SeniGaming

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
Are you still looking?

I downloaded your game out of curiosity and 6 hours later I'm hooked and thinking: 'Maybe I could help out with the English!'

No promises though ...80,000 words is a real helluvalot!
I can't afford to ask someone to do such an enormous amount of work without being able to give compensation.
Thank you.

Many have tried but the work is too important.

and thank you for your passion for my game.

maxtol

Nov 2, 2020
I can't afford to ask someone to do such an enormous amount of work without being able to give compensation.
Thank you.

Many have tried but the work is too important.

and thank you for your passion for my game.

Compensation?

Well... I was hoping to ask you to go easy on Elpi... not too much bdsm!

And as she gets older give her some curves -no plastic beachballs though; maybe just a little on the hips...

But no -the story and characters are yours.

They are what makes this game different.

Last edited:
Reactions: afterlights

SeniGaming

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
Compensation?

Well... I was hoping to ask you to go easy on Elpi... not too much bdsm!

And as she gets older give her some curves -no plastic beachballs though; maybe just a little on the hips...

But no -the story and characters are yours.

They are what makes this game different.

By compensation, I mean payment.

For BDSM you are not obliged to do, you do BDSM only if you want, if you talk about the office Gonzalez, there is BDSM but depending on your choice elpidia can be submissive or dominant, you will see if you play this way, but I repeat, you are not obliged, you can do something else.

the curves of Elpidia, the game Diaba doa is going to be on two years of univercity, but maybe there will be elpidia in other game in the universe Diaba doa, santirosa with older Elpidia.
I can't promise anything because I receive almost no support and so I'm not sure to continue the independent development.

Reactions: afterlights

maxtol

Nov 2, 2020
By compensation, I mean payment.

For BDSM you are not obliged to do, you do BDSM only if you want, if you talk about the office Gonzalez, there is BDSM but depending on your choice elpidia can be submissive or dominant, you will see if you play this way, but I repeat, you are not obliged, you can do something else.

the curves of Elpidia, the game Diaba doa is going to be on two years of univercity, but maybe there will be elpidia in other game in the universe Diaba doa, santirosa with older Elpidia.
I can't promise anything because I receive almost no support and so I'm not sure to continue the independent development.
I do not want payment. I was just joking about the bdsm.

I know Diaba Doa is a big project and I may get bored, but I will try if you want?

The problem is that I know NOTHING about game dev and I only downloaded Ren'Py today!

I know how to edit the speech in the rpy files, but I do not want to break your game.

For example: if I edit only the speech in my saturday1.rpy, and you edit other parts of your saturday1.rpy, can you merge the 2 files?

SeniGaming

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
I do not want payment. I was just joking about the bdsm.

I know Diaba Doa is a big project and I may get bored, but I will try if you want?

The problem is that I know NOTHING about game dev and I only downloaded Ren'Py today!

I know how to edit the speech in the rpy files, but I do not want to break your game.

For example: if I edit only the speech in my saturday1.rpy, and you edit other parts of your saturday1.rpy, can you merge the 2 files?
It's nice to offer, thank you.

maxtol

Nov 2, 2020
It's nice to offer, thank you.
Sorry, I did not understand your reply. Did you want some help with the English text? -Yes or no.

I edited the meetelpi.rpy file today. It is the first scene in the game, so I did it first. It works.

If you want I can upload it somewhere so you can try it?

If you like it... great, I will do more.

I don't need a credit or anything. I do it to learn.

Last edited:

SeniGaming

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
Sorry, I did not understand your reply. Did you want some help with the English text? -Yes or no.

I edited the meetelpi.rpy file today. It is the first scene in the game, so I did it first. It works.

If you want I can upload it somewhere so you can try it?

If you like it... great, I will do more.

I don't need a credit or anything. I do it to learn.
To post the file you have to put it here or on my Patreon.

I don't have an answer to this question, if you want to do the whole game then yes. if you want to do only part of it, yes, you're not the first one to do it, everyone else gave up.

I am not asking you to do it, I am not asking anyone to do it, it is not moral.

I say thank you because I can't say anything but thank you.

Reactions: Abibliboop

maxtol

Nov 2, 2020
To post the file you have to put it here or on my Patreon.

I don't have an answer to this question, if you want to do the whole game then yes. if you want to do only part of it, yes, you're not the first one to do it, everyone else gave up.

I am not asking you to do it, I am not asking anyone to do it, it is not moral.
I asked before posting because I think I should have your permission... this is your game!

I will start work on the English.

Last edited:
Reactions: Abibliboop

maxtol

Nov 2, 2020
Thanks Seni! ...but is there no character button in V0.6?

edit: It's OK -I put it back.

Last edited:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Diaba Doa [v0.6] SeniGaming

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.11 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.09 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 199 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 182 MB:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
this game might as well be called "The CTRL Simulator"

because of keeping CTRL pressed through 80% of the game, with Skip Unseen activated, so one can safely avoid any and all lesbians

• Angry
Reactions: alyath
2.80 star(s) 6 Votes