuck in "Groundhog Day" living in an endless loop. So that was when I had to shut it down. But I love where this game is going.
I hope my bug reports are useful in the development and I hope that you consider my recommendations as well, but this is your game so you do what you want. Life consists of us humans having to deal with what life has dealt us on most occasions. That include video games as well. If I was smart enough, I would love to create my own game. Not sure that is in my hand of cards though. Good job on everything! Can't wait to see this progress further.

So there is the edited version of my post. I am still not sure if it is ready for submission to the Publisher's Clearing House or suitable for the Washington Post. Probably too long for a Dear Abbey article. I am no professional writer or editor but hopefully this will ease your anxieties and reach your standards. If not, well, tough luck. I even indented the paragraphs. LMFAO, that was a first.

Andragon

Mar 9, 2019
After posting, I see indenting my paragraphs was a waste of time since the format of the site comments apparently deletes indentations.
I should have just wrote it within HTML format.
Written? Wrote? IDK, been too long since I took college writing courses. But that is all the way back in grade school I believe. I am not going to get an F am I? Oh fuck! My life is over now.

Last edited:

SeniGaming

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
If I can understand what you're saying, it's very good.
Andragon, I understand you very well, as far as I can understand.

Generally I don't understand anything, even in my native language.

• Love
Reactions: Andragon

SeniGaming

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
What is the darkest content available, and how is it accessed (forced prostitution, slavery, etc.)?
At the moment the most *darkest* content is:

Office Gonzalez Routine: BDSM soft
you can go to the office every late afternoon after you get to the new apartment.

Routine amelia: Slave
Go to the cinema, it will unlock a routine with Amelia, there's a scene, blackmailing.

Angela routine: Soft BDSM.
get Angela Rodriguez to go to UCCV as soon as you can.

Maid routine: Slave
Every Wednesday you can join the maid routine, go to Sanchez all the time, Slave content is already started.

Routine caxiacos:
obligatory routine you are obliged to see this scene, this routine proposes a rape scene between girls.

Routine caldoran:
every Saturday you can go to work at the bar, follow the story, if you do Elpidia bitch you'll get blackmailed by the bar owner.

Car store:
if you go surfing sabado mourning you'll have to buy a car, Elpidia will become the car saleswoman's slave if you want.

Computer classes:
Enola the class partner of Elpidia offers a long route with a lot of content, very BDSM submissive, it's your choice, there are a lot of BDSM options, male submissive or female submissive.

In the next updates a very darkest routine will start, in version 0.3 this routine is open but the update doesn't contain a scene yet.
to come in version 0.4

Last edited:

Alannnnn

Apr 25, 2019

you can go to the office every late afternoon after you get to the new apartment.

Go to the cinema, it will unlock a routine with Amelia, there's a scene, blackmailing.

Every Wednesday you can join the maid routine, go to Sanchez all the time, Slave content is already started.

Routine caxiacos:
obligatory routine you are obliged to see this scene, this routine proposes a rape scene between girls.

Routine caldoran:
every Saturday you can go to work at the bar, follow the story, if you do Elpidia bitch you'll get blackmailed by the bar owner.

Car store:
if you go surfing sabado mourning you'll have to buy a car, Elpidia will become the car saleswoman's slave if you want.

Computer classes:
Enola the class partner of Elpidia offers a long route with a lot of content, very BDSM submissive, it's your choice, there are a lot of BDSM options, male submissive or female submissive.

In the next updates a very darkest routine will start, in version 0.3 this routine is open but the update doesn't contain a scene yet.
to come in version 0.4
Did v0.3 was released today or am I imagining it? :cry: :ROFLMAO:

fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018

Routine caxiacos:

Routine caldoran:

Car store:

Computer classes:

to come in version 0.4
Thanks, is this game 100% lesbian content?

