• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

SeniGaming

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
Yes I finally found it on Dec 7 and started going there from then on. totalling 3 to 5 times in the available Alotted time frame.

This is supposed to fix the Bug issue, However I am still stuck in the loop I first reported to the Dev. Makes me wonder if this is a locked path or patron path?
If you're still stuck in a loop, I need you to tell me when the loop starts and where it takes you.

locked path, there's no locked path in my game. you can go anywhere, if choices are not available it's because you made a choice that allows you to block your choices but the choice to be lesbian changes some areas of the game but doesn't block any content, I always said that even if you choose lesbian you will have access to straight content and will be able to confront men but you will never be forced to have sex.
So this loop is not due to being a lesbian but to a mistake on my part.
so I need all the information you can give me about how you fit into that loop.

The patron locked, I don't know what it is.

Exotica

Jul 13, 2019
If you're still stuck in a loop, I need you to tell me when the loop starts and where it takes you.

locked path, there's no locked path in my game. you can go anywhere, if choices are not available it's because you made a choice that allows you to block your choices but the choice to be lesbian changes some areas of the game but doesn't block any content, I always said that even if you choose lesbian you will have access to straight content and will be able to confront men but you will never be forced to have sex.
So this loop is not due to being a lesbian but to a mistake on my part.
so I need all the information you can give me about how you fit into that loop.

The patron locked, I don't know what it is.
Loop Information:
Starts on Dec 17, friday evening.
Ninia arrives asking for Epi's help with Math Hostory. After the long winded explanation Epi give she exits and paula offers Nunia to stay with Epi in the same room, she goes to get her clothes returns and spends the night. The next morning it is back to Kami the day she leaves to stay with Chloe

SeniGaming

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
For the loop it's impossible there is no menu, choice or label on the evening of December 17th.
On Saturday morning there is nothing either.
If you wake up next to kanami another day than december 18th then this bug is magic, it's not a bug it's magic.

All I can do is ask you to test again after the patch.

You don't have access to the script?

Was the Friday night before the bug you went to Enzo's?

Last edited:

Exotica

Jul 13, 2019
For the loop it's impossible there is no menu, choice or label on the evening of December 17th.
On Saturday morning there is nothing either.
If you wake up next to kanami another day than december 18th then this bug is magic, it's not a bug it's magic.

All I can do is ask you to test again after the patch.

You don't have access to the script?

Was the Friday night before the bug you went to Enzo's?
I went to the club on the 7th of Dec, been going every chance I can get and no bug there. I also noticed Lupe the History teacher is repeating her Exam for Xmass. Not sure if it is the same thing or not. All I know is it stops me from continuing further. The bug only occurs when Nunia first appear's has the long winded talk with Epi about math, then paola talks to tboth Epi and Nunia, Nunia leaves to go to the hotel to get her thing's, returns Epi tells her to take the left side of the dresser, they go to bed and then suddenly I am back with Kami again.

SeniGaming

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
You're talking about Christmas, I really don't understand what you're saying to me.
If you've played Christmas you're not in a loop, Christmas is the last day of the game.

I don't know what to do.
I need more info to fix this bug, it's coming long before december 12th and if I can't find the trigger I can't do anything.

I've done some tests, I've played as a lesbian, I've tried a lot of different choices, I've never had a bug.

If you have the time then make me a video capture of your game from the beginning or tell me all the choices you make from the beginning until you are in the loop, if you don't have the time or the courage, which I understand very well then sorry, I can't fix this bug because I can't find a bug.

SeniGaming

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
Exotica

Now all I have to do is fix the bug you reported to send the patch.
But I still have a question to ask you are you sure you don't have access to the strip club before December 7th, normally you have access on November 13th.
I ask this question to try to locate the bug.

Are you going to see Enzo on Friday night?
Do you have access to the strip club on November 13th?
Do you go surfing on Saturday morning?

