3.70 star(s) 9 Votes

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
So has Inceton (summer with mia, Lust Theory, (unsure of title) Jennifer game, and the new horror LustyVerse:Shakbang and so far all have been recieving regular updates one after the other so it IS possible to micromanage multiple titles if you have the right structure for creating and publishing
Whilst that's correct, Inceton is not a single dev. It's a multi-person team with their own dedicated office and work studio. Neytan is just a single person.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So has Inceton (summer with mia, Lust Theory, (unsure of title) Jennifer game, and the new horror LustyVerse:Shakbang and so far all have been recieving regular updates one after the other so it IS possible to micromanage multiple titles if you have the right structure for creating and publishing
Inceton has completed games and people that can help, this dev doesn't.

That's why I said, 3 games on the go and 0 completed which is nothing like Inceton at all. You are trying to compare a long standing established dev to a newcomer that hasn't got beyond a couple of updates in any given game.

Aug 3, 2021
I think this is the first loli + exhibitionism game I've ever seen here. Looks promising, I hope you explore more of this in the future. Good luck, dev.

consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
i'm betting on 3 updates before this one dies and the next project starts.
i know i know 3 updates is a stretch on current form, but i like an outsider :LOL:

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
View attachment 2429741

Overview:
Welcome to this unconventional love story.
Here we will tell the story of Luke (MC Name can be changed), who is a successful young man who lost interest in his sexuality and women at a very young age, until one night he found the one, the one who not only gave him back his libido,
but also awakened something in him.
On his way he will meet different girls, each with a different and interesting fetish.
Join him to decide if it is of interest to him or not.

Thread Updated: 2023-03-01
Release Date: 2023-02-25
Developer: Neytan - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English, Spanish
Other Games: InSpiritual: Calamity - Reverse Psychology
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:
Changelog:
Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: - - - PIXELDRAIN
Android: - - - PIXELDRAIN

View attachment 2429697 View attachment 2429698 View attachment 2429699 View attachment 2429700 View attachment 2429701 View attachment 2429702 View attachment 2429703 View attachment 2429704
View attachment 2429705 View attachment 2429706 View attachment 2429707 View attachment 2429708
So far got skippable error, I think nothing missed.

Lust0ne

Jul 24, 2020
Renders look good and I'm a fan of some pussy hair :p I'm noticing there so that's a plus(y)!

JaredFogal

Feb 19, 2023
View attachment 2429870

So the dev is making 3 games at the same time? (how much content do the others have?)

EDIT: knowing that the dev is in f95, if you see this I recommend you to have a patch for certain content on patreon and even for f95
Thanks, good luck.
Meh, F95/Patreon/Paypal/etc is optional after a point. R7 is just a good way to avoid getting your work pirated when taken advantage of by dropping uncensored naked lolis in it on purpose and simply stop making decensor patches for it (and it isn't the dev's fault/problem if people want to set ages under 18, having a fill-in-the-blank is just quicker/easier than the player getting into the code and changing it that way, which also isn't too difficult if one really wants to). Plenty of devs that were here at one point still have multiple thousands of subs each on Subscribestar if they don't suck, no prude sites needed. This one is my 25th sub if updates are every couple of months and progress reports are weekly or so (I can't stand months of radio silence, that's the quickest way for me to unsub).

Last edited:

baklol

Aug 13, 2018
so what's his trauma and can you do three games together or which game get popular other 2 gets drop i guess

Neytan

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2020
I will clarify a few things.
The sales and support I get financially for these projects are the only thing that sustains me for a living, and due to the leaks not many people supported me for the last update of InSpiritualist: Calamity (which is a game that takes me too much time and effort to make). I am currently going through a serious health problem and I need money to treat it. Because of this I had to make the sad decision to postpone my development schedule of that game to create this one, which is faster to make.
I have not abandoned InSpiritualist: Calamity, nor do I plan to.
It's just that it will take me longer to release updates.
I ask that if you like it, at least support me so I can continue creating all these games without problems.

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While processing text tag {/i} in u'{/i}(I was an idiot to feel "special" because you showed that to me, but surely you must do it to everyone.){/i}'.:
File "game/tl/English/day1_2_3.rpy", line 247, in script
mc "{/i}(I was an idiot to feel \"special\" because you showed that to me, but surely you must do it to everyone.){/i}"
Exception: u'/i' closes a text tag that isn't open.

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
Pretty sure "Qué hermoso nombre" isn't english.

Second verse, same as the first "Llevo años conteniéndome para no cometer los errores que cometí antes en mi vida."

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: CoffeeSaint

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
So I played it and have to ask what is the incest supposed to be?
haha I had the same doubt when I tried it, at the time I thought it would be because of the lesbian content, but the girl only kisses her mother on the cheek, so for now it doesn't make sense and the lesbian tag wouldn't be correct either, iirc there is no scene.

Leaving that aside, i think that maybe the incest could be that the exhibitionist girl turns out to be the Mc's sister (perhaps that's why they feel attracted to each other?) the mc talks about wanting to meet his parents and ask them why they abandoned him, it would be interesting if, After establishing a relationship with the girl, it came to light that her parents are the parents of the mc :LUL: , or it could simply be as I said before and be incest not related to the mc (mother and daughter) but yeah the tags are wrongly placed at the moment

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes