Andragon

Mar 9, 2019
hmm...i honestly dont know what to say...
After reading the description i was expecting one of the best female protagonist games ever posted here...but no matter what you do, you most likely end as the slave of some bitches and bullys. You cant stand up for yourself, defend yourself, make the wannabe dominatrixes submit to you instead or turn around and just leave (the computer girl for example. I am pure lesbian and even if i could accept that whole BDSM stuff, if i was in the place of the protagonist i would instantly dry up after seeing a guy there and leave without another word to find real lesbians for my entertainment). It almost seems like your only choice is who you want to submit to (if you have a choice at all, doing your homework leads to an encounter without the choice to kill that nasty bitch and let her rot in the jungle to get your grades up and your girl back) and if you let guys touch you (for now, if the game continues like this i think you also lose this option on the way).

I really was looking forward to play a really controllable female protagonist thats not a naive/submissive plaything and gets used/bullied/fucked by everything on the way, but it seems like my expectations were to high :cry:

pootin
I dont encountered any dicks so far, but i'm not that far in the story yet

SeniGaming
Semi-helpful list...can you also post a light content list? Without bdsm, submitting, or otherwise being controlled by others? If there has to be a sub/dom thing i only can accept to be the dom, but i really prefer equals. It helps to know what i need to avoid, but it would be even more helpful to know where i should focus to find the stuff i like.
I discovered that there is some unavoidable content that is part of the main storyline. It is essential to tell the story. But there are choices you can make to avoid a lot of that. Just throwing your hand into every pot will eventually cause you to get bit by a snake. You don't have to walk down every road or engage in every activity. It is for the player to discover or the dev to decide what to reveal. I don't want to cause any spoilers myself. If you are looking for dick, try the English class. It may lead you somewhere. The dev mentioned before that there are scenarios available for straight content while working at the bar. Also basketball. The English class scenario is more on the romantic side while the other 2 are more on the slutty side or possible to lead to forced rape depending on how you play it. Depending on your choices at the car dealership, there is also straight content available there. Basically prostitution. I am sure there is going to eventually be more. This is a game still in the making. More straight or bi I should say. And more lesbian content is inevitable for those who weigh this game out to it's completion.
Now there are also ways of avoiding certain abuses or some content you may not be interested in. For instance, if you take the office job, choose not to undress when it gets to that point and then after that you will not be bothered again and just keep working your office job normally.

Alannnnn

Apr 25, 2019
version 0.3 has been released on patreon, when version 0.3 will be available for free on F95, the version 0.4 will be available for patreon

No, Elpidia is lesbian only if you want it, there is a lot of lesbian content but even if you choose lesbian Elpidia you will have access to straight
content, it only depends on your choice, if you don't want to have sex with men then don't have sex with men.
You are totally free in the game, you can even do almost the whole game without any sex scene, you will never be forced to have sex with a man.

No, the choice is important, if you choose lesbian some scenes in the game will not be the same as if you choose bi sexual, but on a majority of routes Elpidia has access to bi sexual content even if she is a lesbian.
for example:
the routine with Amelia, is not the same routine if you're lesbian or if you're bi sexual.
The bar routine is available for everyone and it is always the same, if you choose to be a lesbian then you just have to not accept the advances of men. But you still have the right to work at the bar if you are a lesbian.

You're mistaken.

Enola: the computer girl, you can become mistress of Enola and Ander or just Enola, or be submissive of both, or even just do BDSM for fun without there being a real submissive, submissive in turn.

if you are looking for a very pure and romantic lesbian relationship, you have the route with Octavia, unlockable on the maid route.

The route of the maid with Sanchez, Elpidia becomes very submissive, almost raped, for a lebien this route is SO hard but that too is in the main story and the revenge will come very soon, probably around version 0.7 or 0.8.

The story with Marisol in the jungle is the main story, this story will continue during the two years of FAC of Elpidia and many options are available, you talk about killing this bitch, it's possible and this option is already started in the game but the way to do it is a very big sacrifice for a lesbian because the price is 3 cocks at the same time, but the options are very wide and I won't spoiler on the main story.

Your character and your choices are important, if you want sex, at the moment the content makes elpidia a victim, but change your choices, you'll do less sex but Elpidia will go to roads in which she will be much more charismatic.

Depending on the choices you make in the game Elpidia can become a slut who gets fucked to get what she wants or even a submissive who gets raped by everyone, but she can also become a rich businesswoman who owns a lot of establishments or a sportswoman who will choose among several sports professions.

The choices are there, but if you choose to spread your thighs every chance you get, don't say it's my fault that Elpidia is a submissive slut.

One player here on F95 managed to do the whole game without having any sex scene other than rape in the jungle, this Elpidia is much more charismatic than yours.

For example, you can become Angela Rodriguez's submissive, but you can also become her friend and this influences the main story about Marisol.

Another example:
The office is one of the most appreciated roads in the game, in this road you start at the bottom of the ladder, but you can go up, you are only a submissive but in version 0.3 Elpidia already has the possibility to recruit girls and open a road where she will have the place of paula or vanessa at the beginning.

The cheerleaders route, you start totally submissive but now Elpidia is equal to the other girls and they play all together to make bets on Tiinja's nymphomania.

It can be frustrating not to do the sex scenes, to voluntarily avoid the sex scenes, but if you want a more charismatic Elpidia don't let her become the sex toy of the first person.
I don't mind that, can I at least know whats in the 0.3 version?

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
SeniGaming
I'm rarely happy to be wrong, but in this case i prefer to be wrong ^^

I wouldnt describe myself or my interests as romantic. I'm a harem girl and always have a few girls on hand if i want some fun but i never hid it from anyone. So its my habit to try the same ways in games on my first playthrough. Equal but not exclusive.

Well, i dont want to play a whore, i paid always the full prize, never took discounts for favors and didnt visit the bar again after seeing it with the other girl. I also avoided any guy and language class and was respectful with the headmistress (after seeing what happens if i provoke her i had to reload), but i still like girls and dont want to avoid them in order to not end up as slave. Like i said, i am not that far in the story and didnt even found anything besides the stripclub on my walks. And no, i never would work there, but i hope i can be a customer in spare times. Its just discouraging in the beginning, every girl tries to dominate you...except for the cinema girl with the imaginary dept ^^

The Maid thing is strange, i only have that old ugly geezer, the other 3 houses are always empty o_O

Good to know you can turn the tables in a few routes...but its still a little frustrating that you must start them as sub. At least i dont have to reload every time elpi drops to her knees...

Andragon
There is nothing on this planet i hate more than dicks...so thank you for explaining which things i need to avoid more than anything else.
The lesbian content is the only content i want in my game...i just dont want to be sub, its absolutely against my nature ^^

SeniGaming

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
SeniGaming
I'm rarely happy to be wrong, but in this case i prefer to be wrong ^^

I wouldnt describe myself or my interests as romantic. I'm a harem girl and always have a few girls on hand if i want some fun but i never hid it from anyone. So its my habit to try the same ways in games on my first playthrough. Equal but not exclusive.

Well, i dont want to play a whore, i paid always the full prize, never took discounts for favors and didnt visit the bar again after seeing it with the other girl. I also avoided any guy and language class and was respectful with the headmistress (after seeing what happens if i provoke her i had to reload), but i still like girls and dont want to avoid them in order to not end up as slave. Like i said, i am not that far in the story and didnt even found anything besides the stripclub on my walks. And no, i never would work there, but i hope i can be a customer in spare times. Its just discouraging in the beginning, every girl tries to dominate you...except for the cinema girl with the imaginary dept ^^

The Maid thing is strange, i only have that old ugly geezer, the other 3 houses are always empty o_O

Good to know you can turn the tables in a few routes...but its still a little frustrating that you must start them as sub. At least i dont have to reload every time elpi drops to her knees...

Andragon
There is nothing on this planet i hate more than dicks...so thank you for explaining which things i need to avoid more than anything else.
The lesbian content is the only content i want in my game...i just dont want to be sub, its absolutely against my nature ^^
The office gonzalez route is perfect for you.

I understand that you may find it frustrating to be at the bottom of the ladder, but try to think of it as a challenge.
You said at one point, daughter of a harem, this is exactly the way the office is going, the first grade of elpidia.
At first you'll start with two girls but soon... surprise.
full of little bitches to please Elpi.

If you're not going to strip, then every late afternoon is free to go to the office.
If you go to the office every night then you can start recruiting for your promotion in January, I guess you'd like Vanessa's position.
You'll get it, and sooner rather than later.

Don't avoid classes, you can go to language and computer classes, just don't accept their sexual offers and you won't be bothered anymore.

If you don't hate sports, the beach volleyball and tennis routes are very good for lesbians.

You often point out that there isn't much content for lesbians... that's not true.
My game is predominantly lesbian.
So far a lot of scene are hetero, but the lesbian road are start it exists but do not contain a lot of sex.
Would you like on a lesbian road access to sex as cold and fast as on the computer road, sex without love without relationship, hi, nice to meet you, fuck me...
I'm sure you wouldn't, so be patient, get to know the characters, the routines and come the times you expect.

The road with Paula and Minha is a perfect example, they make you wait a long time, the desire rises then comes the moment, this road is just beginning like the others, some are not even beginning, my game is just beginning.

For the road maid, don't go to the old man's house, go to Mansilhas, you will soon see Zita in the house, your choices are very important because the relationship between zita and Elpidia can be dom sub or more friendly.

Don't forget the cheer too, it's only a hazing at the beginning, then you'll be equal to the other girls, Elpidia won't be submissive anymore.

Never forget that in my game you never force yourself to do anything, don't deprive yourself of anything but just be careful and then if sometimes you take a little too much risk and you see a dick coming then you can always do the rollback and take the other choice.

SeniGaming

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
I don't mind that, can I at least know whats in the 0.3 version?
Version 0.3 offers two more weeks of play than version 0.2.

