popober

Jun 9, 2017
So going by the sexuality walkthrough... kinda sad that the work route with submissive themes is lesbian-only. Hope a straight variant comes along -- bi is fine too, so long as the dom is a guy.

SeniGaming

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
Good luck with the project. It's a shame, but sometimes you just are forced to hit the reset button when bugs just keep piling up. Hope your game goes better this time on the bug front.
Diaba doa is less buggy than Santirosa, I learned a lot while doing Santirosa, the game had become unplayable and I couldn't fix the bugs anymore, but I learned and I don't make the same mistakes again.

So going by the sexuality walkthrough... kinda sad that the work route with submissive themes is lesbian-only. Hope a straight variant comes along -- bi is fine too, so long as the dom is a guy.
You have noticed this and then you point it out to me, and thanks to you this option will be added to the game in future updates.

Can you submit to most girls you meet in the game?
In the walkthrough you can already see which girls can be met in the places, but your idea is good all the same, I will create a walkthrough for the characters, with their photos and the places where you can meet her.

SeniGaming

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
So whats in v0.3? Because honestly I wouldnt want to play from the beginning again.
Version 0.3 is good, if you made a save from version 0.1 you can play, but don't play with the save from version 0.2, in version 0.3 I added content, you can play until mid-January.

SeniGaming

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
dudes thing looks like a wooden dowel...
Sorry, the mods are not compatible with each other, I can't use the mods to get prettier cock with the Alpha shot, I can't work without the Alphashot so I can't put the mods nice cock.

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
no video game, real one or a sexual one, should have something like unskippable opening, there's just no reason for these things to still exist in 2020, this isn't a company showing me the logos. and even then most people find way to skip them because everyone hates this thing that shouldn't exist after the year 2002

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Still can't protect Kanami? That was the only trash part about this game in the first place, if you gonna remake at least fix that.
Guess i'll have to play to find out.

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
I don't know how it played out with Kanami in the original version, but it's not spoiler-y that things start working out for her. Elipidia tries her best.

Reactions: SeniGaming

SeniGaming

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
Still can't protect Kanami? That was the only trash part about this game in the first place, if you gonna remake at least fix that.
Guess i'll have to play to find out.
Kanami and Elpidia aren't meant to be together.

In Elpidia's future, she will have a lot of choices for players who want her to be a couple, Kanami will not be one of her choices.

Kanami is Elpidia's best friend, there will be sex scenes with Kanami, a lot, but not a relationship that will grow.

If you want a loving, romantic relationship, I advise you Octavia, on the route maid, always go to Sanchez, it will unblock Octavia faster.
Octavia is very cute and very nice and even if there are many other options for couples in Elpidia, Octavia is the best.

Last edited:

SeniGaming

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
no video game, real one or a sexual one, should have something like unskippable opening, there's just no reason for these things to still exist in 2020, this isn't a company showing me the logos. and even then most people find way to skip them because everyone hates this thing that shouldn't exist after the year 2002

In the next updates (0.5) you will be able to skip the two text images that are at the beginning of the game but not the video of my logo and the name of the game.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Well, being that it is one of the few Hispanic themed erotic VN/Games available, I thought I would give this one a try just to experience something a little different... And that is just about all this one has going for it, in my opinion, the concept of the theme... I went ahead and posted a full review...

Zip

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Weird. Everything he criticizes in the review, I find is part of the game's charm.
His/her descriptive analysis of the game is right on, as far as I am concerned, but I don't think that what is described is a one/five star game.

I am torn between believing that this game is satire and believing it is silly. The history teacher claims that this island has a great educational system, but the college-level math class consists of being given some problems and an hour to work on them. The history of the island as presented is hilarious: "We had great democracy! But there was only one politician on the whole island, so he was democratically elected dictator-for-life! Yeah for democracy!" and then there's this weirdness where the Americans somehow have French slaves in 1932 and try to build a canal across the island for some reason. We are supposed to laugh at such clear nonsense, right? Right?

I am going to LOL for sure if the dev, at the end, expects anyone to have learned all the bogus language rules, history, units of measurement, etc given in the lessons so the MC can "pass her exams." That would be bad game design purely for the sake of bad game design.

So, yeah, the dialogue is painfully bad, but that's the nature of dialogue presented in a language the developer doesn't speak well. Sure, the game uses those same Honey Select models we've all seen, and it's hard to break our preconceptions of what they are like based on other games, but HS is the most accessible of the model sets and starter devs need to keep costs down, so that's fine. Sure, there are story elements and passages that strain credulity, but that's going to be true of pretty much any first effort. You can see that the dev is improving as he/she goes along, because, for instance, those dreadful fourth-wall-breaking scenes where the MC awkwardly addresses the player disappear after a while.

I'd rate the game a three, with the potential to get better. Unless it becomes important to have learned all the classroom stuff, in which case it has the potential to get worse, too.

SeniGaming

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
Well, being that it is one of the few Hispanic themed erotic VN/Games available, I thought I would give this one a try just to experience something a little different... And that is just about all this one has going for it, in my opinion, the concept of the theme... I went ahead and posted a full review...

Zip
Weird. Everything he criticizes in the review, I find is part of the game's charm.
His/her descriptive analysis of the game is right on, as far as I am concerned, but I don't think that what is described is a one/five star game.

I am torn between believing that this game is satire and believing it is silly. The history teacher claims that this island has a great educational system, but the college-level math class consists of being given some problems and an hour to work on them. The history of the island as presented is hilarious: "We had great democracy! But there was only one politician on the whole island, so he was democratically elected dictator-for-life! Yeah for democracy!" and then there's this weirdness where the Americans somehow have French slaves in 1932 and try to build a canal across the island for some reason. We are supposed to laugh at such clear nonsense, right? Right?

I am going to LOL for sure if the dev, at the end, expects anyone to have learned all the bogus language rules, history, units of measurement, etc given in the lessons so the MC can "pass her exams." That would be bad game design purely for the sake of bad game design.

So, yeah, the dialogue is painfully bad, but that's the nature of dialogue presented in a language the developer doesn't speak well. Sure, the game uses those same Honey Select models we've all seen, and it's hard to break our preconceptions of what they are like based on other games, but HS is the most accessible of the model sets and starter devs need to keep costs down, so that's fine. Sure, there are story elements and passages that strain credulity, but that's going to be true of pretty much any first effort. You can see that the dev is improving as he/she goes along, because, for instance, those dreadful fourth-wall-breaking scenes where the MC awkwardly addresses the player disappear after a while.

I'd rate the game a three, with the potential to get better. Unless it becomes important to have learned all the classroom stuff, in which case it has the potential to get worse, too.

His evaluation is a pack of lies.

The characters are not the basic honey select characters.

The maps are not maps you've seen on other games because I made them all myself.

he doesn't understand the story because he hasn't read it, a canal on an island in 1939... what's he talking about?
He talks about nothing, because he can't think of anything better than lies to discredit my work.

I got a warning from the staff for telling the truth about this guy who only lies to demolish a game, I got a warning for showing as much disrespect to him as he gave me.
So I won't waste my time arguing with you anymore, I'll answer to the people who deserve an answer, the others just have to play another game. there's a lot of kinetic novel on f95 that will be much easier for you to play.

Reactions: alyath
2.80 star(s) 6 Votes