3.70 star(s) 9 Votes

max_z_smith

Dec 30, 2016
Good start. A few bugs (\tl\English\day1_2_3.rpy, line 247 has a slash that shouldn't be there at the start of the line {/i} -> {i}.
Also a few places where we get spanish options even when I'm on english. But otherwise it's an interesting story, eager to see what comes from it.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

lemirent

Nov 20, 2022
Overall, the visuals are okay. There is something strange going on with the characters’ teeth, so I was kind of distracted by that in some scenes, but okay. I think that some characters could be more sexy, but this is just a thing of tastes. There is definitely room for improvement, and sometimes it seems like the proportions are a bit off too. However, the game is animated, and I liked that, so you can also enjoy that while playing.

Adramme

May 28, 2021
The mother should make out with her daughter in the last scene. but no nothing...
I wanted something. Now i'm angry

Reactions: bigphil963

Hunscs7

Feb 12, 2018
Two untranslated lines and one incorrect syntax around [/i] aside, this is some really good stuff

Feb 17, 2020
There have been a couple of lines that have not been translated from Spanish to English, including one that breaks the script because of a closing "{i}" tag that doesn't have an opening (the start of the line is another {\i} tag).

In
Code:
# game/day1_2_3.rpy:72
translate English day1_2_3_7b64abe9:

# mc "{i}(Fui un idiota en sentirme \"especial\" porque me mostraste eso a mí, pero seguro lo debes hacer con todos.){/i}"
    mc "{i}(I was an idiot to feel \"special\" because you showed that to me, but surely you must do it to everyone.){/i}"
I had to change the line myself.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Diary of My Perversion [v0.2] [Neytan]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
DiaryOfMyPerversion-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
Looks really nice, but there is need more work on animations as they aren't smooth. Also I would like to hear some sounds and moans during scenes ;)(y)

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Like the different possible LIs. I like variety and also not the same cookie cutter models. That said, needs some serious proofreading. Several syntax errors and many lines still in Spanish, on the English script.

Reactions: boraxkarloff
3.70 star(s) 9 Votes