There is not much more content, only the possibility to open a new route, trash, dark, sub, BDSM...
you can also continue all the routes already started.

Version 0.2 is mostly a test for me.
but it's almost the same as version 0.3 which is a patch.
version 0.2 is buggy, I wasn't sure but when I made Santirosa, I made the same mistakes so I was expecting it.

So I can say it now because I'm sure, the backups won't work for version 0.3 because I've already had feedback on two road buger.

The desktop route and the photoshop route are buggy.
Fix in version 0.3, I hope there will not be more bug because otherwise I think Diaba Doa takes the same turn as Santirosa.

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
If you open up the character screen... You can't close it and it pretty much covers everything and dialogue advances when you try to figure out how to close it. You'll want to fix that.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
If you open up the character screen... You can't close it and it pretty much covers everything and dialogue advances when you try to figure out how to close it. You'll want to fix that.
Why fixing things that work well?
Close everything in the same way you opend it. Okay, i also would prefer if all characterscreens would close when you click the character list button, but for now just close them by clicking the names of the open girls again.

Reactions: SeniGaming

SeniGaming

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
Yes Virulenz say all.
You click on the icon again to close it, whole interface works like that.

If you click on a girl's name you have to click a second time on her name to close her description.

I would have liked to do otherwise but there are too many sub-menus, I didn't manage to do better.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
hmm...something is not right with enolas route
1. visit: topless
2. visit: that ugly guy was in the dungeon and i said only enola
3. visit: topless again
4. visit: she made me strip and that ugly guy came to the room - i screamed and left without doing anything
5. visit: in school she said it will only be the two of us, then it started like the the 2. visit, but this time i had no choice for enola only (it was replaced with "just sex") and they talked about dicks before going to that ugly guy in the dungeon and blowing him *puke*
aside from this fucked up/bugged situation that made me reload a 4 hour older savegame i have a question and i want you to give me that spoiler: will this ugly guy always be there, even after telling her multiple times i dont like guys and running away in the first moment i see him unbound? if yes i skip this whole route, its disgusting to always see that thing in underwear...especially for a real lesbian who plays as pure lesbian and even said ingame she is lesbian multiple times...and it absolutly cant be called a lesbian route if there is always a seminude guy present...thats a massive turn off for every lesbian and it doesnt make any sense to keep the bi content open after refusing it multiple times

SeniGaming

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
hmm...something is not right with enolas route
1. visit: topless
2. visit: that ugly guy was in the dungeon and i said only enola
3. visit: topless again
4. visit: she made me strip and that ugly guy came to the room - i screamed and left without doing anything
5. visit: in school she said it will only be the two of us, then it started like the the 2. visit, but this time i had no choice for enola only (it was replaced with "just sex") and they talked about dicks before going to that ugly guy in the dungeon and blowing him *puke*
aside from this fucked up/bugged situation that made me reload a 4 hour older savegame i have a question and i want you to give me that spoiler: will this ugly guy always be there, even after telling her multiple times i dont like guys and running away in the first moment i see him unbound? if yes i skip this whole route, its disgusting to always see that thing in underwear...especially for a real lesbian who plays as pure lesbian and even said ingame she is lesbian multiple times...and it absolutly cant be called a lesbian route if there is always a seminude guy present...thats a massive turn off for every lesbian and it doesnt make any sense to keep the bi content open after refusing it multiple times

The first time you refuse sex with the guy.

Later, December 7, Enola invites you again.

If you go there then you enter the dungeon locker room and you talk, Enola asks you to put a plastic dick.

then you enter the dungeon and there's Enola's surprise.
That crazy bitch is still trying to put you with the guy, but if you don't want to then you don't have to choose *just sex* but *femdom* in *femdom* you have the option just Enola and Elpidia. *no guy*

I should've put the option just Enola and Elpidia in *Just fuck* it would've been better but I was having trouble separating the three routines.

December 13th, Enola phones Elpidia.
She announces she's moving.

From december 14th, Elpidia can go to Enola's place several nights a week continuously.
When she comes to Enola you have 3 choices.
Threesome: not good for you. Everybody fucks everybody.
Femdom: elpi and Enola fucks ander, but ander can't fuck elpi and Enola.
Just eno and Elpi: perfect for you.

If it doesn't go down like I said.
Then give me all the info, you have to tell me which day you're going to see Enola and which day something happens that's not like I said.

NPC041188

Oct 23, 2019
So what, this is a reworking or an upgrade version of Santarosa?
Just changed the name?
Santarosa was just a beta?

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
Good luck with the project. It's a shame, but sometimes you just are forced to hit the reset button when bugs just keep piling up. Hope your game goes better this time on the bug front.

capitanqueso

Jul 6, 2019
Nice! BTW, F95 should totaly add the tag "small tits" to search for these games! Most games have Huge, humongous, massive tits in them, "small tits" is a worthy filter to find these pearls in the ocean!
Sorry for the off topic but I don't think creating a new thread is worth the trouble, appologies if already there is a thread for suggestions, couldn't find it, just this game is a perfect example for it

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes