redwind21

Aug 16, 2017
I liked the old version better than this version. It was a lot of fun to play. This one is getting overly complicated.

Reactions: MrGepgep

SeniGaming

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
I liked the old version better than this version. It was a lot of fun to play. This one is getting overly complicated.
The first week is complicated because you are not used to the calendar, but once the routine is established, the game goes by very quickly and you can enjoy playing the routines you like.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I still can't get over the broken English.
That's about 90% of games on this site, because tons of devs simply don't make enough money to pay someone to properly translate everything. But, as long as it's half way decent I'm usually not too bothered by it. MTL games get an immediate "ignore" from me. With projects where they actually make an effort to translate it themselves, I sorta look past it, to an extent.

SeniGaming

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
Does it matter what you choose? As in if you are a lesbian, bi, etc?
No, I think what BrownDUSN is talking about is Miss Rodriguez the Director of the University.

this routine is only lesbian.

At the moment there is only one playable week and the first scene is not yet possible in the first week.

When this happens you don't have to do anything, it will be automatic when you go to class.

SeniGaming

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
what happen to the old verison
I don't work on it anymore.

Since I started I had a lot of problems, but I made a lot of progress, unfortunately the accumulation of problems and things that were not done correctly working on the old version is impossible.

ReaperMania

Aug 8, 2020
No, I think what BrownDUSN is talking about is Miss Rodriguez the Director of the University.

this routine is only lesbian.

At the moment there is only one playable week and the first scene is not yet possible in the first week.

When this happens you don't have to do anything, it will be automatic when you go to class.
I see. So, the spanking scene will happen in further updates? Just to clear it up :)

Abibliboop

Oct 21, 2018
Is this for real? Is my favorite little Elpi back? Oh happy days. Hopefully, we'll have deep routes of happy go lucky self assured les/bi Elpi and down on her luck BDSM bottom Elpi (love the way you do both consensual BDSM and forced). Looking forward to seeing what changes when you gets further along.

Reactions: SeniGaming

SeniGaming

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
Is this for real? Is my favorite little Elpi back? Oh happy days. Hopefully, we'll have deep routes of happy go lucky self assured les/bi Elpi and down on her luck BDSM bottom Elpi (love the way you do both consensual BDSM and forced). Looking forward to seeing what changes when you gets further along.
Ah thank you, I was waiting to see what you would think about it, you and some others are always very faithful to Elpidia, it's nice, I'm glad you like this new diaba doa.

Dance Diaba doa I made it so that I can add everything I want, to avoid being stuck like in the previous one.
So enjoy it... if you have any ideas... fantasies... see Elpidia in the incredible situation then share, Elpidia will be happy to satisfy you.

SeniGaming

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
I see. So, the spanking scene will happen in further updates? Just to clear it up :)
Yes! Sorry I didn't understand that you wanted to know if it was available in this update, there are several routines that are not available in this update, some you just have a message that says "Next Update".
I will work All these routines on this month.
They will be available in the next update.

Reactions: Pyrrical

ReaperMania

Aug 8, 2020
Yes! Sorry I didn't understand that you wanted to know if it was available in this update, there are several routines that are not available in this update, some you just have a message that says "Next Update".
I will work All these routines on this month.
They will be available in the next update.
Okay thanks :)

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.3
Size 292 MiB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 5 Votes