Jan 10, 2020
WARNING!!! POTENTIAL SPOILERS ALERT!!!

so i'm about to ask SeniGaming about a number of things in the game, n a number of them relate to spoilers that Seni has referred to...so if you don't want to see them, don't read the reply to this post!!

nice to hear you wanted to make a better game...was getting ready to replay it, n was reading thru the previous thread for your hints/suggestions, when i saw u decided to redo it. but i still have some questions, if that's ok. so i'm going to go clean Carolina's house every Wed, like u said, to get the really violent scenes, n the office as often as possible...so when i start making the friend recruiting list, why do u say i should start with Tiinja? what did u mean by being careful to not have Elpi wind up on "the wrong side" of the main story if i let her n Amelia get raped by the hoodlums in post #266 of the old thread? (i thought that was hot!) if i can only do one storyline or the other, which has more kinky, perverted, rough sex to it...surfing route or cheering route? n you said if we want to make Elpi as slutty n submissive as possible, to date Amelia, Enola, n Tiinja...we can do all 3, right? n please don't worry about spoiling anything for me, how do i get the "hard BDSM" routine in the new game u mentioned in post #19 of the new thread? (b/c that's my main interest) n PLEASE tell me where the rape areas are you mentioned in post #33? PLEASE tell me what u mean by Elpi n Maisa's relationship in post #55, along w/the school principal...i REALLY want her to make Elpi her slave bitch!! n i hope when u say Minha's a freak, u REALLY made her one! ... :/ are we forced to choose between the office route n the cheer route?

will wait to hear from you before starting the new game, thanks again

SeniGaming

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
WARNING!!! POTENTIAL SPOILERS ALERT!!!

so i'm about to ask SeniGaming about a number of things in the game, n a number of them relate to spoilers that Seni has referred to...so if you don't want to see them, don't read the reply to this post!!

nice to hear you wanted to make a better game...was getting ready to replay it, n was reading thru the previous thread for your hints/suggestions, when i saw u decided to redo it. but i still have some questions, if that's ok. so i'm going to go clean Carolina's house every Wed, like u said, to get the really violent scenes, n the office as often as possible...so when i start making the friend recruiting list, why do u say i should start with Tiinja? what did u mean by being careful to not have Elpi wind up on "the wrong side" of the main story if i let her n Amelia get raped by the hoodlums in post #266 of the old thread? (i thought that was hot!) if i can only do one storyline or the other, which has more kinky, perverted, rough sex to it...surfing route or cheering route? n you said if we want to make Elpi as slutty n submissive as possible, to date Amelia, Enola, n Tiinja...we can do all 3, right? n please don't worry about spoiling anything for me, how do i get the "hard BDSM" routine in the new game u mentioned in post #19 of the new thread? (b/c that's my main interest) n PLEASE tell me where the rape areas are you mentioned in post #33? PLEASE tell me what u mean by Elpi n Maisa's relationship in post #55, along w/the school principal...i REALLY want her to make Elpi her slave bitch!! n i hope when u say Minha's a freak, u REALLY made her one! ... :/ are we forced to choose between the office route n the cheer route?

will wait to hear from you before starting the new game, thanks again
Don't worry about your spoiler alert. I've played this game before... lol.

The scenes with Carolina are morally violent, but nothing sexually violent, it's blackmailing but not very violent yet, it will become nastier for Elpidia in the next updates.

For the office the game has to change, in this renewal of my game you can't join the recruitment because you don't have enough days to do it.
But in the next updates I don't advise you anyone in particular but go see tiinja anyway, you like rapes, it's always funny with this crazy Tiinja.

Yes you can play the three roads Amelia, Tiinja and Enola.

The Hard BDSM route will be coming in the next update.

The rape scene in this new version of the game you have to see it, it's on the Caxiacos road.
Otherwise it's not rape, it's blackmailing.

Maisa, is the car saleswoman, go surfing and Wayne will tell you to go see Maisa.

Angela Rodriguez, if you choose to provoke her, Elpidia will become her submissive, but not only that.

Minha is not a monster, she likes to tease Elpidia, they both like to play, but Minha is very nice. She's a bit crazy and what's Minha and Paula's is a mystery to be discovered in the future updates.

No you don't have to choose between the office and the cheers, it's not at the same time of the day.
You do have to choose between cheers and surfing, but you can do both, if you do both you don't hope to win or make a good surfing championship and if you miss cheers too many times in a row you will be kicked off the team.

A lot of your questions ask for some info about future updates, I'm willing to spoil the game that is already playable, but I would never give info about the future content of the game.
I can say that there will be a Hard BDSM road or a very romantic lesbian road but I will never give more info about those roads.

Exotica

Jul 13, 2019
Exotica

Now all I have to do is fix the bug you reported to send the patch.
But I still have a question to ask you are you sure you don't have access to the strip club before December 7th, normally you have access on November 13th.
I ask this question to try to locate the bug.

Are you going to see Enzo on Friday night?
Do you have access to the strip club on November 13th?
Do you go surfing on Saturday morning?
The earliest I have seen the Strip club appear and have had access to is Dec7. in game time, so no on the November 13th game date.
I do not go surfing, only do that long enough to get the car.
Enzo is who what and where.

Ok Dec 17 in the New apartment. Epi is sleeping in a room by herself, Minah and Paula share or whatever the other room within the apartment. This is AFTER kami leaves to live with Chloe. On December 16th or 17th (the date system feels off to meafter staring at it for so long) Paula's freind Nunia comes over to ask Epi about a Math issue and Hiistory, There is a long 5 to 8 minute discussion about it in Epi's room on the bed. AFTER the Discussion they leave Epi's Room, Stopped by Paula Asking how it all went, then gets into a discussion about where Nunia is living. Paula offers Nunia to Stay with [paula in the apartment sharing Epi's room, AFter a short talk Nunia exits the Apartment ti get her things from the hotel. Nunia returns spends the first night there. Everything at this point is great wonderful. As soon as it becomes the NEXT DAY after nunia has spent the FIRST NIGHT with Epi...... So Roughly on the morning of Dec 18 (( if memory serves )) We see the dollowing scene being played out.

Dec 18 Morning:
"Morning lilittle angel" Kami is sitting beside the bed with Epi asleep, waking up start a new day

SeniGaming

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
Seni Gaming, when do you think will have the next update?
April - May, I can't say anything, I've already had my braces pulled up because of my promises.
Diaba Doa was due to come out at the beginning of February, I'm not professional enough to say exactly how the resumption of development will evolve.
Diaba Doa is only a modification, improvement of Santirosa and now I have to resume development to add content, it's another new step that will reserve me a lot of surprises that I'm unable to predict unfortunately.

If all goes well, the version 0.2 will arrive on F95 at the beginning of May then every beginning of month a new version will comes.

Reactions: Alannnnn

SeniGaming

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
doidera
Challenge

You told me about the shadows in my game, the picture quality.
Please take a look at the picture below and tell me what you think.

Of course, everyone is welcome to say what they think of this picture and if I should continue in this style of work.

bartenderbs01.jpg

Exotica

Jul 13, 2019
I will say je looks yummy, always had a thing for girls in fishnets and dressed as a bunny, as for the shadow it looks ok to me

Reactions: SeniGaming

Alannnnn

Apr 25, 2019
April - May, I can't say anything, I've already had my braces pulled up because of my promises.
Diaba Doa was due to come out at the beginning of February, I'm not professional enough to say exactly how the resumption of development will evolve.
Diaba Doa is only a modification, improvement of Santirosa and now I have to resume development to add content, it's another new step that will reserve me a lot of surprises that I'm unable to predict unfortunately.

If all goes well, the version 0.2 will arrive on F95 at the beginning of May then every beginning of month a new version will comes.
It’s better than getting abandoned and some of my favorite games got abandoned so yeah :(

Reactions: SeniGaming

SeniGaming

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
Exotica

Good to see you again.

I was hoping you'd come back to find out if the bug that's been bothering you has been fixed in my patch or if you're still having the same problem.

Aredelya

Nov 3, 2019
Is it possible for Kami to be with Elpi? I've just got to the point when she leaves Elpi again to be with Chloe. Chloe is nice but it's still sad because it is clear Elpi and Kami love each other.

SeniGaming

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
Is it possible for Kami to be with Elpi? I've just got to the point when she leaves Elpi again to be with Chloe. Chloe is nice but it's still sad because it is clear Elpi and Kami love each other.
Many things are or will be possible, Elpi Kami, perhaps.
You may have other choices, I can't spoil what doesn't exist yet in the game but your choices are still very numerous and very important.
In the current version, you can't stop Kami from leaving with Chloe.
Nunia is very nice.

Reactions: Aredelya
3.20 star(s) 5 Votes