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
hmm...i honestly dont know what to say...
After reading the description i was expecting one of the best female protagonist games ever posted here...but no matter what you do, you most likely end as the slave of some bitches and bullys. You cant stand up for yourself, defend yourself, make the wannabe dominatrixes submit to you instead or turn around and just leave (the computer girl for example. I am pure lesbian and even if i could accept that whole BDSM stuff, if i was in the place of the protagonist i would instantly dry up after seeing a guy there and leave without another word to find real lesbians for my entertainment). It almost seems like your only choice is who you want to submit to (if you have a choice at all, doing your homework leads to an encounter without the choice to kill that nasty bitch and let her rot in the jungle to get your grades up and your girl back) and if you let guys touch you (for now, if the game continues like this i think you also lose this option on the way).

I really was looking forward to play a really controllable female protagonist thats not a naive/submissive plaything and gets used/bullied/fucked by everything on the way, but it seems like my expectations were to high :cry:

pootin
I dont encountered any dicks so far, but i'm not that far in the story yet

SeniGaming
Semi-helpful list...can you also post a light content list? Without bdsm, submitting, or otherwise being controlled by others? If there has to be a sub/dom thing i only can accept to be the dom, but i really prefer equals. It helps to know what i need to avoid, but it would be even more helpful to know where i should focus to find the stuff i like.

Last edited:

SeniGaming

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
Did v0.3 was released today or am I imagining it? :cry: :ROFLMAO:
version 0.3 has been released on patreon, when version 0.3 will be available for free on F95, the version 0.4 will be available for patreon

Thanks, is this game 100% lesbian content?
No, Elpidia is lesbian only if you want it, there is a lot of lesbian content but even if you choose lesbian Elpidia you will have access to straight
content, it only depends on your choice, if you don't want to have sex with men then don't have sex with men.
You are totally free in the game, you can even do almost the whole game without any sex scene, you will never be forced to have sex with a man.

nope. the lesbian orienation choice at the start is more a cosmetic thing, as far i know...
No, the choice is important, if you choose lesbian some scenes in the game will not be the same as if you choose bi sexual, but on a majority of routes Elpidia has access to bi sexual content even if she is a lesbian.
for example:
the routine with Amelia, is not the same routine if you're lesbian or if you're bi sexual.
The bar routine is available for everyone and it is always the same, if you choose to be a lesbian then you just have to not accept the advances of men. But you still have the right to work at the bar if you are a lesbian.
hmm...i honestly dont know what to say...
After reading the description i was expecting one of the best female protagonist games ever posted here...but no matter what you do, you most likely end as the slave of some bitches and bullys. You cant stand up for yourself, defend yourself, make the wannabe dominatrixes submit to you instead or turn around and just leave (the computer girl for example. I am pure lesbian and even if i could accept that whole BDSM stuff, if i was in the place of the protagonist i would instantly dry up after seeing a guy there and leave without another word to find real lesbians for my entertainment). It almost seems like your only choice is who you want to submit to (if you have a choice at all, doing your homework leads to an encounter without the choice to kill that nasty bitch and let her rot in the jungle to get your grades up and your girl back) and if you let guys touch you (for now, if the game continues like this i think you also lose this option on the way).

I really was looking forward to play a really controllable female protagonist thats not a naive/submissive plaything and gets used/bullied/fucked by everything on the way, but it seems like my expectations were to high :cry:

pootin
I dont encountered any dicks so far, but i'm not that far in the story yet

SeniGaming
Semi-helpful list...can you also post a light content list? Without bdsm, submitting, or otherwise being controlled by others? If there has to be a sub/dom thing i only can accept to be the dom, but i really prefer equals. It helps to know what i need to avoid, but it would be even more helpful to know where i should focus to find the stuff i like.
You're mistaken.

Enola: the computer girl, you can become mistress of Enola and Ander or just Enola, or be submissive of both, or even just do BDSM for fun without there being a real submissive, submissive in turn.

if you are looking for a very pure and romantic lesbian relationship, you have the route with Octavia, unlockable on the maid route.

The route of the maid with Sanchez, Elpidia becomes very submissive, almost raped, for a lebien this route is SO hard but that too is in the main story and the revenge will come very soon, probably around version 0.7 or 0.8.

The story with Marisol in the jungle is the main story, this story will continue during the two years of FAC of Elpidia and many options are available, you talk about killing this bitch, it's possible and this option is already started in the game but the way to do it is a very big sacrifice for a lesbian because the price is 3 cocks at the same time, but the options are very wide and I won't spoiler on the main story.

Your character and your choices are important, if you want sex, at the moment the content makes elpidia a victim, but change your choices, you'll do less sex but Elpidia will go to roads in which she will be much more charismatic.

Depending on the choices you make in the game Elpidia can become a slut who gets fucked to get what she wants or even a submissive who gets raped by everyone, but she can also become a rich businesswoman who owns a lot of establishments or a sportswoman who will choose among several sports professions.

The choices are there, but if you choose to spread your thighs every chance you get, don't say it's my fault that Elpidia is a submissive slut.

One player here on F95 managed to do the whole game without having any sex scene other than rape in the jungle, this Elpidia is much more charismatic than yours.

For example, you can become Angela Rodriguez's submissive, but you can also become her friend and this influences the main story about Marisol.

Another example:
The office is one of the most appreciated roads in the game, in this road you start at the bottom of the ladder, but you can go up, you are only a submissive but in version 0.3 Elpidia already has the possibility to recruit girls and open a road where she will have the place of paula or vanessa at the beginning.

The cheerleaders route, you start totally submissive but now Elpidia is equal to the other girls and they play all together to make bets on Tiinja's nymphomania.

It can be frustrating not to do the sex scenes, to voluntarily avoid the sex scenes, but if you want a more charismatic Elpidia don't let her become the sex toy of the first person.

SeniGaming

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
SeniGaming
computer: you can be dominant, over the guy and the girl, or be equal to both, or be sub to both.
You can also have only Enola, submissive to Enola or dominant to Enola.

The route with Octavia unlocable in maid, I advise you, it's very romantic but it's very long, there's no content in version 0.2, there's still no content in version 0.3 but the approach will be in version 0.4, a beginning of love, but very romantic, very long.
Elpidia's behavior matters a lot on this route, if your Elpidia is a slut, Octavia will run oway.

Basketball: 100% hetero:
beach volleyball: 100% lesbian, for the moment there is only one scene, you can accept to play Alba's little game or not.

Cheerleaders: you start submissive but you become equal to the other girls.

Maid:
molano: 100% hetero
mansilhas: 100% lesbian, I advise you this route in maid.
duong: bi sexual, no content at the moment.
sanchez: mandatory.

Enzo, Language class: Mostly hetero.
Surfing: If you like surfing go there, in update 0.3 you will have access to a new job on Sunday, it unlocks lesbian scenes without submission.

Paula and Minha (Nunia):
Special, no spoil, surprise.

Chloe and Kanami: follow this route and see what it gives, anyway you have to work with Chloe, soft and lesbian route, no content for the moment.

Sonya, Special, surprise.

Cinema: go to the unlocked cinema Amelia, with amelia if you chose lesbian you will have the lesbian route, but amelia is a little bully bitch who knows no bounds, you will see her do things that you will not like , but if you don't let her train you to be a slut then you can try this route.

Math: in January a new math section is available, a Lebian route and a hetero route are proposed, if you chose lesbian then you can try this route, that should please you.

Bar Caldoran: you can work down there but no sex for lesbians, 100% straight.

The office: you start completely submissive but you go up in rank to take the place of vanessa, you will understand by playing.
more soon.

Strip club: lots of hetero content, but if you don't mind dancing naked you can work there, otherwise there will also be laydies night parties, Elpidia will be an escort girl.

Galindo: bi sexual route and lesbian route, see, no sex content yet.

Car Store: your choice, do as you want. everything is explained in the game when you are there.

Photoshop: chooses to paint rather, andonia is very hot but no submission. no sex content for moment

Tennis: 100% lesbian, no sex content at the moment.

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes